[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA REMINDER PEOPLE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 92
Thread images: 9

File: corocoro10165.jpg (295KB, 922x1229px) Image search: [Google]
corocoro10165.jpg
295KB, 922x1229px
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

REMINDER PEOPLE INVESTED TIME IN THE XY ANIME

HOW DO DOES IT FEEL THE ANIME GOES FROM ASH WINNING DA LEAGUE TO GOTTA GRADUATE POKEMON SCHOOL LOL
>>
NEVER MADE IT AS A WISE MAN
>>
Anyone who didn't get out after Ash lost the league is beyond all hope of recovery, honestly. No matter how bad the series gets they will always keep watching it.
>>
>>28460389
COULDNT CUT IT AS A POOR MAN STEALING
>>
>>28460380

>Just noticed that Jessie/James seem to have that fucking retarded buck tooth thing going on that the games have been pushing.

God dammit.
>>
>>28460380
>ash's mom is through being forbearing and forces her loser son to go to school so that he can eventually become a salaryman
l o l
>>
>>28460380
Mallow

Lillie

I dont see Serena over there...

The Amour is literal and confirmed totally doomed dead.
>>
>>28460380
>The face of a League runner up
Wew, Alan really broke him.
>>
>>28460380
Well, after that fiasco Ash does need to get schooled
>>
J
U
S
T
>>
>>28460417
Please, someone said the exact same thing you did after Best Wishes and did people listen?
>>
>>28460487
This is the most satisfying news to come out of today's Corocoro.
>>
>Ash: Don't worry Mom, I'm just going to school this time so you don't have to worry about reporting another loss to the professor!
>Delia: Alright sweetie, do your best
>Ash: Mom, I failed the final exam
>Delia: you're adopted
>>
>>28460380
>Charizard
>Lapras
>Tauros
Is OI team back?
>>
>>28460380
>Ashnime watchers are literally going to be watching Poke-Slice of Life
>Amoure is dead
>Ash looks like a fuckboy.

Alain did it; he fucking killed whatever was left if Ash's spirit. I'm so proud.
>>
>>28460380
>no greninja
It really did go to Oak's retirment home, thank god.
>>
>>28460380
STOP STOP STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPP

IM TRYING TO HIDE LIKE THE OTHER AMOURFAGS BUT I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE!!!!!!!
>>
>>28460572
Mmm... And what if He is actually Serena's brother?

that will confirm the fact both are losers.
>>
Honestly as someone that doesn't watch the Pokemon anime this actually seems seems more interesting to me and the art style looks more appealing than last generation.
>>
>>28460417
That should be true for the retards who got really invested and talked about how XYZ was great and would change the anime forever and all that stuff.

Some people are not this retatded and understand the anime is cyclical and changes everything between generations so this comes as.no surprise.
>>
>>28460632
He's probably gonna ride rental pokemon during some episodes.
>>
Ash is not getting pops then, since one of the waifus has one already
>>
>>28460380
>PEOPLE INVESTED TIME IN THE XY ANIME

Yeah, 'cause is a good show
BW series sucked, but DP was good too
>>
File: killme.png (134KB, 271x279px) Image search: [Google]
killme.png
134KB, 271x279px
>>28460649
This is the face of a broken man
>>
>>28460639
>Implying Poké slice of life isn't an improvement
>>
Lillie is the most interesting part about this so far. Is she going to hover around Ash's dick all the time? Is she even going to want to do contest shit? Are we getting ayylmao invasion in our light-hearted school cartoon?
>>
>>28460690
Well if it follows that logic, everyone should be preparing for next season to be absolutely dogshite.
>>
>>28460724
>Are we getting ayylmao invasion in our light-hearted school cartoon?

The anime tends to fuck up the game plots (with Flare being the sole exception) so probably not.
>>
File: 0efd.jpg (63KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
0efd.jpg
63KB, 633x758px
>>28460632
At least it fits the shitty concept in the games that forces you to use rental pokemon instead of riding your own
>>
>>28460380
Never watched the pokemon anime really, I just know the XYZ shit was obnoxious. Might watch this.
>>
File: 1455901768996.gif (330KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1455901768996.gif
330KB, 256x256px
>Be Ash.
>Lose League and Love interest.
>Goes to Aloha in order to improve yourself as a trainer.
>Expect Poke School and a mini Vacation.
>Actually has to deal with Ganstas and Aliens.
>>
>>28460380
My blood is fucking boiling right now. I've given my fucking life to this series. I've personally drawn 2,000 pieces of fan art for Pokemon alone. About half of those are SerenaAsh. I've even been featured on Pixiv about two dozen times. They represent thousands of hours that I've invested in this ship.

SerenaAsh is the basis of this series. It all starts with them and ends with them. They saved each other and they love each other. It was so simple and so perfect. I have nothing more to say about this.

Pokemon is dead to me. Masuda is dead to me. And soon I will be dead to me. It's ok, friends. I've had a good life with loving friends and family. But I die with SerenaAsh. I don't think I'll post here again. To my SerenaAsh comrades, I love you. To everyone else, I'll see you in hell. Good bye, /vp/. Goodbye, 4chan. Goodbye, world
>>
>>28460417
I don't really care. I at least like the humor and some moments.
Nothing wrong with sitting down sometimes and wasting time on a kids' show.
>>
https://youtu.be/SYWIyU_y0tw
>>
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>28460778
I will never forgive this shit cartoon for fucking up so many of the plots. Flare plot is the only one they managed to do justice for, but that's literally because the Flare plot in game was so bare bones ANY expansion would be an improvement.

Dropping the ball on the Plasma plot was ridiculous though, even N was botched.
>>
>James gets a Bewear
>hugs him every time it gets sent out

Yes
>>
>>28460722
He goes insane after he saves Kalos and no one recognize him.
>>
I've got a question. I wanted Ash and Serena to end up together or at least have Serena confess her feelings, yet I'm not mad one bit about this. Am I an amourfag?
Also I wanna know what they're gonna do with team Skull and team Rocket, there has to be some kind of interaction.
>>
>>28460814
>This has become a copypasta
Wow. I mean, I'm not really surprised, the massive levels of salt over IchiHime becoming canon after Bleach ended was hilarious, but I'm surprised to see it as a copypasta even on /vp/.
>>
>>28460380
It feels like a nice change of pace.
Finally Ash stops leading an unfulfiling career that never brought him any money to actually go for an education and become a productive member of the society.
>>
>>28460380
I hope this is better than XYZ just to spite shipfaggots.
>>
>>28460380
When they say he has to graduate they're probably talking about the rite of passage people do on the island.
>>
>>28460380
HE NEVER WON HAHAHAA
>>
>>28460724
>cartoon
its anime you stupid idot
>>
>>28461153
This
>>
>>28460380
I'm still going to try to watch it, if it really does turn out to be as shit as it looks I'll just stop watching.
>>
>>28460778
>tfw game Team Flare was so bad the anime managed to do them better
>>
>>28460424
TIRED OF LIVING LIKE A BLIND MAN
>>
>>28460380
>people still watch the anime this whole entire time

Saddest losers in this fanbase 2bqhwy
>>
>>28460927
>that vacant expression even with them blasting off
It's all I hoped for.
>>
>>28461278
Only anime that is even worse than cartoons specifically.
>>
>>28461297
XY's cast in general was improved in the anime, that's how bland they were
>>
Am I the only one that is waiting to see WHAT do they mean by school?
>>
>>28460424
>COULDN'T HM01 IT AS A POOR MAN'S STEELIX*
ftfy
>>
>>28461050
Uou are an amourfag, just not completely retatded. Taking shipping seriously enough to be that angry about they not being canonnis stupid, and even more so in a cyclical show like pokémon.

I liked Pearlshipping and think Dawn was the companion who had most chemistry with Ash, but I always knew sooner or later she would go.

I foind it interesting they were actually putting more ship tease in the anime, treating Serena like a legit love interest, but I never doubted it would end sooner or later. Can't help but wonder if the people getting upset over it have never watched pokémon before, or are just too retarded to understand how it works after 20 years.
>>
File: j us t.jpg (38KB, 271x279px) Image search: [Google]
j us t.jpg
38KB, 271x279px
>>28460523
>>
>>28461433
There's a big school in Melemele, probably led by Hala.

I'm thinking the anime may turn the island challenge into something this school does.
>>
>>28460791
This really upsets me. Lapras has been a part of my team since I have memory, the riding without HMs is great, but why can't I use my own mon if it's the same one? I hope I'm getting ahead of myself here, maybe compatible mons can be rideable
>>
>>28461433
Giselle rises like a phoenix
>>
>>28461297
I imagine team flare plot was planned to have been like the anime in Z.
>>
>>28461050
You might have noticed the extreme lack of angry asshurt from amourfags about this, especially in comparison to all the "hahaha lol btfo" shitposts that act like there was some massive shitstorm over it. There's a reason for that. I'll let you figure it out.
>>
>>28460380
>actually make Ash legit cool in Xy
>"OK, for the next series, let's make him more of a retard than he's ever been! And hey, let's go even further than Best Wishes and REALLY change up his design to reflect it this time!"

I ain't even mad, I just don't understand the thought process here at all
>>
>>28460722
that face remind me of one of those doujins where the girls gets mentally broken
all those losses killed Ash's poor soul
>>
>>28460380
Feels good. The 'win the league' goal was getting stale as fuck. Interested to get something new.
>>
Am I the only one who thinks the "school" is a hint for passing by the trial captains and catching a Wishiwashi? I mean, get schooled and stuff, and the trials are just like school tests, I guess
>>
>>28461699
The concept isn't terrible. In older seasons, any gym leader who wasn't traveling with Ash usually disappeared after two episodes. The school setting is a good excuse to have every trial captain be a recurring character so that they can all get development.
>>
>>28462206
In what way has Ash ever been "cool" when he's always been a generic NEET? At least the anime is finally addressing that issue.
>>
>>28462377
pokemon trainer is a profession in his world. if he was NEET how does he afford to travel the fucking world and have all that camping equipment?
>>
>>28460380
So they finally got an actually cute brown girl to be Ash's partner? Good.
I can leave behind the terrible taste Iris left in my mouth.
>>
File: JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP.png (605KB, 489x655px) Image search: [Google]
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP.png
605KB, 489x655px
>>28461647
JUST
>>
>>28460380
can someone explain to me whats wrong with this image or why people are talking about it and the anime?

what happened? did ash win the league or what?
>>
>>28460380
>>28460417
XYZ WAS good.
however, there is no point in watching Sun-moon anymore.
>>
>>28460639
To be fair, I'd totally read a Poke-SoL series.
Why the fuck is there none yet?
>>
>>28463103
Ash lost the league, so now he's given up and is heading back to school to finally graduate from 4th grade.
>>
>>28463133
Pokemon would be way better if it was a legacy series, with a new MC for each region following the footsteps of the past MCs. Ash's existence is absolute garbage, someone bring that boy out of his misery already.
>>
>>28463103
he lost so hard he's going to school.
>>
File: that face.jpg (46KB, 262x400px) Image search: [Google]
that face.jpg
46KB, 262x400px
>>28460722
>>
>>28460417
Bwahahah you actually watched the show to see Ash win
>>
>>28463103
Ash lost the league to Alain, dude from yhe mega evolution specials who had no plans to enter until Ash convinced him, and his M-Charizard X. Ash-Greninja and Charizard trade final blows, Charizard uses Blast Burn, Greninja uses some super Water Shurikan. Charizard stays up despite taking a ton of damage before, Greninjq drops despite tanking more damage before

So the joke is that Ash decided that he lost so hard, he has to go back to school
>>
SERENAFAGS AND DENIALFAGS BTFO!
>>
>>28460380
Somebody didn't play sports in school.
>>
He is so shit at pokemon how the hell do u beat a mega sceptile with greninja but loose to a M- Charizard X wtf
>>
>>28460417
You might be new to this franchise, but Ash losing the league is a thing that happens every generation. We've all be going through this song and dance for the last 20 years. Every time people go "Ash is going to win THIS time", then he doesn't and people get made.
>>
>>28461278
Autism.
>>
https://twitter.com/hashtag/satosere?src=hash
https://twitter.com/hashtag/Amourshipping?src=hash
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
>>
>>28460417
This
>>
Daily reminder it's a reboot
>>
>>28463473
Plot
>>
>>28463473
Fate is always against him
>>
>>28460722
>>28462217
I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking that.

>[Marneko] Ash ga Bikini ni Kigaetara | When Ash Wore a Bikini (COMIC Unreal 2013-06 Vol. 43) [English] [XCX Scans]
>>
File: 1470136223204.png (228KB, 394x370px) Image search: [Google]
1470136223204.png
228KB, 394x370px
oh my god what the shit is this
so glad i'm not an animefag
Thread posts: 92
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.