[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

nooooo, why did cracks have to appear before the official reveal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: fakemons.png (253KB, 951x358px) Image search: [Google]
fakemons.png
253KB, 951x358px
nooooo, why did cracks have to appear before the official reveal?
now leakfags will have a hint of doubt about these fakes and won't be as mentally crushed and BTFO when the truth hits them in the face
it's should've been a sudden shock! it would've been glorious
>>
>>28460364
But anon, they ARE real.
>>
Dont worry op. Plenty of retarded ones out there >>28460401
>>
>>28460364
Is the hat on the ash caricature the 'crack'? Oh sweety honey baby....
>>
I wonder how much you samefagged today ? Cause it really is sad, wasting your time in making threads like this.
>>
>>28460433
thank god
>>28460401
believe in it anon! believe in it all you can!
don't look at ash's hat
>>
>>28460364
Dude, I really want them to be fake, but Ash's hat changes nothing.
>>
>muh hat

The design is literally the same
>>
>muh hat

One last bit of hope before they get proven real. It'll be amazing.
>>
So uh, how do we explain again that these had the green-haired girl drawn next to one of the evos before she was even revealed in trailers?

'Cause that seems a lot harder to disprove than, well, Satoshi's hat being drawn w/o markings in a fucking sketch.
>>
>>28460757
>hawaiian setting
>girl with flower in her hair is hard to guess
>>
>>28461008
A girl with the Mallow's exact design
>>
>>28461008
>Mallows exact design
>muh generic Hawaiian girl
>>
>>28460757
>shes not a generic hawaiian girl its mallow!
>also btw that hat being different is just a coincidence

CAN'T
MAKE
THIS
SHIT
UP

DUMB FUCKING CHINESE LEAK DICKSUCKERS
>>
>>28461149
Please commit mass suicide with the other denialfags.
>>
>>28461149
Stop samefagging
>>
>>28461149
>>28460757
>same hair design
>same body frame
>same position of the flower and design of it
>likes cooking and is cooking in the leak
>>
>>28460364
talking about the hat? It appeared to make denialfags look even more desperate
>>
Remember when "NO ES FAKE, ES HADA!" was a funny meme around XY and no one possibly thought a Fairy type could actually exist?

And that one had even less shit going for it than this.
>>
>>28461149
Screencapped
>>
>>28461245
Anon shit loads of people thought fairy was going to happen immediately after Sylveon leaked. The problem was the obnoxious faggots who were completely convinced that it was going to be Flying type.
>>
>>28461250
>>28461149
Same, can't wait for the tears when Luchalitten is confirmed to be real.

Need to be balls deep into denial to not realize that Mallow's design is way too detailed there for it to be a 'generic hawaiian girl'.

But I guess denialfags will be denialfags.
>>
I really just kind of wish the chinese leaks didn't even fucking exist (I'm not talking about the starters themselves, but how it was leaked), because knowing the final evolutions five months prior to the release isn't exactly a thrilling idea either. This was all supposed to be a surprise. I know nowadays. it's hard to keep shit ruined beforehand, leaks do happen, but this is a whole new low.

There were people who probably wanted to keep shit unspoilered, but now thanks to these chinks, they didn't even had the chance to get ready to avoid this shit because you'd think something like this would only be leaked one month before release at the very least. Two months, if we thought we'd get lucky. Not fucking five months.

Now everyone and their mom knows these guys are real and by the time the game releases, it won't even be a surprise no longer and everyone will just treat it as something regular rather than a surprise.

And thanks to these stupid ass wars, I don't even feel like picking them only because leakfags felt the need to shove "the truth" on everyone's throat 24/7, make one thousand threads about them and I've already gotten tired of their faces. And the game's not even released yet. I'm not supposed to feel tired about them and yet I do. Thanks, leakfags. Thanks for ruining everyone's fun. I honestly only wanted these to be fake because at least, that would mean not everything was spoiled to us.

Chinese leakers really do ruin the shit out of everything, sheesh.
>>
Stop shitposting
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.