[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Unpopular opinions thread I'll start Pokémon Amie should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: NO.gif (998KB, 245x200px) Image search: [Google]
NO.gif
998KB, 245x200px
Unpopular opinions thread

I'll start

Pokémon Amie should not come back and if it does, remove absolutely any and all effects it actually has on the performance in battles.
>>
>>28431948
>remove absolutely any and all effects it actually has on the performance in battles.
I don't care if the petting aspects comes back or not but I agree with this
>>
File: 1473016342080.jpg (26KB, 375x305px) Image search: [Google]
1473016342080.jpg
26KB, 375x305px
>unpopular opinions thread

So every thread on vp
>>
Not just the performance, but remove the extra 500000 lines of dialogue and shit you get in battles cause of amie too.

Keep amie 100% separated as its own thing in some submenu
>>
>>28431948
>remove absolutely any and all effects it actually has on the performance in battles.
I've never actually cared about this feature, does it carry into competitive? If not I don't see the harm i n it, if people want to make their game easier I say let them as long as I have the choice not to.
>>
>>28432067
It doesn't apply to competitive/online battles, no, but you gain affection with pokémon even without feeding them or petting them over time.

And the effects are nuts.
>>
>>28431948

I think gen 5 was one of the best generations, with an interesting storyline, a good plot, well-developed characters and some great additions to the Pokemon franchise.

And no, I'm not being sarcastic.
>>
>>28432337
Doesn't everyone think B2W2 were great?
>>
>>28432115
Aw I see I don't really care for the feature past playing with a pokemon for a minute. Maybe there should just be an option to disable any affection-related battle effects.
>>
>>28431948
>he doesn't believe in the power of friendship
Look at this faggot
>>
I think it makes sense
As tedious as it is, the more effort you invest in your pokemon, the better they would logically perform
>>
>>28432367
At the very least there should be such an option, yeah.

>>28432383
Friendship is a different thing, though.
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Friendship
>>
>>28432405
When did we stop calling it Happiness and start calling it Friendship instead?
>>
>>28432384
It's completely broken.
The games are easy enough as is, do we really need amie to give pokemon
>20% more xp
>can survive attacks with 1HP multiple times per turn randomly
>can avoid attacks, even ones that have 100% accuracy, multiple times per turn
>can just shake off status conditions randomly at the end of the turn
>have a higher chance to land a critical strike

completely ridiculous and accompanied with a ton of annoying and time wasting dialogue
>>
>>28432354
I don't, I hated 5th gen
>>
>>28432354

People here seem to like BW2 and hate BW. I like the entire gen, though Hugh feels half-assed and lazy as a character. Popular opinion on the general internet is that Trubbish embodies the entire generation.
>>
>>28431948
Unpopular post

I'll start

OP's like you should not come and if you do, then hopefully you'll start being better at posting shit.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.