[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So let's assume GF fails to pay this off. What would piss

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: BTModel.png (2MB, 978x648px) Image search: [Google]
BTModel.png
2MB, 978x648px
So let's assume GF fails to pay this off. What would piss you off more?

A)The Battle Tower returns as the only post game facility with Gamefreak's backwards logic making them think people didn't want the frontier, they just liked the tower more then the maison.

B)Just the fucking maison again.
>>
neither cause I battle online
>>
I always get confused between the battle maison, battle chateau battle chatelaine etc etc

I just hope they pick one and stick with it from now on
>>
>>28428623
>It doesn't matter if the game has no content, playing online compensates everything
Typical Gen VI apologist logic.
>>
File: 1334950820819.png (769KB, 1312x1014px) Image search: [Google]
1334950820819.png
769KB, 1312x1014px
>>28428660
>no battle frontier = no content at all

Come on now. I liked the Battle Frontier too but it isn't the end-all-be-all of Pokemon content.
>>
>>28428723
Why not somewhere new to explore after the elite 4?

Or an event that doesn't restrict you from getting battle ready items if you don't complete it
>>
>>28428746
>Or an event that doesn't restrict you from getting battle ready items if you don't complete it

The first few waves are beatable with in game teams. It's easy enough to build up enough BP to get the competitive ball rolling.
>>
>>28428660
As opposed of your "if i don't like the content, it means there's none" logic?
While not varied the Maison has at least as much fighting as the Platinum Frontier.
>>
>>28428783
Oh no I mean you need to beat the delta episode for the battle resort. Aka blocking you from Battle Items
>>
>>28428943
But, as you said, there is nowhere as much variety. That's the problem with the Maison, it has low effort. And then they copypasted it in a region known for introducing varied battle facilities.
>>
>>28428943
Where is the to explore after the elite 4? Like Kanto/Battle Zone/Rest of Unova

You can play anything in platinum with singles or doubles (not to mention some multi battles) so why do you get to make that argument for having multiple battle styles
>>
>>28428593
desu I never really cared about BF, I get that for some players its the greatest thing ever but I just never really understood why so many people go crazy over it.
Sure, its fun, I would play for a few hours in the battle tower and battle factory but is it really all to care about in a game intended for children?
>>
>>28429652
The game being intended for children doesn't excuse their lazyness, which is not limited to Battle Frontier's absence.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.