[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How will Sun & Moon anime fuck this up? <Placeholder Name>

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: alola-region-pokemon-sun-moon.jpg (30KB, 640x386px) Image search: [Google]
alola-region-pokemon-sun-moon.jpg
30KB, 640x386px
How will Sun & Moon anime fuck this up? <Placeholder Name> is moving near of his/her cousin Kukui. What is Ash's reason to go to Alola?
>>
>>28469274
To go to school.
>>
>>28469274
>ash gets a call on the PC
>Oh hey its professor oak!
>Woah oak, you look different, did you get a haircut?
>ohoho, no, you must be talking about samuel oak, I'm samson oak, his cousin!
>blah blah blah come to the alola region so you can lose again
>>
>>28469274
>The anime series is Pocket Monsters Sun & Moon and will air in November. In it, Ash will receive a Z Ring and meet the Melemele Island Guardian, Tapu Koko. In the series, Ash is going to school and his goal is to graduate.

You people need to keep up.
>>
>>28469274
Alain sarcastically gives him a flier and tells him he needs to go to school to learn how to actually train a Pokemon. He takes it as friendly advice about a cool school in a new region, promptly thanks him, and ditches Serena.

Alain sits there, stunned. He quietly thinks "is he actually autistic?"
>>
>>28469343
>and ditches Serena.
More like Serena 'ditches' him and takes Palmera/Yashio up on her offer of training her to be a better performer.
>>
>cousin
Hah I was recently in Hawaii and the (non-racist) natives all called tourists/mainlanders "cousins." Because 'everyone is all related if you go back far enough were all a big family anyway'

Nice Easter egg, working that into the plot, Gamefreak. Funny shit
>>
>>28469343
I can see this happening.
>>
>>28469274
He travels there with Oak, who is going to visit his cousin Sansom. Then decides to stay for whatever the fuck he's going to do.
>>
File: 1473352182404.jpg (237KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1473352182404.jpg
237KB, 500x500px
>28469274
>blah blah blah come to the alola region so you can lose again

Heheheheheh
>>
MC is NOT Kukuis cousin, retard
>>
>>28469440
it's just what they call other people to be friendly
>>
File: 2.jpg (46KB, 462x414px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
46KB, 462x414px
>>28469274
Ash is already the chosen one who has helped every Legendary Pokemon in existence. Him being related to Kukui is wouldn't be that surprising.
>>
>>28469564
Right. So it being in this game seems like a little deliberate Hawaii'ism. Which is cool.
>>
When I went to Hawaii, they called me a haole. Seemed less malicious than getting called a gaijin in Japan though, or a gwai lo in China.
>>
>>28469596
Except this game is based off of Hawaii and "cousin" is something the natives call someone to be friendly. It's like calling someone your "bro". The MC and Kukui are not related at all.
>>
>>28469937
Oh, that makes sense. I've heard people calling others "brother" and "cousin" in their native tongue, but I hadn't heard the English word used for it before.
>>
>>28469274
Ash's mom is moving so he has to go with her, and he doesn't want to just ditch his mom in their new house right away so he stays home and goes to school
>>
>>28469596
>Ash is already the chosen one who has helped every Legendary Pokemon in existence
except Ho-Oh.
>>
>>28469606
Just like Hau said he had "chicken skin" instead of "goosebumps". I like those little details.
>>
>>28469322
>>Oh hey its professor oak!
>>Woah oak, you look different, did you get a haircut?

I got a chuckle because that's likely to happen.
>>
>>28470132

Perhaps not moving, but taking a vacation with Prof Oak to visit his cousin, and Ash tags along for the "school" or "league" whatever the fuck is there.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.