[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ultra Beasts or being mimicked? Place your bets. http://www

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: Lusamine.jpg (223KB, 296x687px) Image search: [Google]
Lusamine.jpg
223KB, 296x687px
Ultra Beasts or being mimicked? Place your bets.

http://www.strawpoll.me/11213474
>>
>The Ultra Beasts are mimicking their appearances.

Anyone who votes differently is brain dead.
>>
>>28474386

>they have the exact same design flaws
>the website says "IT REMINDS YOU OF A YOUNG GIRL FOR SOME REASON"
>never seen at the same time as their obvious true forms
>t-they're just i-imitations!

It's a childrens game, for children. The twist is not hard to figure out.
>>
>>28474386
If they can transform, what's stopping them from transforming into a human.
>>
>>28474534
My thoughts exactly.
>>
>>28474386
>>28474534
>>28474534

>UB-01’s body is composed of a glass-like substance. However, it’s constantly changing shapes, never settling on one.
>However, it’s constantly changing shapes, never settling on one.
>never settling on one.

Seems like a reach that one would be masquerading as a human child.

Also seems like a reach that Lusamine is UB-02 Beauty, when Beauty doesn't even exist in Moon. So is the head of Aether going to be a UB in one plot and not in the other? Believe whatever you want, but know that you are wrong.
>>
They're the same, but from different dimensions. The Ultra Beasts represent the true feelings of their human counterparts.
Source: Me
>>
>>28474780
>Beauty doesn't even exist in Moon

I meant outside of moon btw.
>>
File: CsJitaLUIAAWOVf.jpg (466KB, 1458x2048px) Image search: [Google]
CsJitaLUIAAWOVf.jpg
466KB, 1458x2048px
It seems that the player actually witnesses the UB-02s arrive in Alola from their dimension, so I doubt that Beauty is Lusamine.
Same goes for UB-01 since the Japanese trailer had shown UB-01's arrival in the presence of the player, Hau, and Lusamine. And I'm pretty sure it's safe to assume that you meet Lillie long before you meet Lusamine.

I don't think it's simply appearances being mimicked either since apparently both UBs emerge looking like they already do
>>
Can I say they expirement with pokemon and their own DNA. And created abominations such as type:Null (Not a mix of people but rather pokemon to prove that they expirement with DNA) and the ultra beasts are part triplets.
>>
>>28475204
Aether is doing research on them so I doubt this is the first time they have ever traversed dimensions. During Aethers research they probably came in contact with these creatures which for whatever reason connected with them and took on some of their design elements.

If they really were UBs, why would they help humans learn about them?
Why would UB-01 appear in UB form in front of the PC, Hau and Lusamine and why would Lusamine be shocked?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.