[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post mon ideas you'd like to see for the unused type

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: 1467304327566[1].png (73KB, 476x816px) Image search: [Google]
1467304327566[1].png
73KB, 476x816px
Post mon ideas you'd like to see for the unused type combinations.
>>
>>28451895
I'd like to see a poison fire type. Probably a lizard and it's ability would be to poison ANYTHING. Even the types that are immune to it. Poison rules! Koga4lyf
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 640x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 640x320px
>>28451928
Salandit says hi.
>>
>>28451895
>Unused type combos Gen VII
>Gen VII
>Poison/Fire
You had one job, faggot.
>>
>>28451950
>He doesn't get the joke.
>>
>>28451895
I want a slow defensive ice/bug type cockroach with snow cloak as ability
I work at Gamefreak
>>
>>28451895
Ghost/Normal, Poison/Psychic and Poison/Steel sound interesting.
>>
I'd like a shrew type pokemon that's ice steel. Prolly defensive and slow. Maybe looking like an igloo or something like that. Snow cloak would be a good ability for it too.
>>
>electric/psychic
Hello Alolan Raichu
>fairy/ice
Hello Alolan Ninetales
>normal/dark
Hello Alolan Rattata
>ice/steel
Hello Alolan Sandslash
>>
I know a guy that plays pokemon and he said there's a new Pokemon that'll be steel/poison in gen VII
>It's a dirty syringe
>>
>>28451895

Why are you using one that's so incredibly out of date, OP?
>>
Poison Steel Pokemon based on Mercury. Maybe it'd be a thermometer?
>>
>>28452060

Normal/Poison
>Some kind of creature with a perpetual cold, like that one fakemon that levels up with either a high fever or runny nose.

Normal/Ice
>Snow leopard.

Normal/Bug
>Ape or canine with an infestation of ticks/fleas.

Normal/Rock
>Big 'ole mountain goat with Rock Head.

Normal/Ghost
>Opossum Pokemon that has an ability that switches it from Normal to Normal/Ghost depending on whether there's a Pokemon with moves that are super effective against it on the field.

Normal/Steel
>Some kind of otherwise fragile creature that scavenges scrap metal and wears it like a suit of armor.
>>
>>28452060
>No Fire/Electric

Unless I'm blind but dang
>>
OT I know but I'd love a water type pokemon that's made entirely of water and changes form or 'state' mid-battle: when it gets burned it changes to vapor and acquires an extra fire typing and when it gets frozen it turns to ice, and gets an extra ice typing.
>>
>>28452135

Poison/Ice
>Frostbite Pokemon with an ability that causes it to also lower the enemy's speed by one stage when it poisons them.

Poison/Fairy
>Mischievous imp that goes around spreading Japanese colds.

Poison/Electric
>Sea anemone Pokemon.

Poison/Rock
>Pokemon based on a radioactive meteorite fallen from space.

Poison/Psychic
>Pokemon shaped like a television with a big "screen" for an eye that hypnotizes people and rots their minds.

Poison/Steel
>Mercury Pokemon.

>>28452160

Rotom-Oven.
>>
>>28452160
Ignore me, I forgot we count Rotom formes as separate entities for some godforsaken reason
>>
>>28452160
Rotom-Heat
>>
>>28452060
>Poison/Electric
Swamp Gas.
>>
>>28452135
That possum idea is fucking awesome. Gamfrek pls
>>
>>28452178

Ice/Fighting
>Boxer with a literal "glass" jaw.

Ice/Bug
>Trap door spider that burrows under the snow and leaps out at unwary travelers during blizzards.

Ice/Fire
>Melting Snowman Pokemon.

Electric/Rock
>Rotom-Jackhammer

Electric/Dark
>Mischievous little imp that acts like a Lakitu from Mario, floating around on a cloud and zapping people for fun.

Rock/Ghost
>Haunted pottery.

Fire/Grass
>Snapdragon Pokemon.
>>
Ice/Fire would be one I would love to see executed.
>>
>normal ghost
A swampman based pokemon
>>
Fairy/Fighting
High speed
>>
>Poison/Electric

Pikachu clone. Looks cute but is actually quite venomous, making it dangerous to be near.

>Normal/Ghost

A generic western sheet ghost.

>Ghost/Rock

A fossil Pokemon whose resurrection went awry. Its first stage is a mess of floating bones, and its second stage is the skeleton of the original Pokemon. (think the Aerodactyl/Kabutops skeleton)

>Bug/Psychic

Wishiwashi but with ants or bees instead.

>Bug/Dark

A large spider that lives far away from human eyes. According to legend, it uses its webs to trap negative emotions and then feeds off of them.
>>
>>28452236

Fighting/Fairy
>Legendary Pokemon that looks like an Oberon-esque King of the Fairies.

Fighting/Electric
>Rock'em Sock'em Robot

Fighting/Ghost
>Wizened old martial arts master with an intensely spiritual nature that allows him to manifest a shadow of himself to fight with.

Fighting/Ground
>Some kind of Pokemon that has spent so much time training its fists by punching sand that it has learned how to whip up fierce sandstorms with a single blow to the ground.

Fighting/Dragon
>Chinese-style dragon and practitioner of Southern Dragon Kung Fu.
>>
File: image.jpg (26KB, 256x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 256x400px
>Fire/Grass

It'd be a perfect match for Alola. Perhaps found near volcanoes or something.

Make it happen, GameFreak.
>>
>bug/normal
should be ledian's typing; STAB comet punch

>fairy/ground
if it can be made a sweeper, god help us all. i dunno, maybe a leprechaun-based thing? but that would be horrifying.

>ghost/rock
should be golurk's typing

>ice/bug
a bee that makes honeycomb-shaped ice

>normal/ice
a mammoth

>normal/ghost
a dog based on https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_dog_(ghost) (mightyena may have already been, but oh well)

>bug/psychic
butterfree was robbed

>bug/dragon
vibrava was robbed

>poison/fairy
aromatisse was poorly designed and robbed
>>
>>28452359
Alolan Bellsprout
>>
>>28452376
>>bug/dragon
>vibrava was robbed
I believe you mean Yanmega.
>>
>>28452172
yeah that meme really worked well for castform
>>
I would love to see a grass/fire chilli pepper pokemon
i think it was in one of the leaks but i don't remember which ones
>>
File: spiritomb_v_2_by_xous54[1].png (72KB, 289x415px) Image search: [Google]
spiritomb_v_2_by_xous54[1].png
72KB, 289x415px
Why isn't this faggot rock/ghost? it's literally a SPIRIT attached to a TOMB
>>
>>28452403
But Castform's gimmick was weather.
>>
>>28452404
Chili Pepper was one of the most common fake leaks.
>>
>>28452349

Fairy/Dark
>A tricky double-sided, literally two-faced goblin that shows its "cute half" to lure in travelers before hopping around to show its "mean half" and attack/rob them.

Fairy/Fire
>A foxfire Pokemon, basically a bundle of lesser fiery sprites that coalesce into one being.

Fairy/Ground
>Cheerful, industrious little gnome-like Pokemon that dig out large underground colonies to live in.

Bug/Dark
>Robber Fly Pokemon.

Bug/Psychic
>Some kind of Metroid-esque brain bug that latches onto other Pokemon and puppets them around.

Bug/Dragon
>Pseudolegendary, basically a giant serpentine Termite Queen that commands other Bug-type Pokemon to act as its attendants through pheromones.
>>
>>28452180
Because all the Rotoms aren't Electric/Ghost. Therefore the type has been used and is not unique
>>
>>28452180
>>28452492
>tfw Rotom has 6 formes, 4 of which are the only instance of that dual-type ever being used
It's just not fair that the Ghost forme has a miserable 440BST while the rest have 520BST.
>>
>>28452160
Rotom's forms take up slots.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.