[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

John Game Freak here, bringing you even more leaks. Starter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 4gDTROz.png (13KB, 245x153px) Image search: [Google]
4gDTROz.png
13KB, 245x153px
John Game Freak here, bringing you even more leaks.

Starter Evolutions:
>Tepig becomes a Fire/Fighting (I know, not again) giant boar with flames around it's neck. It cannot learn Fire Punch
>Snivy loses its limbs and becomes a pure grass snake, learning a new poison move Coil, which raises attack, defense, and accuracy by one stage
>Oshawott evolves into a quadruped samurai with shell swords in holders on its front legs. It can learn megahorn
Other Pokemon:
>two Pokemon will only evolve when traded with each other. Shelmet (bug) will evolve into Accelgor, a pure bug type that looks like a ninja. Karrablast (bug) evolves into Escavalier, a bug/steel type with very high attack and defenses.
>there is an ice cream Pokemon line
>there is a Pokemon that changes appearance depending on the season
Other leaks:
>the champion cannot be battled until post game
>one of the gyms will have a different gym leader depending on what version you have

Feel free to ask for more
>>
>>28433226

Fake and gay. Fuck off OP with these flaccid leaks, papichulo
>>
>implying Game Freak would make another fire/fighting starter
>snivy becomes a snake
Try a little harder next time
>>
Pfft. Do you even have any proof of the starter evolutions are real, any pictures of some sort?
Fuck off with your fake shitty leaks, OP
>>
CAN ALL OF YOU FUCKING FAKE LEAKERS KILL YOURSELVES ALREADY? WE ALREADY HAD THIS THREAD.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 240x320px
>>28433926
>>
literally my mom's banana
>>
>there is an ice cream Pokemon line

They would NEVER. Fake as fuck OP.
>>
This is bait, but I'll bite - tell us about the two version exclusive gym leaders.
>>
>>28434130
Literally my mom snake, fake
>>
>>28435273
One of them is definitely husbando material. The other is a loli who is the next Ash companion (along with ANOTHER gym leader)
>>
>>28435436
Now you're just taking the piss. At least try and make it believable.
>>
>>28433226
>yet another fire/fighting starter
>a starter losing its limbs
>a bipedal stater going quadrupedal
>A FUCKING ICE CREAM POKEMON

0/10 kys faggot
>>
>>28433226
>two Pokemon will only evolve when traded with each other
Why would it need to be each other? Why not just evolve when traded or holding an item like it has always been? This is fake as fuck.
>>
Pfft this is dumb as shit. First, why would the fire starter get a second type but none of the others? Then battling the champion in the POSTGAME? That's just called finishing the game there chap. Gamefreak would never change up the elite 4 like that. They have a pattern for a reason. Also, lol I've cream Pokemon I think that's the dumbest taken in idea I've ever heard
>>
>>28433226
What!? This is from BW, we have know it for years o.O
>>
File: Screenshot_20160831-213811.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160831-213811.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>28435720

Dude
>>
>>28433226
So, if the champ is fought post game, then who do you fight instead?
>>
>>28436134
That I don't know anon, sorry. All I was allowed up to was beating the elite 4 members, then before you fight the champion a giant castle emerges
>>
>>28436550
>>Giant castle instead of the champion

kek, top grade bullshit, how do you go back to the league to fight the champion in the postgame if there's a fucking castle there?
>>
>>28435720
Good job
>>
>>28436550
You don't think it might be that N guy? It would be so fucking cool if he used the opposite legendary you're using.
>>
File: 1471517207039-1.jpg (55KB, 464x404px) Image search: [Google]
1471517207039-1.jpg
55KB, 464x404px
>>28435720
This level of degeneracy
>>
All of this is fucking stupid, next you'll be telling us poison doesn't damage you outside of battle anymore.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.