[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm so bored now that I completed my living dex. Like I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1472755998894.jpg (57KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472755998894.jpg
57KB, 1280x720px
I'm so bored now that I completed my living dex. Like I literally have been watchING reruns ofor the anime, training pokemon I literally never plan to use to lvl 100 and collecting every item possible in game. Doing battles for BP, so on. I was thinking about replaying an older version but I just cant because I already beat them all 5 plus times.

What the hell do i do? Someone help me find something fun to do, I want a sense of adventure again with my pokemon.
>>
Take a break for 2 months and come back refreshed for Sun/Moon
>>
>>28479913
I would like to but I love pokemon and it's really all I got
>>
Hunt for shinies
>>
How does one start doing a living dex? How long does it usually take? What games do I need to get one?
>>
Get into post-Worlds VGC season
>>
>>28480269
Now it's not hard at all really. When I started in the emerald days it took me fucking forever. But once black and white came out things got easier

It's pretty much event shits and version exclusives that fucked me
>>
>>28479877
just get into really obscure chain breeding
>>
>>28479877
Shinies.
>>
>>28479877
Why don't you just play another game for a while and come back when the new games come out?

Maybe go outside or learn something new instead of wasting time with a game you don't enjoy anymore.
>>
Wonder trade everything and start again.
>>
>>28479877
Play a Pokemon essentials game called "Pokemon Wack version", you will be glad.
>>
>>28479877

Read fanfictions.

Write fanfictions
>>
I just finished my living dex minus celebi, arceus (i was out of state and super busy all goddamn month), and the event mons coming later this year.
right now i'm breeding my uu team, ou team, and a hail team for funsies.
then i'll probably breed up a perfect monotype team
just find somethin' to do, friend.
host a /vp/ plays (game), make it fun for the whole family
>>
File: cryeye.jpg (8KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
cryeye.jpg
8KB, 256x256px
>>28479877
Alexander wept
>>
File: 1283820669019.jpg (217KB, 718x534px) Image search: [Google]
1283820669019.jpg
217KB, 718x534px
Replace the living dex with all perfect IV versions, making easy breeding fodder for whatever you want going forward. Make sure to give them 4 decent egg moves and good natures while you're at it.

Haha actually no just get into competitive play. That way you can discuss things with people and you aren't fighting against a cheating computer for BP.

>>28480269
Really not too hard. Still, it's best to break it into chunks.

When XY came out I finished the Pokedex. I saved the majority of Pokemon leftover, but some were traded to friends who needed help or traded for other Pokemon I needed.

When ORAS came out, I took my mostly-done Dex and filled in the gaps. "Oh, I have Venusaur already, I'll breed two Bulbasaur and evolve them", etc.

Alternatively, you can just tackle one region's Pokedex at a time. Doing 10 Pokemon a day (very doable) will have you finishing in a little over two months.

>>28481830
This is honestly the best reply but Pokemon clearly has grabbed OP by the balls and won't let go.
>>
Play some other similar jrpgs like smt IV and come back with a better appreciation for the genre
>>
Get a ROM of a game like Emerald or FireRed, VisualBoyAdvance, and the Universal Randomizer. Fuck around with randomized runs you've never though of. What if all the pokemon in Emerald were switched up and you had to choose from Machop, Cleffa, and Whismur as the starters?
>>
I love Emilia
>>
>>28480013
autism
u
t
i
s
m
>>
>>28479877
I love Felix
>>
>>28479877
Play some other Pokemon game? Mystery Dungeon, Shuffle, Trozei or something?
>>
Try a romhack, I recommend Rutile Ruby/Star Sapphire for ORAS. Homebrew is easy to get and it's a fun and challenging hack
>>
>>28482574
>Replace the living dex with all perfect IV versions

This is my plan once I finish my living dex. Working towards catching them all is a really rewarding feeling. I just have Articuno and Zapdos left in the Kanto section.

I honestly plan on finishing SM's regional dex before porting my Pokemon over though. It adds length to the game.
>>
File: remwall.png (2MB, 2000x1414px) Image search: [Google]
remwall.png
2MB, 2000x1414px
>>28479877
Figure out where your priorities should be first Toyota
>>
Randomized runs.

I've been having a good time with randomized Emerald, but only using Johto Pokemon on my team. It's a new experience in a familiar environment.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.