[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY DOES AMERICA GET ALL THE GOOD NON-JAPANESE GAMES? FIRST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 1442013527830.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1442013527830.png
29KB, 633x758px
WHY DOES AMERICA GET ALL THE GOOD NON-JAPANESE GAMES?

FIRST BW/BW2 AND NOW SUN/MOON?

XY WAS FUCKING SHIT!
>>
everybody gets it except europe on november 18. america aint the only one
>>
File: dfds.png (158KB, 300x364px) Image search: [Google]
dfds.png
158KB, 300x364px
PokeFrance was a mistake.
>>
Oh, quit crying. ORAS wasn't that fantastic.
>>
>>28488099
He's talking about inspirations for regions
Gen 5 was New York and almost everyone loves it
Gen 6 was France and almost everyone here hates it
Gen 7 is Hawaii and it's looking to be the best Pokemon games so far

I can't believe I have to spoonfeed comprehension of shitposts
>>
File: cup of poop tears.jpg (57KB, 499x700px) Image search: [Google]
cup of poop tears.jpg
57KB, 499x700px
>>28488079
Stfu Eurofag!
Maybe if y'all didn't leak and damn reveal everything pre-release, then maybe Ninty and GF wouldn't have punished your sorry asses
>>
>>28488132
See
>>28488126
>>
wait until we get pokegermany
imagine that, europe's largest furry hotspot getting their own pokemon region
>>
>>28488079
Pokemon UK/Ireland when?
>>
>>28488132
>Maybe if y'all didn't leak and damn reveal everything pre-release
literally what the fuck are yoiu talking about retard?
>>
>>28488126
but anon, unova is shit
>>
>>28488224
We're you not here for X and Y? It was around 3 years ago, but someone upload a shitton of pictures getting all they way to that Snorlax on Instagram from the UK iirc
>>
>>28488126
Inb4 next game is in Mexico and America wont ever get it.
>>
>>28488079
The game isn't fucking out yet. You have no idea if it's going to be good or not.

Daily reminder that everyone was just as hyped for XY and ORAS and you faggots got burned because you don't know how to keep your expectations in check.
>>
>>28488079
As a french guy, even I think that they could have done so much better with my country.

I don't think unova was so great though, alola seems much better imo.
>>
>>28488254
>Daily reminder that everyone was just as hyped for XY and ORAS

And they were both great games, honestly.
>>
>>28488240
No, kosthedin (IG user) was from Canada, but he got C&D too
The other prominent leaker, was from Italy. And they leaked just about, pretty much everything
>>
>>28488079

>tropical island
>majority brown people
>releasing sun/moon later in europe than all other countries

your own fault white trash!
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.