[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else can't wait for the demo release date Wednesday?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: currentsituation_0.png (487KB, 875x1000px) Image search: [Google]
currentsituation_0.png
487KB, 875x1000px
Who else can't wait for the demo release date Wednesday? I hope it releases this month.
>>
>people who post here actually think they're the left column and not entirely the right

sure, and don't pretend that isn't why you made this thread
>>
Just data mine my shit up.

I need to know the number of new Pokémon to decide if this is a buy or pirate. Less than 90 is auto pirate.
>>
>Wheres muh scurry clown
>When denialfags keep talking up how "We were right about Ballio"
>>
File: image.png (177KB, 664x520px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
177KB, 664x520px
>>28473936
If you want to make a thread complaining about denialfags just do it. That image needs to be updated with 'b-but Ash's hat is different!'
>>
>>28474033
But anon, how do you account for School Form, Split form evos, multi form birds, and the other ways they are working to add 'more' Pokemon while reducing the Pokedex clutter?
>>
>>28474061
>denial flags
I think you have your cliques mixed up. You are thinking of the leakfags.
>>
>>28473936
I hate this image so much
>>
>>28473936
>denialfags=baliofags

This meme has to end
>>
>>28474209
Found the denialfag
>>
the second a demo goes live is the second I get off this hype train

so much of my initial reaction to ORAS was fucked after that demo's datamine.
>>
>>28473936
The right side of your pics is true for the leakfag too.
>>
>>28474173
No I remember a thread that was like "denialfags get in here"

And there was at least one guy who was like "We were right about Roothoot, we were right about Ballio, we'll be right about this too"
>>
>>28474209
It needs a complementary "confirmedfags btfo" version, as the two situations unfold about equally.
>>
>>28473936
Replace the left column with a specular right column but supporting leaks instead.

Now you got /vp/'s current situation.
>>
>>28474406
There is, it just doesn't seem to be posted nearly as much. Where do you think this came from?
>>
>>28474130
I do not.

I want 90+ new complete pokedex entry mons.
>>
>>28474366
I plan to bombard various 4chan boards, subreddits, forums, and youtube comments with data mien spoilers.

My main target is /lgbt/ because of the high faggot population this board has, I know you fucks will run there.
>>
I like to know when it is too, so that I can avoid your spoilery asses.
>>
>>28474632
I'll find and spoil you, faggot.
>>
>>28473936
Nice strawman comic.
>>
File: laughing monchey.jpg (25KB, 350x418px) Image search: [Google]
laughing monchey.jpg
25KB, 350x418px
>>28474604
>My main target is /lgbt/ because of the high faggot population this board has, I know you fucks will run there.
Please do
>>
>>28474856
I bet 100% of the transbian general comes here.
>>
>>28474911
transbian here can confirm
>>
>>28474945
Transbianism and autism come hand in hand.

It only makes sense you'd be here.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.