[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't believe people are falling for these fakes. Just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: original.png (275KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
original.png
275KB, 640x360px
I can't believe people are falling for these fakes. Just fucking look at them. Charmander randomly becomes a fat dragon fuck where do his horns even come from, Squirtle becomes Lucario 2.0 with the random metal cannons to justify his obvious steel typing, and he too becomes fat. Then there's the epic 4/20 blaze it hailing from the state of obesity that is Bulbasaur. I can't wait for you leakfags to get BTFO
>>
B-but anon, those are real pokeyman...
>>
>>28431590
So what you're saying is that we should wait for the middle evolutions? Because Charizard and Venusaur make a lot of sense.

Blastoise is kind of out there, but whatever.
>>
Agreed.
>charmander turns red when it evolves, only for it to turn orange again

Why the fuck would it do that
>>
>>28431590
Venusaur is such a Litten3-esque design. Why create some ugly fat piece of shit and invalidate Bulbasaur and Ivysaur that had potential? Probably why neckbeards on here rush to defend it, reminds them of themselves.
>>
>>28431590
lol this is an absolutely terrible comparison to people saying the chinese leaks are too different.

the only one that applies is blastoise (the cannons). venusaur is literally a just gets bigger pokemon with the most natural and logical progression you could have, and

>where do the horns come from
>implying thats at all a drastic change
>implying a lizard becoming dragonlike is anything out of the ordinary in RPGs

great job man
>>
>>28432678
Charmeleon at least gets a horn which then becomes two upon evolving to Charizard. Both Charmander and Bulbasaur have very smooth evolution lines. Squirtle is a bit more jumbled though.
>>
>>28432678
>the only one that applies is blastoise (the cannons)
?????
literally blastoise stays a bipedal turtle the whole time, and it grows cannons out of its back.
litten goes from quad to bipedal, poppilo turns into a mermaid, and hoot owl whatever is okay i guess. but the gen 1 starters make a lot of sense, definitely including blastoise.
>>
god blastoise completely ruined the squirtle line. what a fat piece of shit
>>
>>28431590
>Charmander evo keeps the tailflame
>Bulbasaur and Squirtle just get bigger
These are totally believable, anon. Much better than the fake leaks fampai
>>
>>28432678
Triggered
>>
>>28432803
It's more like
>Wartortle gets feathery ears and a feathery tail from Squirtle's curled one
>Blastoise drops the feathers, drops the curled tail, and then suddenly grows cat ears and fucking cannons
>>
>>28431590
>itjustgetsbigger
No way these will be remotely liked even by normies.
>>
>>28432870
>Squirtle just gets bigger
>Grows cat ears and cannons
>>
>>28431590
Exept the wings, Charmender3 is pretty similar to Charmeleon.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.