[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just to anyone wondering if you'll be able to catch/battle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: firefox_2016-09-12_20-26-09.png (446KB, 1570x695px) Image search: [Google]
firefox_2016-09-12_20-26-09.png
446KB, 1570x695px
Just to anyone wondering if you'll be able to catch/battle UB's, it says on serebii that UB02 Expansion is exlcusive to Sun and UB02 Beauty is exclusive to Moon. I don't see the point of having them exclusives if you're not supposed to obtain them lol.

Also there's pics of them in battle aswell. dunno if any of this is even news, just saw people discussing it in multiple threads.
>>
>>28467302 (You)
So you begin a shit post thread, when you could have just continued your conversation in the other threads?
>>
>>28467302

You're not exactly the crunchiest cookie of the package, eh?
>>
>>28467302
>lol
Nigga, even if they weren't in battle; they've put an extreme emphasis on version differences and how many things in the game will "play out differently". If they wanted the Ultra Beast's appearance to change depending on which game you're playing, but not have them in battle, they could do it and you can't do a fucking thing about it. If its gonna hurt your experience THAT bad, then pick a different franchise to nitpick on and leave this fucking board
>>
Exclusive bosses. Naaaais.
>>
>I don't see the point of Team Magma and Aqua being exclusives if you're not supposed to obtain them lol
>I don't see the point of city designs and entire areas being exclusives if you're not supposed to obtain them lol
>I don't see the point of timezone differences if you're not supposed to obtain them lol
>>
>>28467302
>Also there's pics of them in battle aswell.
OP that's a cut scene with them fighting Tapu Koko. This is going to be another "Hala owns Tapu Koko" ordeal isn't it?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.