[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that Megas were shown in the CoroCoro 2 months before

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: synchroposesrockruff.png (2MB, 2552x1880px) Image search: [Google]
synchroposesrockruff.png
2MB, 2552x1880px
Reminder that Megas were shown in the CoroCoro 2 months before XY's release and were featured on a poster.

Reminder that this upcoming CoroCoro is 2 months before SM's release and is also featured on a poster - that has Rockruff's evolution, and Rockruff is undeniably connected to the Z Ring because of the rocks on the band of fur on its neck.

They're going to show Synchro to parallel with Megas. We haven't seen all that the Z-Ring can do yet. This CoroCoro will most likely finally show Ash-Greninja and how it relates to this mechanic.
>>
>>28446698
Why do we need an even stronger Greninja though? One day they will destroy the metagame with this stuff
>>
>>28446698
Clearly.
>>
>>28446748

>Synchro ends up limited to OT only
>My level 100 sis from X won't be able to synchro with me

I might as well just hang myself.
>>
File: 1473650687158.png (258KB, 867x1423px) Image search: [Google]
1473650687158.png
258KB, 867x1423px
Rockruff's big secret? He can use any Z move.
>>
>>28449904
Any Pokemon can use any Z-move as long as they have a large enough movepool.
>>
>>28449978
I thought it could only be a STAB move for Z-moves
>>
>>28446748
A 2ch leak said that Z-forms/Bonds are strong but come with the consequence of losing the match if they get knocked out since they are connected to their trainer.

Take this with a grain of salt though since the same leak also mentioned a water Arcanine.
>>
>>28449999
>>28449978

We don't really know either way.

I am more willing to bet Rockruff's evolution gains a different secondary typing based on what crystal he has equipped and that evolution will have minor changes to the design.
>>
>>28449999
nope

This was confirmed when they revealed Pikachu using a Normal type Z-move because it had Slam.
>>
>>28449999
no. They've already shown pikachu using a normal type z move.
>>
>>28450020
here
http://forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?threads/rumours-fakes-leaks-discussion-thread.214874/

>2chan leak
>-A new mechanic called Z forms will b be introduced
>- Z forms act in a similar manner to Megas but when they faint the player automatically loses the battle due to their sprit being connected to said Pokémon.
>- Ash Greninja is a Z form and will be shown off at an event soon to promote the concept.
>- Mostly older Pokémon have Z forms but a few Alola Pokémon have them too.
>- proclaims that Raichu, Farfecth'd, Persian, Arcanine, Jynx, and Dodrio all have Alola forms. (Raichu got an Alolan form after this leak).
>- The Alola starters have two different Final Evolutions that will be tied to a day\night system.
>- Basically reconfirms that the Chinese leak is real by saying that one of Litten's Evos is a Heel wrestler while the other looks like a more natural evolution.
>- States that they'll will be many legendary Pokémon this time around
>>
>>28446698
>Ash-Greninja will actually be canon

Brb, drinking bleach.
>>
>>28450456
Blast Burn guy is canon in the games, and canon to the anime with Ash.

The anime is canon, get over it
>>
>>28450495
>Alain is canon in the games

When did THIS happen? Like I'm willing to bet Synchro-Greninja will get redesigned but other than that, what?
>>
>>28446698
>This CoroCoro will most likely finally show Ash-Greninja and how it relates to this mechanic.
The amount of people who have "most likely" figures out a logical reasoning for something and been btfo on /vp/ for all these years I've been here is amazing. What's up with probability around here, why is it all so fucked up?
>>
>>28450553
Literally OR/AS. Steven stone's house. It's says he fought against Rayquaza alongside a boy with a black Charizard.

>Inb4 red has a Charizard X in origins.

He hasn't fought a rayquaza, which Alain and Steven both did together in the anime.
>>
>>28450495
>anime
>canon in games
No
no
NO
no you fucking retarded

Anime canon =/= games canon
Anime-Alan =/= Games-Alan mentioned by Steven

Obviously we can get that Greninja form in games, but not called "Ash-Greninja" because Ash doesn't exist in games, his counterpart is Red.
>>
>>28450582
And you have to being a Shiny Beldum for the text to trigger. The "Steven's Shiny Beldum" event that was tied in with the anime.
>>
>>28450434
The starters shown in the Chinese leak were posted on /vp/ a month previous
>>
>>28450674
>this guy doesn't know what is anime concept art

Get out of my vp. Now.
>>
>>28450695
That has nothing to do with the fact that the references/concepts of the starter evolutions were posted on /vp/ before the Chinese leak. They are seperate, though they do corroborate eachother.
>>
>>28450495
>being this retarded.
>>
>>28450495
>the anime is canon
Stoped reading there. Yeah Alain is referenced in the games, but reference =/= the anime is canon. For all we know, only Alain could be canon. Ash in no shape, form or way is canon.

Also, no one uses the Elemental Hyper Beams. And we don't even know what's the real BST of Ash-Greninja since it cleary gets a boost to parallel Megas.
>>
File: 1472764761456-vp.png (2KB, 324x306px) Image search: [Google]
1472764761456-vp.png
2KB, 324x306px
>>28450434
Quality post anon, the alolan raichu thing gives me hope.
>links
>summarizes
>short and to the point

And the Split day and night evo's make alot of sense with the games being sun and moon and 12 hours apart

Gives me hope for a quadrupedal litten. Goodness that would be the melting icing on the cake for sun and moon, and just thinking about a rowlet split evo. Gets me so hyped
>>
Watch the western trailer dont have Rockruff evo again because its CoroCoro exclusive.
>>
>>28450495
Steven is also canon in both the anime and the games. That link does not make the anime canon TO the games. Neither does Alain.
>>
>>28450937
>the alolan raichu thing gives me hope.
Keep in mind that it could just have been a lucky guess through observations made. People had been expecting Alolan Raichu due to the fact that we saw the dex page with the evolutionary line for Pikachu, and Raichu was missing from it's slot.
>>
>>28451142
That's fucking bullshit though. There's no reason it would have been there anyway, even if it didn't get an Alola form.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.