[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are people treating not needing HM's like a new thing?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.png (228KB, 394x370px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
228KB, 394x370px
Why are people treating not needing HM's like a new thing?

It's like you people already forgot that they were optional in gen 5

gen 6 just fucked it up, what else is new?
>>
"""""""""""""Optional""""""""""""""
>>
Not needing them and having alternatives to them are two different things, you still needed fly if you WANTED to fly before, you still needed surf if you WANTED to surf before.
>>
>>28432188
>It's like you people already forgot that they were optional in gen 5

It's literally impossible to progress through the game without Cut.
>>
>>28432228
Itt: things that aren't true
>>
You still needed them, they just weren't essential to beating the game.
and honestly HM roadblocks are superior to "lmao we're dancing for no reason XDDD"
>>
>>28432262
That's about as valid as saying you're too thirsty
>>
>>28432259
Dream Garden, you idiot. You need cut to enter.
>>
>>28432285
At least the thirsty thing was something the player needed to actively solve themselves instead of the guard magically not being thirsty after a certain point.
>>
File: tired of your bullshit.jpg (53KB, 403x403px) Image search: [Google]
tired of your bullshit.jpg
53KB, 403x403px
>>28432188
>Absolutely needing to have a Water-type on your team to support Surf

Fuck off. Some of us like the idea not having to tailor our in-game teams to supporting HMs.
>>
>>28432478
This.
>>
>>28432478
This, I dislike having to make room for something that can use Fly (ORAS excluded).
>>
>>28432228
/thread
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.