[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's with all the bullshit version differences this Gen?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: sunmoon.jpg (1MB, 1920x1648px) Image search: [Google]
sunmoon.jpg
1MB, 1920x1648px
What's with all the bullshit version differences this Gen? Don't get me wrong, I've been more hyped for this game than I usually am with any game for the past few years (I think Skyrim may have been the last now that I think about it...) but I'm really starting to wish there was only one version now.

First of all, Rockruffs evos have been borked. Sure, you can always trade to get the evolution, but what about egg moves and IV's? lol gg, no breeding 4 u.

Secondly, is the 12 hour shift in game time. Seeing as most players likely play in the night/evening due to work/school, that means Pokemon Sun will be mostly night time and Pokemon Moon will be mostly day time. but m-muh immersion! Muh box legendaries will be used in the wrong time of day!

Actually that's it for now, I thought there were more things and they would come to me when I get on a roll. shit
>>
I for one am happy for both versions getting actual differences.
>>
Less drastic then B/W had.
>>
>>28493191
>Seeing as most players likely play in the night/evening due to work/school, that means Pokemon Sun will be mostly night time

Yeah like any other game until now?
>>
where does it say that rockruff's evos are version exclusives? if that was the case why would they make it so you had to evolve them at a certain time of day?

if the evolutions are version exclusive there would be no point to making them time dependent...
>>
>>28493274
Poster in Corocoro lists them as Sun Exclusive Evolution and Moon Exclusive Evolution in Japanese.

サン限定進化
ムーン限定進化
>>
>>28493191
I'm getting the superior doggo with Sun anyway so I don't care. Even if you have to trade for it then who cares because IVs can just be hyper trained now. As long as they add an in-game psychologist that can change nature then the only thing you'll have to worry about is HA + egg moves which are generally pretty easy to get off the GTS anyway.
>>
>>28493191
>First of all, Rockruffs evos have been borked.
Only 1 evolution with alternative forms. You are retarded.
>Secondly, is the 12 hour shift in game time.
Which is a small difference that isn't very significant, let alone to complain about. You are retarded.
>Actually that's it for now
Good. Don't post again. You are retarded.
>>
>>28493191
>2017 - 1/4
>only buying one version instead of getting the steelbook of both
Get a job you underage freeloader, instead of sucking your mommies dick for enough money to barely buy a used copy of one of them.
>>
>>28493191
It may be because I usually get both anyways for collection reasons, but I for one love the idea of making the versions more different, like BW were.
>>
>>28493191
Rockruff evolution (whether confirmed or not) is a very minor thing, however I find hour shift a pretty substantial difference (and not necessarily a good one). Still, it's better than what X/Y did (nothing).

I consider 5th gen to have the best idea about version differences - slightly changed areas (or even completely different ones). I wish this idea was carried to 6th and 7th gen.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.