[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would could GF do to make Pokemon more dynamic in your opinion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 1473692137990.png (2MB, 1450x708px) Image search: [Google]
1473692137990.png
2MB, 1450x708px
Would could GF do to make Pokemon more dynamic in your opinion that you wouldn't consider a gimmick?
>>
>dynamic
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>28468809
>Nicest person you will ever meet
>While having a pissed off expression in a pouncing stance
>>
>>28468923
Changing, not static, different, not the same thing all the time.
>>
>>28468949
>TWISTED FUCKING PSYCHOPATH
>smiles like it's having a genuinely good time and eyes glowing with friendliness
I don't get it either.
>>
>>28468809
What about form changes that give them power-ups but that only last for the battle?

Or, what about using super powerful moves with one shot each in battle, maybe with a really snazzy animation?
>>
>>28469086
OP here, I'm all for megas and Z moves, I really like them from a story aspect but they do drastically alter the metagame. I'm looking for more ideas though. I think synchro is a cool idea but I see it shit on in tons of threads and I don't get why people wouldn't want something as cool as that.

IMO SM is going to be the best generation because it's really changing up the formula. I dunno, maybe this thread was a bad idea. Looking for actual conversation on this board is fucking impossible because it's filled with shitposters who love to complain.
>>
>>28469244
/vp/ is really bad during leak season because you don't know who it invites from anywhere, even little kids show up here and you'd only be able to tell when they slip up and give themselves away, really speaks to the discussion quality of the board
>>
>ATB
>multiple forms for non mega Pokemon that you can change any time in battle
>>
>>28468809
>I Can Be Your Angle... Or Yuor Devil
>>
>>28469455
Sounds like pretty shitty gimmicks desu
>>
>>28469533
Imagine changing aegislash stance or meloetta form any time in battle without needing a special move

Just put the form change button where mega button normally is and give more mons forms

Would add a new layer to the game if you can turn a move that would have been super effective into a resistance then back again
>>
>>28469244
>Z-moves
>Once a match, insanely powerful move
>Meta changing
Because the type gems were so revolutionary
I miss the acrobatics shenanigans
>>
>>28469455
>>ATB
that could go either ok or terribly wrong, and i'm leaning more for the latter
they would have to rework how speed works and affects turns, and GF is too lazy to do that
>>
Ayyy someone actually saved my shitty ms paint meme. Thanks anon
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.