[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The starter leaks are real. BEAUTY and EXPANSION will be in both

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: Pokémon Logo.png (209KB, 2000x736px) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon Logo.png
209KB, 2000x736px
The starter leaks are real.
BEAUTY and EXPANSION will be in both games. However, they will be encountered at different parts of the story depending on the version, and will be technically version exclusive since they will have a different number. UB-04 will be whichever UB wasn’t already UB-02.
Minior evolves into Galaximum if levelled up while holding a Float Stone - same typing, same ability.
Megas are (obviously) still in the games, and you can even find Mega Stones during the main story. However, you don’t receive a Key Stone until you show Dexio and Sina a completely filled Zygarde Cube, which requires visiting all 4 islands. Also, there are no new Megas.
Poke Ride Pokémon that can Mega Evolve can be used to access hidden areas to find their specific mega stone(s).
There are actually no version exclusives this time around, however the available Pokémon will now change drastically depending on the time of day, with some Pokémon not even showing up unless it is a specific hour in the day, keeping it difficult to catch them all with just one version.
The penalties for altering the 3DS clock will be much more severe this time around. This time, the previous in-game time before altering the clock will be locked in for a few days, and all time-based events will be inaccessible as well.
>>
>>28483198
Nah.
>>
File: image.gif (522KB, 400x213px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
522KB, 400x213px
>megas still obviously in the games

Lost me there OP
>>
>>28483198
Okay but can I catch the UBs though.
>>
File: image.gif (936KB, 300x221px)
image.gif
936KB, 300x221px
>megas
>>
you say no new megas but the trailer shows the player riding a tauros when you can only ride ones that have a mega?
2/10 b8 made me reply
>>
>>28483302
ANON, I NEED A FUCKING ANSWER.

(its going to be bullshit anyways but I need something to be delusional on)
>>
>>28483336
>Poke Ride Pokémon that can Mega Evolve
read
>>
>>28483336
Not saying this is true at all, but he didn't say that. OP said that ride-pokemon with megas can access secret areas, not that all ride-pokemon have megas.

Stupid fucking idiot.
>>
>>28483336

Obviously fake but I think he meant the ones that can mega evolve like Sharpedo and Charizard.
>>
>>28483198
>UBs are revealed
>Watch as every fake leak forces them into their shit to seem more "believable" even though even the real leaks didn't even know they even existed before their reveal.
>Even.
>>
>>28483361
>no new megas
i did read
>>
>>28483408
Obviously not.
>>
>>28483198
>There are actually no version exclusives this time around,

This is how I know this is a lie.

Even with XY's pitiful ass 70+ new mons, there were still exclusives.

You're not fooling anyone. Shoo.
>>
>>28483198
>Poke Ride Pokémon that can Mega Evolve can be used to access hidden areas to find their specific mega stone(s).
Makes a lot of sense, given we've seen Charizard flying...

>>28483336
Lrn2Read. He said Pokemon you can ride that have Megas can be used to reach their mega stones; i.e., you can use Charizard's Flight to find Charizardite Y.
This doesnt mean Tauros will be used to find Taurosite this time
>>
>>28483476
If gyms are gone then anything is fair game, you realize that right? The starters are even getting split evos.
>>
>>28483677
No, they're not. Starters have a single final evolution like always.
>>
>>28483302
>>28483354
No, UB's are uncatchable boss monsters similar to opponents in Pokéstar studios.
>>
>>28483302
Actual leaker here.

You can't catch the ultra beasts, but Solgaleo and Lunala can get formes based on them by defeating the UBs and getting key items.
>>
>>28483198
>megas riding

Oh sweet finally I can ride a groudon through deep lava !
>>
>>28484090
Now that I wanna see: Beauty Form Lunala & Expansion Form Solgaleo
>>
I was thinking the Ultra Beasts would be like that. Will Guzma or Plumeria get a Beast that looks like them? What about Faba and Wicke?
>>
>>28484124
Solgaleo Expansion Forme is honestly busted.

It's ability is Nova Charge which boosts it's special attack by 1 every turn.

I don't know it's BST but I do know that their BST increases when they enter UB formes.

Honestly, the meta is gonna be absurd I'm warning you now.
>>
>>28484270
I'm calling BS now and forever
>>
>>28484270
i r8 this 8/8 b8 m8
>>
>>28484302
Don't believe me then, you're gonna be blown away soon enough.
>>
>>28484331
If you're telling to truth I'll fucking take a swig of my own piss
>>
>>28484331
If you are telling the truth I'll wear my leather hat while asking for a video of >>28484341
>>
>>28483198
>Galaximum
Goddammit. I love this name so much and it won't be real.
>>
File: 7e3.jpg (7KB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
7e3.jpg
7KB, 200x250px
>>28484395
I'd be A-ok with most of the things here, in fact
>>
>>28484270
>implying that such OP fuckery would be allowed in any respectable meta
>>
>>28484840
Thankfully M-Ray revealed they have no plans for common sense, balance, or respect.
>>
>>28483198
>There are actually no version exclusives this time around,
AAAANDD DEBUNKED
>>
>>28483291
H-how far into denial have you gone? Call your local emergency center to get help anon.
>>
>>28483198
ITT: Op is a raging fag
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.