[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We laugh at luchafags AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (55KB, 165x175px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
55KB, 165x175px
ITT: We laugh at luchafags
AH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHWHWHWHWHWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSGAHAHAGAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHSHHH
>>
>>28458317
what, were they BTFO? If anything the confirmation of Ash being In Alola with the same outfit of the Luchalitten leaks just confirms their beliefs?
>>
>>28460031
slightly different hat
>>
File: image.png (459KB, 900x1481px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
459KB, 900x1481px
>>28460159
This is seriously the best you guys have? Ash is shown with Mallow, like he is in the leaks, with apparently Litten as a fucking starter, and the best you guys have is 'well the hat is slightly different'.
>>
>>28460224
it's something. grasping for straws to be precise, but something
>>
>>28460224
>game concept art = the anime

God you're fucking stupid
>>
>>28460224
Denialfags are desperate. Somehow a different hat is stronger evidence than an important character being revealed months in advance.
>>
>>28458317
You people are beyond pathetic
>>
>Muh hat
>>
>>28458317
>wanting something with such a boring design only because it isn't bipedal
>>
>>28461634
Leakers from foreign countries like fucking with you retards. Roothoot got key details of Rowlet correct, but looked like a chinese knockoff. Same applies here, they knee about Mallow but bullshitted some concept art of final evos, the hat being inconsistent is in line with that. Furthermore, new anime has a goofier school kid ash for the YW audience, the art shown there shows regular Ash is he is currently.

Look, I know you think this is all fun and games, thinking you "won" some stupid argument on the Internet, but its time to face the facts. Your shitty starters that you fell in love with were fake the whole time, you are all just gullible excitable little shitheads who flocked to these just because it copied Noivern concept art from X and Y. Time to delete your Poppmaid folder anon.
>>
>>28461753
Wow. This is fucking perfect thank you anon. This will be perfect for the btfo screencap pic
>>
>getting Sun
>was getting Litten
>apparently Luchalitten is Sun mon
I'm seriously borderline on crying guys you don't understand I hate that thing please don't let me drop what is looking like the perfect game because ass design: the Pokémon is legit
>>
>>28461753
You didn't post anything proving that they're fake. You assume they're fake because you don't like them.
>>
>>28461753
I'm sorry anon but no matter how much you protest, Ballio will never be real.
>>
>>28461809
Put me in the screencap!
Ehm, ehm, Hat > Generic Hawaiian Girl!
>>
>>28461813
Starters don't share the same secret. What Corocoro said that Rockruff had a secret and oh btw so do the starters.
>>
File: image.jpg (76KB, 500x524px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
76KB, 500x524px
>>28461616
>character who looks like Ash with a fucking Pikachu on his shoulder isn't Ash because game concept art =\= anime
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.