[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are we witnessing Normal (and possibly Ground) type genocide?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1470061037607.jpg (68KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1470061037607.jpg
68KB, 550x550px
Are we witnessing Normal (and possibly Ground) type genocide?
>lost 8 Pokemon last gen and had a net gain of 0, being the only type to do either
>Fletching was the first regional bird/owl to lose its Normal typing upon evolving
>Alolan Meowth lost its Normal typing despite being just a palette swap
>Rockruff looks Normal or Ground if anything, yet is somehow pure fucking Rock
>Alolan SANDshrew became Ice/Steel
>Alolan Cubone goes from pure Ground to Fire/Ghost; the most radical type change in a single evo

Is Gamefreak acknowledging some fans complaint that Normal feels pointless and Ground/Rock/Steel feel redundant? What about Psychic, Ghost, and Fairy? Will Gen 8 see the amount of types reduced and simplified?
>>
>>28493379
Point me a to single person who thinks ground/rock/steel is redundant
>>
>>28493467
dirt and steel are so much alike
>>
>>28493379
The 12 or so new Normal types in Gen 7 alone punches holes in your shitty swiss cheese mess of a ''''''theory''''''''

Fuck off back to plebbit with this inane shit
>>
>>28493497
How the fuck did you come to that conclusion?
>>
So what, condense everything and we'll get
>Mineral
>Energy
>Kinesis
>Mystic
>Bio
?
>>
>>28493497
Then get rid of Ice, too, since it's literally solid water. I'm sure the meta. I'm sure that'll turn out well
>>
>>28493467
Steel isn't, but rock and ground being different is pretty stupid, yeah.
>>
>>28493467
Ground and Rock make some sense being seperate if you consider their physiology and defensive attributes, I guess. However, offensively?

Combing both into a single Earth type would have made more sense, but it's too late, now.

Steel is fine.
>>
>>28493618
I mean ok, maybe, but is there a single person eho honestly think getting rid of one of the teo would improve the game in any way? Yeah, it's an odd choice, but to think they would fuck up the game just because it "looks weird" is dumb
>>
>>28493596
>Energy
>Kinesis
>Mystic
same shit.
>>
>>28493379
THE SEA FOR THE WATER TYPES, THE WOODS FOR THE GRASS TYPES, GENERIC HABITATS FOR EVERYBODY! Everybody says there is this TYPE problem. Everybody says this TYPE problem will be solved when the elemental typings are combined with EVERY Normal type pokemon and ONLY with Normal type pokemon.
The bird pokemon and rodent pokemon are just as full of generic shitmons as bug pokemon or fish pokemon, but nobody says bugmons or fishmons will solve this TYPE problem by bringing in millions of elemental typings and quote combining unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this TYPE problem is for EVERY Normal pokemon and ONLY Normal pokemon to “combine,” i.e., get secondary typings, with all those non-Normals.
What if I said there was this TYPE problem and this TYPE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-dark typings were combined with EVERY dark pokemon and ONLY with dark pokemon?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a TYPE problem. I am talking about the Final solution to the DARK problem?

And how long would it take any sane dark mon to notice this and what kind of psycho dark mon wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my type, the Normal type, gf's dicksuckers and respectable genwunners agree that I am teamflarewhowantstokillsixmillionfairies.

They say they are anti-generic. What they are is anti-Normal. Anti-generic is a code word for anti-Normal.
>>
>>28493379

Except we got a fuck load of half normal types
>>
>>28493379
Alolan Meowth didn't lost its Normal type though, it's Normal / Dark.
>>
File: HNI_0063.jpg (112KB, 456x359px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0063.jpg
112KB, 456x359px
>>28494542
>Alolan Meowth didn't lost its Normal type though, it's Normal / Dark.
>>
>>28494175
>3
>Pyroar, Heliolisk, Diggersby
>a fuckload

It was needed and appreciated, but they didn't overdo it.
>>
>>28494542
>Alolan Meowth didn't lost its Normal type though, it's Normal / Dark
But that's wrong.
>>
>>28493555

L m a o sick trips and bad user
>>
It's not like the old ones disappear. You just get their other versions.
>>
In a perfect world normal-type are exclusively for moves and rock and ground are actually a single "earth"'type. But this is not a perfect world
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.