[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Luchalitten is a Fire/Dark type based on a Heel wrestler

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: whats new.png (408KB, 540x1321px) Image search: [Google]
whats new.png
408KB, 540x1321px
>Luchalitten is a Fire/Dark type based on a Heel wrestler
>split form evo
>alternate form has to be thematically similar enough to evolve from the same pokemon
>be based on the more honorable Face wrestlers
>Fire/fighting
>>
Except Delphox made no one's day go from good to great
>>
>>28488926
Except the furries.
>>
at least it's mostly red this time
orange a shit
>>
Split evo will be a tag team duo with him.
It'll be a Fire/Ghost based on the undertaker.
>>
>>28488901
>John Mulaney
Alright OP. I chuckled, and you're an alright guy.
>>
>>28488901
>Hurf durf this clearly mexican pokemon is inspired by MURICA
literally kys
>>
>>28488901
Emboar already is the face
>>
>>28489024
I agree. Blaziken is clearly mexican
>>
>>28489018
>Came into thread to congratulate OP on reference
>Anon already did so
This is a good thread
>>
>>28489024
>what are técnicos and rudos
Lucha literally does the exact same thing, for far longer than american wrestling has been around. Heel and Face are just more common terms that Lucha has since adopted themselves to appeal to a wider audience.
>>
>>28488901
If this is actually the case, then this marks the first time I am actually excited for a fire/fighting starter.

I can't wait for the Daytime form of it to win the hearts of millions, conquer the entire pokemon league, body slam a 8 foot tall luchalitten, take on a shitty acting career, and then go on to shout racist slurs.
>>
>>28489076
>>28489024
plus tiger mask
funny that the new tiger mask anime also has a red tiger mask
>>
File: 20160912_182348.png (518KB, 946x506px) Image search: [Google]
20160912_182348.png
518KB, 946x506px
>>28488901
Luchalitten was the prototype for UB-EXPANSION.
>>
>>28488951
Even the furries forgot about Delphox
>>
>>28488901
>>28489018
>>28489073
Proof there are anons in /vp/ I can truly get along with.

Have any of you ever actually done that in real life?
>>
>>28489251
Oh anon. You are so precious and innocent to think that. Never lose that part of yourself. You are too pure for this website.
>>
>>28489331
I'm pretty sure every single diner in america has removed Tom Jones from their jukeboxes entirely.
>>
>>28489331
Britbong, finding that kind of place would be tricky.
I think the better question is, have you?
>>
>>28489331
I actually have. Except it was that bubble butt song on repeat with Sir Mix-a-Lot's "I like big butts" breaking it up around seven.
>>
>>28488901
>john mulaney
Ayyy.
>>
>>28488901
Nice John Mulaney joke.
>>
there are no split evos for the starters.
>>
Luchalitten -> expansion
Cool black panther from the Ballio "leaks" -> beauty
>>
>>28489808
>"leaks"
You mean the speculation fanart?
>people still think it was really
>even more stupidly, some people KNOW it was fake but still think GF will make it real
>>
>>28489443
>>28489462
My song of choice is Mariah Carey's "All I Want for Christmas is You"

Although with today's jukeboxes, the bar/restaurant usually has complete control and skips after play number two or three.
>>
>>28488901
What is up with Gamefreak and their Fire/Fighting starter boner, does Masuda have that big of a boner for Blaziken?
>>
>>28490464
it's mega being in X/Y when it made no thematic sense to should've tipped you off, anon.
>>
>>28490455
What song do you break it up with?
>>
>>28490455
Dude, I LOVE that song. I wouldn't have minded a bit.
>>
>>28488901
So here's a theory about the possible different forms based on day and night.
>The final evolutions for the starters are the same Pokemon, but come in two different varieties, having different sub-types, appearance and movepools.
>Rowlet3 becomes Apollo Form evolving in the day, or becomes Artemis Form evolving in the night. Both forms keep their type as Grass/Flying but have different movepools and stats.
>Litten3 becomes Fire/Fighting Face Form evolving in the day, or becomes Fire/Dark Heel Form evolving in the Night.
>Popplio3 becomes the more beautiful and enchanting Water/Fairy Mermaid Form evolving in the day, or becomes the more creepy and macabre (but not evil, just misunderstood) Water/Ghost Siren Form evolving in the night.
>>
>>28490896
>the same Pokemon
>two different varieties, having different sub-types, appearance and movepools
>>
File: TigerMaskW poster.jpg (191KB, 907x1200px) Image search: [Google]
TigerMaskW poster.jpg
191KB, 907x1200px
ITS FUCKING BASED ON TIGER MASK
IT'S LITERALLY THE EVIL TIGER MASK
if it has a day time/face alt form, it'll probably be mostly light red with black stripes and a white "beard"
>>
>>28491028
>Alolan formes

I'm not the guy you're responding to, but after those got introduced, it's a valid opinion.
>>
>>28491028
Yes anon. Just like Wormadam, Rotom, Meowstic, Rockruff evo, and every Alolan Pokemon shown so far.
>>
>>28489331
I work at a lube shop. I do it sometimes while people wait for their oil changes. They can't leave.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.