[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whats the most convoluted attack you can breed onto a pokemon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 5

File: latest-4.png (217KB, 886x926px) Image search: [Google]
latest-4.png
217KB, 886x926px
whats the most convoluted attack you can breed onto a pokemon? like are there attacks that take three rounds of breeding different pokemon to get on something? whats the rarest move set?
>>
Seismic Toss Chansey before gen VI tutors and Extreme Speed Linoone come to my mind.
>>
Interesting question. I wonder if there is a catalog for chain-bred moves somewhere?
>>
>>28438229
The toughest thing I ever did was extrasensory typhlosion.
>>
>>28438229
Never realized how aesthetic shiny Pinsir was, I want one now.
>>
>>28438413
I can inject one for you, if you want?
>>
>>28438229
The longest one I did was Ice Punch Sneasel.
>>
>>28438351
Dude you are retard
>>
>>28438351
What was so convoluted about it? Wasn't there a Gen III tutor with it?
>>
>>28438351
I made a seismic toss chansey without tutors just recently in ORAS, it wasn't that hard. The hard ones are where you need to use pokemon from earlier games.
>>
zap cannon mew is the hardest, but that isn't breeding
>>
Drill Run Escavalier took me a while. Pretty sure I was one of the first, back when it became available when XY came out.
>>
>>28438413
its one of my favs
>>
>>28438491
How do you get that outside of gen 2?
>>
Spikes Chesnaught was hard, you need to breed spikes onto Delibird and then onto Chespin.
>>
>>28438436
I want one anon
>>
>>28438398
>get a male vulpix
OMG SO HARD TO GET WTF
>>
File: nick 4.png (975KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
nick 4.png
975KB, 800x600px
>>28438535
Uhh....Smeargle?
>>
>>28438544
Post something. Ill hook you up.
>>
>>28438413
it's the first masuda shiny i got so i have some liking for him
>>
>>28438436
I want you to inject me instead big boy.

With your penis of course, in case you were wondering.
>>
Ally switch Cofagrigus is impossible without a gen V game, does that count?
>>
>>28438532
XD
>>
OP here
i thought of this because i realized you could put me first onto misdreavus from stunfisk, which you get on stunfisk, which you get from breeding it with ducklett, which you get from breeding it with natu or fletchling etc.
which is pretty obscure
>>
File: 1433994932012.png (566KB, 1131x707px) Image search: [Google]
1433994932012.png
566KB, 1131x707px
>>28438229
Dragon Dance on Tyranitar was pretty dificult.
>>
>>28438570
Deposited lvl 10 electrike (f) msg /vp/ love for a pinsir lvl 41-50
>>
>>28438619
eerie impulse is another good one, also stunfisk related
it has to go heliolisk -> mareep -> wooper -> stunfisk
>>
GUESS THE MOVE

Mantine -> Mudkip -> Turtwig -> Paras -> Dwebble -> Honedge
>>
>>28438622
It's even harder on garchomp
>>
Funny thing...
>nose/probopass could learn head smash as an egg move in gen 4
>No pokemon could legally give it to them at the time
>Aegislash exists now and could have been a parent
>no longer an learnable egg move
>>
>>28438229
probably something involving cleffa/togepi/the other happiness babymons
wish is usually a bitch
>>
>>28438735
Wide Guard ?
>>
>>28438735
Splash
>>
>>28438750
It is pretty impressive that these situations are so rare considering how little effort gf puts I to most things
>>
>>28438758
Wish is a huge bitch on eevee with its gender ratio
>>
>>28438735
wide guard :^) but its not very hard to guess because mudkip only gets one move by breeding from mantine, but thats a good one
>>
>>28438735
Wide guard?
>>
>>28438775
>>28438821
>>28438835
You got it : )

You'd be surprised how many people are retarded though
>>
>>28438605
Isn't it possible with Dexnav in ORAS?
>>
>>28438845
BUT you know you can move tutor wide guard onto nosepass, making it not such a long chain
>>
File: Chespin 1.jpg (32KB, 219x249px) Image search: [Google]
Chespin 1.jpg
32KB, 219x249px
>>28438857

Gotta love dexnav and it's ability to cut down on chain breeding.
>>
While it didn't require a long chain getting dark pulse on hydreigon in B/W was a pain. It only learned it as an egg move from serviper which in turn learned it from the move tutor in emerald.
>>
>>28438741
Don't laugh at Garchomp. Poor thing feels weird dancing at people always point it out.
>>
>>28438857
Maybe? That's assuming you find a Ralts with an egg move at all, let alone the right one. Is it possible to get mons in the wild with more than one egg move? Since it only shows the first move.
>>
>>28438678
Sent. Sorry for the wait, I was waiting for it to show up on the gts. c:
>>
>>28438954
No only one at a time but that's more than enough.
I'd gladly take more
>>
i got another one, you can get sludge onto bulbasaur by:
grimer/koffing/gulpin -> shellos -> mudkip -> bulbasaur
>>
>>28438735
>>28438845
Jesus christ
>>
>>28438984
Thanks anon!
>>
Before Pokemon bank was a thing, I wanted a Scrafty in X with Ice Punch on it. Now, Scraggy gets Ice Punch through breeding, no problem. But, none of its parents get Ice Punch through level-up in X/Y, and Ice Punch is really hard to find in the wild.

So what I did is, I bred Ice Punch onto an Abra, and then went Smeargle hunting. When I finally found a male one, I used Ice Punch on it (easy outspeed, but no chance of OHKO), Smeargle sketched Ice Punch, and then I caught the Smeargle and used it to breed with a female Scraggy. Then I got Dragon Dance onto it (much easier), and I'm pretty sure I did a giveaway of Dragon Dance/Ice Punch Scraggies on /vp/ when it was all done.
>>
>>28439328
this is a pretty good one
>>
>>28439328
Anything regarding Smeargle can be done easily thanks to wild dittos.
>>
>>28439564
Move deleter!
>>
>>28439328
wait so can smeargle breed anything onto any field pokemon? or how does that work?
>>
Getting acid armor on goomy was fairly long IIRC.
>>
>>28439616
no wait, its basically just a shortcut for chain breeding, is that right?
>>
>>28438622
>wondertrading stuff one day
>someone sends a Larvitar, probably has the wrong nature for what they want
>it has Dragon Dance and some other egg moves
I hope that person knows how much I value that Larvitar.
>>
>>28438613
This post made me unreasonably angry.

What a terrible name for a game.
>>
>>28439766
no offense but thats not a very hard one, larvitar can learn that from axew who learns it from leveling up.
>>
pretty sure it's refresh salamence.
>>
>>28438491
But can you get Crabhammer on a Mew?
>>
>>28439766
Same happened to me. Stealth Rocks, Iron Head, Pursuit and Dragon Dance. I felt in love with that guy <3
>>
>>28439910
Don't let Richard hear you
>>
A machop with both heavy slam and bullet punch, a Squirtle with water spout, a Litwick with clear smog...
>>
Breeding is easy now.

I remember in gen 4 we had websites to help us with breeding chains. Sometimes they were 5-6-7 pokemon long
>>
getting selfdestruct on munchlax is fairy difficult since it can only be obtained if you have XD or downloaded the winner's path pokewalker event.
>>
>>28439746
Pretty much. It's super convenient
>>
>>28438564
Uhh....that's not really the better/shorter option, is it?
Let's be real, breeding is not that hard or anything to begin with. But if a move needs to be bred twice (OR you need to catch/breed a Pokemon(Smeargle), arrange a certain match-up with a Pokemon knowing the move you are looking for, while having Smeargle trained to the point it survives this battle, and THEN having to go through one breeding circle nonetheless), then I'd say it's one of the harder breeding moves to get.
>>
File: Oh.gif (2MB, 310x325px) Image search: [Google]
Oh.gif
2MB, 310x325px
>>28438413
I remember a kid who used to be my friend had one and he traded it over to me

then one night i spent the night at his house and the next day he said i stole his pokemon game and his parents said they'd call the cops if i didn't give it back to him

so my dad just too my fire red and gave it to them

at least his dad lost his job and they had to move out of the neighborhood
>>
Dude

Rototiler Onix
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.