[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The autism theories are already happening: >T-thats just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: fy.png (161KB, 495x224px) Image search: [Google]
fy.png
161KB, 495x224px
The autism theories are already happening:

>T-thats just Ash and Serena son! Adult Ash and Serena are living happily t-together!

>Serena is pregnant and is waitng at Ash's house for Ash to return from school!!!

>T-thats just Ash's cousin!!!
>>
Nobody is saying that.

In fact, everyone is cursing the staff for another BW.
>>
>>28460260
What they do in BW?
>>
>>28460194
Except no one's saying that. The real autist here is (You), OP.
>>
>>28460294
The arguably most terrible seasons of the anime.
>>
They did change up his design a lot though. even ash is getting the moeficiation treatment--losing features, bloated cuteness, etc.

What happened to his facial proportions, eye color, and why did he suddenly turn Latina? I guess all that Alola sun really kills an art style.
>>
>>28460194
dumb frogposter
>>
>>28460260

>>28460115
>>28457989
>>28458041

next time lurk before you post
>>
>>28460294
Made Ash dumb as fuck
>>
>>28460294

Mostly bad in general, but it was criticized for ash being a happy go lucky retard who was completely incompetent.

Ash looking like that and "going to school" after being a pokemon trainer for 6 regions now seems kind of worrisome
>>
Honestly, I kinda like that he lost his X/Y Naruto face.
>>
>>28460375
On top of having him somehow be 10 again. Which they're doing again, it seems.

Fuck, he might be even younger now. Like, eight.
>>
>>28460329
It's because they're trying to cash in on the Yokai watch's animes recent boom in success, hence it's back to school for ash to become a shitty SoL anime with terrible animation and occassional pokemon.
>>
>>28460375
Well, if he's been a pokemon trainer for 20 years now and is still 10 years old and still hasn't won a single league maybe he needs to go to school to make him less of a retard.
>>
File: brock.jpg (40KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
brock.jpg
40KB, 1024x768px
>honestly expecting anything different from a show that has upheld the status quo without fail for 20 years

Some people never learn.
>>
File: 1473674796826s.jpg (9KB, 250x212px) Image search: [Google]
1473674796826s.jpg
9KB, 250x212px
IMHO, Ash's face is just because he's sheepish with the awkard poses of the Z moves.
>>
>>28460194
>Ash is wearing light colours T-shirt.

>Not darken colours or jacket.

Jesus, i thinkg it will be worse than BW.

I will only watch Lillie's chapters if this is real.
>>
>>28460342
>autists can't understand sarcasm
>>
>>28460871
this is as "sarcastic" as people were unironically wanting a retarded boss character playable in Smash Bros (looking at you ridleyfags and roolfags)
>>
>>28460851
>Wearing a jacket in a tropical enviornment
>>
>>28460930
>Bringing up two popular characters people wanted in Smash, completely out of left field
This is some strange bait anon
>>
>>28460930
What makes Bowser okay then?
Or any villain?
>>
>>28460930
Dude if you want an argument about rosterfagging, please just go back to /v/ where you belong
>>
File: teamskull.png (413KB, 517x458px) Image search: [Google]
teamskull.png
413KB, 517x458px
>>28461061
I wouldn't open that can of worms, you'll get all sorts of retarded backwards logic
>Ridley is too big
>Bowser being fuck-off huge doesn't count because it's magic
>Olimar being scaled up to fit in Smash doesn't count because he's not being compared against other characters from his own series
>Even though Pikachu is canonically 1 foot and Mewtwo is canonically 7 foot, they can be resized because why not
>Ridley and K. Rool are too OP in their games to have their power levels scaled back for Smash... even though Ganondorf, who canonically can't be killed by anything but the Master Sword, is in it
People who bitch on about Ridley and K. Rool being too big, or too obscure, or too OP to be in Smash are just retards. The real reason they'll never be playable is because Sakurai just doesn't like them and his word is God.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.