[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would someone who actually understands and has translations of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 7

Would someone who actually understands and has translations of Riddler's prophetic blatherings please add them to the image?

I know they've gotten a bunch of things right thus far, so I feel like it should probably be added.
>>
File: image.jpg (141KB, 430x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
141KB, 430x600px
That Lunala and solgaleo pre evo thing sounds sketchy, maybe they meant by another form, a chibi maybe
>>
Also there was a clarifying leak guy, add them and the riddle leaker. So we got six main leaks.
>>
>>28479295
I completely agree it sounds sketchy. Like, how does that even work? What prevents you from getting the wrong box legend when you evolve it? Or are they breedable in which case why are there breedable box legendaries that's nuts. It completely boggles the mind.

However, pretty much everything else he said has come true, and he foretold it more than a month in advance, back when everybody was thinking Team Skull was the only team and they were just simple pirates, so I couldn't very well exclude it as a source.

I mean, wormhole-traveling semi-pokemon is a pretty hard cold guess to get right. Getting how they fit into the story right too, when related pieces hadn't been shown either, seems too far to be coincidence.

Wouldn't be surprised if he misinterpreted what he saw/knew somehow though.
>>
>>28479674
They might be the first case of a pokemon devolving.

Whatever bad thing happens in the story weakens solgaleo/lunaala so that they turn back into their preevo form which is very weak. You have to train their preevo so it evolves again so it can save the world.
>>
>>28479716
>Whatever bad thing happens in the story weakens solgaleo/lunaala so that they turn back into their preevo form which is very weak. You have to train their preevo so it evolves again so it can save the world.

I tell you what, between copying digimon and copying yokai watch, pokemon is getting pretty predictable.
>>
>>28479716
I like it, gotta work for your legendary. like beldum in ORAS.
>>
>>28479716
DIGIMON DETECTED
>>
>>28480000
er, wait no that was normal RS. in ORAS they just handed it to you as an event didn't they. because kids nowadays can't be bothered to play the game, victory has to be handed to them pre-chewed on a silver platter.
>>
File: pokemon-sun-and-pokemon-moon[1].png (395KB, 2048x1024px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-sun-and-pokemon-moon[1].png
395KB, 2048x1024px
4th one needs to add that the leak got butterfree wrong. It has no alolan form.
>>
>>28479976
Or, y'know, stop being a dumbfuck because there's been cases of Pokemon reverting to dormant or vulnerable forms before.

Remember Gen 6? There were these two Pokemon called Xerneas and Yveltal that would weaken and devolve to become a dormant tree/egg. Just because we'd be able to hypothetically use a previous form in battle doesn't mean it hasn't happened before.

Predictable, maybe, but I can't fathom why somebody would still be bitching about it years after XY.
>>
>>28480199
Probably just hasn't been revealed yet anon.

Perhaps you should think before you speak.
>>
>>28480251
While you're at it, the card game has had like, devolution spray and devolution beam on a mew.
>>
>>28480308
Its like you didn't look at the picture.
>>
And I don't think we can give anything wrong about the starter leaks, it's not like it's supposed to have a lot of detail
>>
>>28480199
The problem with the fourth is that the post containing the Alolan forms might not even be the actual leaker.
>>
>>28480308
It would probably be retarded to put regular Butterfree in a promotional image just to announce you find it in its Alolan form in the game anon.

Perhaps you should think before you speak.
>>
>>28479104
>the ash argument for the starter leaks
when will this meme end
>>
>>28480478
I agree it's stupid, but it's /technically/ true, and if I didn't include it, denialfags would get mad.

same reason I described ultimate beasts as pokemon(-like), so hat whichever camp you were in, you could agree and that much and shut up.
>>
File: ONSCvsh.jpg (25KB, 490x310px) Image search: [Google]
ONSCvsh.jpg
25KB, 490x310px
>>28479976
>>
>>28479104
after leak 5 I now question everything.
there was another leak on here in one of the threads but I forget which one that was about rockruff and the starter's typings that seems just absurd enough to have to be true.

If I find it again I'm screencapping just in case it proves true when rockruff evo's types are revealed.
>>
>>28482009
best I could do on short notice, and not even the scene I wanted.

you'll eat it and you'll like it.
>>
>>28480308
It's not just seen in the art, it's literally seen in the in-game pokefinder thing, there are normal wild Butterfree flitting around
>>
>>28482394
heck, if you find it again, post it in this thread.
>>
>>28479104
I've been waiting 6 years for a dolphin pokémon. Please, let it come true this time.
>>
>>28480000
WITNESSED
>>
I asked in a previous thread and didn't stick around for an answer but... why no riddler?
>>
>>28482590
did you even read OP?

You wanna add it and post it here, be my guest.
>>
>>28482611
obviously not heh

maybe I'll take a shot at detailing it tomorrow if no one beats me to it but i'm no good for editing the image
>>
>>28482770
all of these were done in ms paint.

Copy and paste what you can, just try to keep letter height and spacing even, with font and font size roughly on par (Arial, and I found 36 and 19 were the magic numbers). Beyond that you should be good to go.
>>
File: 1473684740228.jpg (112KB, 662x458px) Image search: [Google]
1473684740228.jpg
112KB, 662x458px
>>28480856
>>28479104
>>
File: 1473696533852.jpg (3MB, 1800x4500px) Image search: [Google]
1473696533852.jpg
3MB, 1800x4500px
The better one.
>>
>>28483006
>missing an entire leak

u wot?
>>
>>28482546
>>28480907
>>
>>28483092
I could see this being plausible if only because of the relationship fighting and dark share, but I call bs on fighting type quadruped doggo. it's just a dog.
>>
>>28480192

Only for early purchases.

ORAS got the shiny Beldum for the first three months and then you had to earn it like in the old games.
>>
>>28483006

It misses an entire potential leak.

I would say we could remove the third leak entire at this point. It's not even relevant anymore.
>>
>>28483092
neat, but not as impressive as if it had come out before seeing the rockruff evos.

Even a total dipwit could tell that Yvetal dog is dark.
>>
>>28483231
I kept it for legacy purposes. If a second person wants it too I'll remove it though.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.