[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

secret pokemon opinions thread im really happy about ultra beasts,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1458537610536.png (608KB, 900x1002px) Image search: [Google]
1458537610536.png
608KB, 900x1002px
secret pokemon opinions thread

im really happy about ultra beasts, totem pokemon, and trial captains. i love pokemon for the designs and meta, but after a while playing the games it became so formulaic and boring, it was like playing the game was an obstacle to get to actual fun. oh yep, theres the eight gyms, yep theres the elite four,woops evil team go boom, gotta go through the same hideout and fight them. I think sun and moon will actually be enjoyable and engaging.
i actually like youkai watch just as much as pokemon, like the designs, and don't mind it influencing pokemon
>>
>>28472445
I don't care about the story. I just want to fight.
>>
>>28472753
then just go play showdown.
>>
>>28472445
Mine isn't secret, but I am totally excited for Pokemon to be taking these steps towards (hopefully) good, varied gameplay. I know a lot of people have complaints that it is "like shit from other rpg's", but is that really a bad thing? Pokemon's been slack in the RPG department for a while now anyways.
>>
i really wanted to like yokai
i just found the battle system the most anti fun bucket of shit i've ever seen in an rpg
>>
>>28472903
Same honestly
>>
I actually really liked the gym system and was a bit down when they got rid of it, but not really too much. I just really really hope there are more than 4 kahunas as human bosses
>>
>>28472445
I'm absolutely pumped for the future of these games just because they're doing things so differently this time.

I absolutely love all the changes and the ones I don't really like the z-moves and mega's to be honest. But I don't play competitively at all, so it's not too big of a deal.
>>
I"m not sure if I'm genuinely hyped for the games, or I'm having fun waiting for the game with you guys but I haven't been this excited for one of the games for a while
>>
>>28472445
Yokai Watch > X/Y

I really hope YW 2 expands on the formula a bit more, I'm pretty hype for the localization

Also Zygarde 100% form and Golem are some of my favorite designs
>>
File: 1473280598644.png (896KB, 839x979px) Image search: [Google]
1473280598644.png
896KB, 839x979px
Showdown is the fucking worst. Every goddamn team is the exact same, making it impossible to experiment with teams. I'm not even a "REEEEE MY BRO IS RU AT WORST, FUCKING SMOGON FAGS" type, but what's the fucking point of a sim if you're just gonna do the thing everyone else does.

Pinsir fucking needs to be Fighting/Bug, pretty much every fossil mon needs a buff, gen 4 has some of the best designed pokemon, and there needs to be more cross-gen evos.

Trubbish is one of the best designed Pokemon ever. Fuck his evo, though.
>>
>>28477007
>garbage bag explodes from 2muchjunk
I thought Garbador is at least clever.
>>
If I had to choose which one to get rid of, I would've rather be rid of the evil teams than the gym leaders desu.
>>
File: 1471547863584.png (243KB, 499x851px) Image search: [Google]
1471547863584.png
243KB, 499x851px
>>28472445
I want to fuck a Pokemon

>>28477007
It's basically a game of chess, the only way to change it is to plan a strategy nobody has used before.
>>
I am unhappy with this gen's fighting type roster. Only crabrawler looks a bit decent
>>
>>28477956
Anon we've only seen 3 fighting types, two of which are from the same evolution line. Be patient.
>>
>>28472445
I like or love every single Pokemon design except Riolu and Lucario, and I agree with everything in OP.
>>
>>28477900
that's gross anon, my childhood is ruined
>>
>>28472812
I still like the adventure of exploring new regions, doing gyms and hunting for new Pokemon. I just don't like being forced into the role of some hero.
>>
>>28472925
Same here, pham.
>>
there has yet to be any SM info that I dislike
>>
>>28478024
Anon gen 6 only had 4 fighting types, two of which are from the same family

If there was a fighting type being dressed for competitive/popularity they would have started hyping it by now.
>>
>>28478811
Same here man
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.