[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The biggest reason for all of Alolas Kanto worshipping is China.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

The biggest reason for all of Alolas Kanto worshipping is China. Because SM is the 1st games in China, GF wants and needs to peddle the most popular, even though they did in XY. Charizard gets fly role on poke ride, Blastoise is seen on fire trucks. And the region is fucking overrun by Kanto pokemon like Kalos. Probably the leak about S S Anne is true. Alolan forms were gonna happen with or without China.
>>
>>28436798
right, except the game will not be sold in China. great post shithead
>>
>>28437402
It is though
>>
>>28437402
Are you retarded? They even implemented Chinese in the language options.
>>
>>28437402
Literally releasing in Hong Kong the same day as the rest of the world

Well, except for eurofags
>>
>>28436798
Well good thing alolan forms are great then.

Thanks china.
>>
>>28436798
Next time use real china flag.
>>
>>28436798
This actually seems like a good guess as to why
>>
>>28437402
>Traditional and Simplified Chinese options present

>>28437602
>Taiwan/Republic of China
>Real China
Qing China last true China
>>
>>28437990
Qing China was dead. Tang China last real china
>>
>>28438013
>Republic
>of China
>Republic

No true dynasty, not true China. Taiwan is as legitimate as successor of China as DPRC is.
>>
>>28438159
>tfw no more Chinese Dynasties with the mandate of Heaven
rip in peace
>>
File: 2430135.png (129KB, 754x316px) Image search: [Google]
2430135.png
129KB, 754x316px
>>28437402
You're one dumb motherfucker, huh
>>
>>28438189
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jin_Yuzhang

Puyi still has a few remaining relatives, see above (son of the half brother of Puyi).

Though Mandate of Heaven is now lost, like with Divine Right of Kings, as well as infallibility of the (Japanese) Emperor/being descendant of Amaterasu. The 20th century took a huge toll on the old practices of the past.
>>
>>28438159
fuck off faggot. You lost the civil war, therefore you have no right to claim legitimacy. Maybe if General Chiang wasn't so shit, we would have continued to fund you :^)
>>
>>28438317
Shame about the commies destroying countless of temples and cultural artifacts
>>
>>28438428
China's government is all sorts of fucked up
>>
File: 250px-064Kadabra.png (65KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-064Kadabra.png
65KB, 250x250px
>>28436798
I remember going to China once and brought with me a copy of Firered, Platinum, and a DS.
All the sons of my parent's friends near me would swarm around me when I was playing Firered.
One of which was going through my PC and were hyped when they saw Kadabra and wanted to use it in my party despite it being weak.
When I started playing Platinum they stopped and the mother of one of the boys told me that her son preferred the previous one.
>>
Gen 8 being China confirmed?
>>
Are you guys fucking retarded have you never been to China before? They won't sell games for a console they don't sell in their country, only Hong Kong and possibly Taiwan will get the games but mainland China won't at all
>>
>>28439865
http://money.cnn.com/2015/07/27/technology/china-video-game-ban-lifted/

Which is why Game Freak is releasing Sun and Moon in China as well as everywhere else this time around.
>>
>>28438749
>muh genwun
>>
>>28440630
oh thats good
>>
>>28440700
The Generation 1 anime was on still on the air at the time.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.