[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else maybe think that it's not the new designs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: jtrsyd.png (285KB, 818x1063px) Image search: [Google]
jtrsyd.png
285KB, 818x1063px
Does anyone else maybe think that it's not the new designs people hate but the graphics?
>>
>>28468022
no you fucking idiot everyone has wanted proper 3d models since stadium
>>
>>28468147
They knew not what they did.
>>
Sylveon looks like AIDS in that pic compared to the 3D model
>>
>>28468022
>hax ugly
>garchomp ugly

are you an idiot? But Hax´s model got fucked over in XY. Btw. I really would love a oldschool pokemon game with new mons.
>>
>>28468198
>>28468212
Yeah, right? Gen 3 best! Fixed those ugly sprites. Who even played those lol?!
>>
>>28468147
>everyone
Speak for yourself.
>>
>>28468240
gen 1's sprites were bad. gen 2's were ok but had bland pokemon. every (visual) aspect has been fine from gen 3 onward
>>
>>28468240
What? I said, that the design of hax and garchomp isn´t ugly and that I want a oldschool Pokemon game..Anon can you even read?
>>
>>28468308
No, but I don't see why that means anything?
>>
Its a combination of things.

One of my biggest problem since Gen III was that a good majority of the Pokemon have very basic designs, shapes, and color patterns whereas a lot of gen I and II Pokemon look like they were designed a lot more organically.

I am not saying that is always the case and there are examples of Gen I and II Pokemon being simplistic (Voltorb, etc), but I feel like the design in general is vastly different.
>>
>>28468022
What hack is this?
>>
>>28468525
XY Naturia, It looked decent but when I tried to DL it chrome shit itself
>>
Gen 4 was the best for graphics. Gen 5 lacked animation quality and gen 6 just seems awkward.
>>
>>28468022
>level X
faaaake
>>
>>28468608
Good catch anon. There was literally nothing else that gave away it was fake.
>>
File: 1472522658142.jpg (32KB, 247x247px) Image search: [Google]
1472522658142.jpg
32KB, 247x247px
>>28468690
>>
>>28468212
That image is a screenshot compilation you'd find in the romhack's thread, not a list of examples of what OP is talking about. It's Pokemon Naturia by the way.
>>
>>28468240
He meant that particular fan sprite looks doofy. Not that gen 2's aesthetic is bad.
>>
>>28468690
kek'd
>>
gen 3 is probably the highest point of pokemon design and the battle sprites were ugly as fuck. its not the graphics anon
>>
>>28469527
>gen 3
>high point

super kek
>>
>>28468022
Depends on the Pokemon but I definitely hate some designs, regardless in which way they appear.
>>
>>28469527
No
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.