[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Male players have 102 clothing options >Female players

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

>Male players have 102 clothing options
>Female players have 205 clothing options
>What is this bullshit?!
>>
It was one of the game mechanics designed to bait more girls into playing the games

also X and Y are unfinished
>>
>>28437445
Hopefully Sun and Moon make it even. Also they have more hairstyles as well.
>>
Girls like fashion and playing dress-up more than boys. It's common sense.
>>
Make all clothing options available to both, I want to be able to play a qt trap.
>>
>>28437478
Boys should still have equal customization options though, or least close enough.
>>
and all 307 are shit
>>
>>28437428
Not to mention all the waste clothing items they put camo patterns on.
>>
File: 1457226655043.png (262KB, 850x315px) Image search: [Google]
1457226655043.png
262KB, 850x315px
>>28437478
>>
>no lewd outfits for male trainers
Hopefully SM remedies this
>>
>>28437428
Not enough fujos on the clothes design team.
>>
>>28437478
Common sense is shit though.
>>
>>28437445
Do you have a source on that?
>>
In literally every game with proper clothes customization, the girls always have FAR more options than the guys. You ever play The Sims? It's an even worse state of affairs for the guys over there.
>>
>>28437694
>Comparing Pokemon and the Sims
>>
>>28437694
Animal Crossing is pretty decent for both genders
>>
>>28437766
That's because only faggots play games for customization.
>>
>>28437766
AC is only decent because you can make things from scratch and there's no gender lock on clothes.
>>
>>28437766
Splatoon is also pretty good about it. It just sucks that the school girl outfit changes on boys.
>>
>>28437428
Have you ever walked into a department store?
>>
>>28437724
I'm only comparing Pokemon and The Sims because we're talking about clothing customisation, and The Sims is the ultimate dress up game with thousands of options available, with most of them being for girls, leading to a massive discrepancy between options for the guys and options for the girls.

It does make sense somewhat since The Sims main demographic is women, but still, whilst my girl sims can easily be given differing and nice looking outfits, my guy Sims end up having near identical outfits because the options are shit.
>>
>>28437428
Women's clothing just comes in greater varieties. Guys wear, like, shirts, pants, and shorts, while women have all of that PLUS skirts, dresses, and weird in-between shit like tights, capris, and dress combos.
>>
>>28438000
It is funny to walk into a clothes store and seeing like half of the store is dedicated to womens clothing whilst men get this small area in a far dark corner of the store lol
>>
>>28438331
Many clothes stores here in the UK are just straight up womens clothes stores only, don't bother going in there if you're a guy, you won't find nothing.
>>
>>28437428
The feature was mainly implemented to appease the female player base which makes up like 1/2 of their customers so they put more effort into providing options to the gender choice that would end up using it more anyway.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.