[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quick question, has anyone here joined up with their local trainers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1470547144730.png (247KB, 634x671px) Image search: [Google]
1470547144730.png
247KB, 634x671px
Quick question, has anyone here joined up with their local trainers club or league? Are they just for the TCG or do the vidya players meet up to? I'm interested in finding a group, just because all my other friends are normies who don't play, and I wanna meet other autist.
>>
File: 1473566019278.jpg (83KB, 793x620px) Image search: [Google]
1473566019278.jpg
83KB, 793x620px
bump
>>
File: WIN_20160911_18_54_46_Pro.jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160911_18_54_46_Pro.jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
>>28439688
I use to a while back, they do both. Last I remember the reward system worked in a way that you get points for just playing with people but you get more points for winning. Get enough points you get special shit like a League promo Pokemon card like this Azelf.
>>
I'm a VGC judge, but it was a mistake to apply on my part when no one around here meets up.
I'm hoping to get our local G2K to start one but :(
>>
I mean, my uni's club barred me from using Gliscor anymore.
They're all normies so they went through the whole "what fucking type is this thing" issue
>>
>>28439776
How was the community, are the people nice? I used to play magic and everyone seemed like pretentious pricks, like no one knew how to have fun.

>>28439800
Are the groups not very active. I want to find one out here in Oahu
>>
>>28439903
Oh yeah, it was great. I had a lot of good friends there. I was never really good at Pokemon at the time, I didn't even know what IV's and EV's were, but they were willing to help me figure shit out. Then again this was back in like, late Middle School. Sadly I had to move away and I haven't had any contact with them, I don't even know if it's still running.
>>
File: 1473313345329.jpg (48KB, 600x675px) Image search: [Google]
1473313345329.jpg
48KB, 600x675px
>>28440073
sounds like a good time, I'm gonna have to find one
>>
When the people get used to you you'll be fine. My league I'm in and out of all the time. Don't see many vg players but it's easy to join and it's fun do it OP.
>>
>>28441779
How easy is it to pick up the TCG, is it very expensive to run a decent deck? How hard is it to pick up the rules? I used to be decent at MTG a few years back.
>>
>>28439903
I don't know about Oahu since I'm in Virginia, but it just seems like everyone's too busy shooting deer they've hit with their truck.
I wish you the best in finding a playgroup!
>>
>>28442861
bump
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.