[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me 1(one) solid argument against gen 7 Oh wait, that's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: w7ngrfdcn4lx.jpg (619KB, 1288x5880px) Image search: [Google]
w7ngrfdcn4lx.jpg
619KB, 1288x5880px
Give me 1(one) solid argument against gen 7

Oh wait, that's right, you can't
>>
The story is straying away from the original formula that has been used over and over again for 2 decades straight.

Oh wait, you said against?
>>
>>28483799
Its going to be shit like gen 6
>t. anon from one year in the future.
>>
>>28483799
This comic is cancerous.
>>
>>28483799
I won't be able to shitpost about it on /v/ using actual arguments, instead I'll have to strawman.
>>
This comic is everything that's wrong with Pokemon

RIP the franchise
>>
>>28483799
>unzips dick

K E K
E
K
>>
>>28483799
This is the first time since I've been excited for a Pokemon game ever.
>>
>>28483799
No matter how good the designs are, it'll probably be yet another generation with zero postgame. You'll beat the Elite 4 with Pokemon in their mid-50s, and that'll just be it. You won, go home.

I really, REALLY want to be wrong.
>>
>>28483799
The Hawaiian bullshit pronunciation of pokemon names
>>
>>28484108
epic meme
>>
>>28483799
I actually like vikavolt, alola marrowak and rockruff

certain mon's names are retarded thou.
Pyukumuku
>not pukumber
Jangmo-o
>not just jangmo
Tapu Koko
>not tapu or koko or tapuko
>>
>>28486289
>pukumber
Sounds retarded.
>jangmo
Mo-o is a mythical hawaiian lizard, removing that is going against the theme of the games.
>tapu or koko or tapuko
Again, hawaii.

Just let them grow on you cousin.
>>
>>28483799
It's not out.
No H features.

>>28484605
You say this as if it wasn't an usual thing.
>>
>>28483799
Ultra Beasts
Kanto pandering
Overworld much smaller than it seems on the drawn map
>>
>>28484513
First time since when?
>>
>>28483799
Its fans
>>
>>28483799
It's still an autistic shitpile where the only real challenge is that grognards and autists won't let the basic underlying mechanics change from their shitty origins to something that's more fun.

Pokemon games have the shittiest mechanics, and the only reason there isn't more of a complaint is because it means little kids who don't care just play it once anyway, and you fucktards get your super-special sekret club of autism competition.
>>
>>28487553
>no
>yeah kinda
>are you from the future too?
>>
>>28487706
Huh?
>>
>>28487706
>won't let basic underlying mechanics change
Well no shit. If you change the underlying mechanics of a game, then wouldn't it not be that game anymore?

Besides, what do you mean by "the shittiest mechanics?" Give an example of an objectively bad mechanic.
>>
>>28487819
Version Exclusive Evolutions
>>
>>28487970
Except they aren't. You are literally ignoring yesterday's news: The form is dependent on time of day. They just highlighted this by showing their evolutions in the games with reversed times of day.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.