[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so which of the retarded leaks does this shit confirm? i havent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: serebii.jpg (15KB, 150x200px) Image search: [Google]
serebii.jpg
15KB, 150x200px
so which of the retarded leaks does this shit confirm? i havent been on /vp/ in about 2 weeks
>>
I've seen like TWENTY "leaks" that report a day and night evolution for Rockruff.
>>
>>28453265
well Artleaka got BTFO
>>
>>28453324
But wasn't there one recently that said it would have a "werewolf" like one that's upright and then the other was a "it just gets bigger" with ears that point up?
>>
>>28453265
None. Rockruff's evo having day/night forms was obvious as fuck and almost EVERYONE predicted it.
>>
>>28453265
Whats its typing?
>>
>>28453432
One leak said he had a werewolf evolution
>>
>>28453377
Did anyone actually believe him though?
>>
File: leak 1st sept.jpg (3MB, 1800x4300px) Image search: [Google]
leak 1st sept.jpg
3MB, 1800x4300px
>>28453265
obligatory

the maker should update this one in near future
>>
>>28453492
Yeah, but that's another obvious thing that anyone could have guessed, especially when these games revolve around day vs night.
>>
>>28453489
anyone?
>>
>>28453265
https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/27830428/
>>
The fact that they're forms rather than a split evolution makes it feel more likely that the starters will share that "secret".
>>
>>28453524
It's not that we believed him, it's that his ideas were great. Fairy Parasect, Ground Muk, Fire Weezing would have all been awesome. Now we're just going to get a /Dark or /Fairy pieces of shit, 75% of which have probably already been revealed.
>>
>>28453568
Leak 3 is pretty much debunked now.
>>
>>28453653
>https://archive.nyafuu.org/vp/thread/27830428/
Wow...
>>
>>28453568
>chinese leak never suggested more than one evolution for Rockruff
It's fake.
>>
>>28453568
Leak one is the winner, right?
>>
>>28453568
Concept art leak is even more confirmed than it already was because we see Mallow with Ash on the front cover.

RIP Denialfags, you will not be missed.
>>
Chinese didn't mention alternate forms for starters
>>
>>28453653
this guy says that alolan ninetails is fire typed. hes wrong.
>>
>>28453858
They are the same Pokemon anon not evolutions and if you are being like that it was "confirmed fake" when it didn't mention Alola forms of UBs.

I personally think that whoever wrote this leak played moon since according to >>28453653
the leaked starters are supposedly night forms too.
>>
>>28453568
>CONCEPT ART
Even more confirmed now with the over exposition of Mallow in the anime preview

>CHINESE
Werewolf is there, it checks, even if not complete.

>SPLIT EVOS
Mentions 4 rockruffs evo forms, FAAAAAAAAKEEEE

>"real leaks"
Werewolf is there and there is "kinda" of more than one evo, it's a forms but they are essentially two different pokes like meowstic, still on the balance.
>>
>>28453432
Yes but between all the fake leaks, I haven't been able to keep track of all the shit that has been posted.
>>
>>28453441
>was obvious as fuck
it wasn't obvious. It's just everybody copying the first leak. It's not obvious to copy others, retard.
>>
Actually looks like artleakas rockruff evo
>>
>>28454755
it doesnt. I wanted those leaks to be real but they're evidently not
>>
Concept Art and Chinese Leak are #Winning I never believed the other two, they just leached off the Chinese leaks info
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.