[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hey let's make most of the new Pokemon hard to find

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (89KB, 1920x1080px)
maxresdefault.jpg
89KB, 1920x1080px
>hey let's make most of the new Pokemon hard to find or better yet make them exclusive to the endgame/postgame!
What the fuck were they thinking
>>
>>28430208
Hey let's go fuck yourself
>>
>>28430208
>What the fuck were they thinking
They weren't.

It might be a hard pill to swallow, but Game Freak is incompetent as hell when it comes to setting up encounters.
>>
File: Mareep.png (17KB, 201x193px) Image search: [Google]
Mareep.png
17KB, 201x193px
at least they put the best new pokemon at the start of the game
>>
>>28430208
>Make a Swimming Bird
>Call it a Psychic

Lugia must be making up for Psyduck/Golduck.
>>
>>28430208
It was meant to be a sequel to RGBY
It wasn't meant to stand on it's own with complete new 'mons
It was more like a 'welcome back to the same world, here are some new guys thinly spread out'
>>
>>28430208
>What the fuck were they thinking

"Let's make a Kanto pandering game one game after Kanto"
>>
they were thinking of making the game hard instead of handing everything out to you like you're a baby
>>
>>28430264
Lugia was made Psychic instead of water as not to give it a type advantage over Ho-oh

can't find the link to the fucking interview though...
>>
>>28430276
This
>>
>>28430258

And they completely removed it from Crystal
>>
>>28430326

I guess they stopped giving a fuck afterwards with Kyogre/Groudon.
>>
>>28430276
>>28430329

>defending the fact some pokemon are literally unusable during the game

What am I supposed to do with some underleveled as fuck Houndour or Murkrow I find when I'm halfway through Kanto?
>>
>>28430276
>>28430329
Sute but that doesn't make it any less of a stupid decision. They could make Gen 8 a complete reboot, removing every previous Pokemon, and just because that is what they intended it does not make it a good decision.

Even back then when expansions for games were commonplace it was more likely that the new things be thrown in your face than hidden away. The proof that it's terrible is that it lead to shit like >>28429546 which I see every time on this board and elsewhere
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.