[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /VP/ i gotta question im making a OU Team and my friend loves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 30d.png (215KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
30d.png
215KB, 800x600px
Hey /VP/ i gotta question im making a OU Team and my friend loves running klefki. You guys know of any pokemon that counter Prankster klefki well?
>>
>>28483617
Learn to spell, and go to Smogon for basic stuff like that

Excadrill is a good counter because it can come in on Thunder Wave
>>
Taunt is your friend
>>
>>28483617
Any Ground type.
>>
>>28483649
OP spelled everything correctly, it's their grammar that isn't up to par. The fact that you mixed up the two proves that you aren't one to criticize them so you can rightly fuck off.

But, yeah, go to Smogon. They've got entire threads dedicated to it. Try searching for "Common Cores" or something- usually they pick two or three Pokemon to be the core of their team, and then fill in weaknesses around that.

If you specifically want a Klefki counter, you can literally just search Smogon Klefki and they have writeups on almost every Pokemon, including counters.
>>
>>28483617
Smogon
>>
http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/pokemon/klefki/
>>
>>28483687
I was talking about the image.
>>
The only true klefki counter is freaking Numel if swagger is allowed.

Your best bet in OU are Excadrill, Gastrodon, Mega Manectric, NP thundurus to an extent and RDTGR Manaphy because klefki can't really do much to them, also EP Celebi is one of the Pokémon that kills it and acts as a scald check while being able to set up stuff, also Rotom W and Magnezone.

Foul play can be a bitch in hazard offense though it can put some Pokémon that check Klefki into an awful position vs Bisharp, Mega Manectric/Lopunny/Medicham and Bisharp.
>>
Excadrill is the best counter since it can spin too. Just slap a Scarf on it and you're good considering scarfed Excadrill is great in general.
>>
>>28483687
>OP spelled everything correctly,
competative
>>
>>28483617
> Aegislash
> OU

The Sword is permabanned now it's doing shit in ubers.
>>
Also never forget KLEFKI is a bitch from hell that can shit on ground types by using freaking prankster Magnet Rise, so don't EQ blindly on this bitch, especially if you are using z choice item or you are a mono attacker with a status move like most Gliscor/Hippowdon or Scarf Garchomp/Excadrill/Landorus T end up doing thus fucking up and giving free turns to klefki.
>>
>>28483617
>no lando-t
>no clefable
>no latios
What kind of half-assed starter kit is that?
>>
>>28483772
>The only true klefki counter is numel if it can swagger
Or lum/persim berry Garchomp/Landorus? They're both targeted by Burn enough that Lum Berry comes in useful anyway
>>
Lumineon is a one time thing, you can't counter it if you consume the item first hand.

I loved to do this in early XY, lead with something that sets rocks or invites set up sweeper, let it die and swagger clutch with klefki, if I win the dice roll I just rinse and repeat until klefki falls, if they kill klefki at +2 or +4 I just send scarf imposter ditto and win the game.

This is stupid and it worked more than I would like to admit it did.
>>
>>28483617ega sableye
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.