[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think pandering to gen 1 fans with Pokemon Go was a bad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 250px-048Venonat.png (55KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-048Venonat.png
55KB, 250x250px
Do you think pandering to gen 1 fans with Pokemon Go was a bad idea? I asked several local people what their favorite pokemon is and almost all of them said gen 1, and the few who said non-gen 1 said Tepig and Starly
>>
Pokemon Go pandered to nostalgia, not gen 1 fans. These people have played two gens of Pokemon at most, and haven't kept up with the series since.
>>
File: image.png (708KB, 1200x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
708KB, 1200x1200px
>>28443028
To be fair, the first 151 are all iconic and not nearly as difficult to remember as say, this guy. You remember his name?
>>
>>28443162
krokorok
>>
>>28443162
That's because we've seen them ever generation for 20 years, plus for many of us, gen 1 was the first gen we played so it has a special place for us.
>>
>>28443162
no, i just recall him being my nigga in both my gen 5 playthroughs
>>
i really like venonat
>>
>>28443162
> Krokorok backwards is Krokorok
>>
>>28443028
> Do you think pandering to gen 1 fans with Pokemon Go was a bad idea?
Undoubtedly.
> I asked several local people what their favorite pokemon is
Why would you ask normalfags this question?
> and almost all of them said gen 1,
What'd you expect?
>>
Most people have Gen 1 Pokemon as their favorites because its the one they have the most fond memories of. Nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>28443028
Yes, fuck genwun.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.