[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so what are you hoping from the ultra beasts? What do you think,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

so what are you hoping from the ultra beasts?

What do you think, and what do you want to happen with them?

I'm not sure what I want from them, but the idea of them as beings from another dimension would be cool.

Maybe they have to do with the multiverse theory gen 6 was alluding to; something is going on between universes and they've come to fix it or fuck it up.

Thoughts?
>>
I hope musclesquito is a difficult boss fight

Just fucking look him, he's bigger than Machamp
>>
>>28459579
Frankly, I have no idea what to expect.

They might be monsters you get to fight and catch. They might NPCs who you only fight. Hell, they might even be Pokemon trainers as well, for all we know, so I have no idea what to make of the main ultra beasts.

But I do hope we get to meet more via side plots, and maybe one such mission plays out like a Lovecraft story, and really ramp up the creep factor on these things.
>>
i see old man mosquito from soul eater too much to take this seriously, it seems a far leap from the usual
>>
>>28459579
I want them to break the shit out of the normal combat rules, leading to a cutscene. Maybe after that a more active conflict where you have to keep up with it's pace instead of taking time to choose the move.
>>
>>28459610
That battle would be hype to see. I'd use the champ just to watch it play out

>inb4 No Guard Fissure
>>
File: 4ec.jpg (71KB, 803x688px) Image search: [Google]
4ec.jpg
71KB, 803x688px
>>28459579
That's an epic edit
>>
Other dimension shit would be lame. I don't like when Pokemon does that, never did. Like The Distortion World. Everything felt too 'big' and portentuous for the Pokemon world.

Just make them dudes who got fucked up in a science experiment of something, Fly-style.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.