[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post comfy Hawaii inspo and let's have a discussion thr

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

File: dSt9Rn.jpg (260KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dSt9Rn.jpg
260KB, 1920x1080px
Post comfy Hawaii inspo and let's have a discussion thread!
What are you looking forward to in SM? How are you hoping the pokemon are going to be split up between the islands (old and new)? Are you picking Sun/Moon and why?
Thread theme:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8oO_P4GX_RA
>>
I'll start then!
I hope we get a decent amount of pokemon like BW2 that aren't as crowded as XY's random encounters. I miss having pokemon live spread out among routes, something which XY didn't really do.
Also I hope we get a bunch of camera angles and benches with them.
>>
shameless self bump
>>
Sunbro here
The region looks like it might be the best one by far
I always loved tropical ocean themes so Hawaii is absolute perfection

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=953vagWiMJM&index=12&list=PLDCF162D5581F9725
>>
>SM

It's SuMo, you autist. way to derail your own thread
>>
>>28441490
I'm just looking forward to exploring and finding new pokemon. Also the pokesnap feature and upgraded Pokemon Amie looks wonderful.

I would like the islands to mainly feature the new pokemon with a few old ones thrown in for variety, but have the majority of them available post-game and during day/night.
>>
File: Oricorio Honey Creeper.jpg (209KB, 952x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Oricorio Honey Creeper.jpg
209KB, 952x1200px
I hope that Matsuda and everyone like Hawaii enough to mimic a lot of the cool stuff that they actually have. I thought that the inspiration would stop at tropical paradise, but we got island speciation and everything.
>>
>>28443161
>Island varitaions
>Pokmon based on Lei, Fire dancer, triggerfish, mo'o, palm trees, surfing, etc.
>Yungoos and Rattata based on historical tidbits
>Ditching gyms in place of something that fits the setting perfectly

I think they went all in
And we dont even know a single town name or anything like that
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agMsFUI9mjI
>>
File: sqvgZg3.jpg (548KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
sqvgZg3.jpg
548KB, 1500x1500px
>>
File: 77PaCzo.jpg (1MB, 1365x2048px) Image search: [Google]
77PaCzo.jpg
1MB, 1365x2048px
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.