[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's it like being a news site so cucked by based Serebii

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

File: sam_logo_small_transparent.png (15KB, 155x175px) Image search: [Google]
sam_logo_small_transparent.png
15KB, 155x175px
What's it like being a news site so cucked by based Serebii Joe that you need shitty rumors to keep your site alive?
>>
all that pokemon merchandise out there in the world and fansites still focus on providing the same shitty leaks
>>
"""News"""

Rumours were the only thing EVER keeping his shite alive
>>
Serebii seems messily pressed over Pokejungle though, dunno why when his site is way more popular. I can be the only pokéblogger fag attitude laff
>>
>>28426947
I think Joe is getting contacted about the bullshit repeatedly and he's getting fed up with it. Normally he's chummy with PokéJungle but lately he's been getting agitated more and more by what he posts.
>>
It's not a news site, it's a rumor site
>>
>>28427138
IT'S A DEN OF LIES
>>
>>28425735
How are people still kerfuffled by pokejungle? they've been at it since Gen V.
>>
>>28426947
Its not that he wants to be the only fansite, in fact he used to be affiliates with quite a few (now dead) ones. Joe is just getting constant messaged from kids and gullible idiots about the stuff Pokejungle posts (which like 98% of the time has no credibility other than DUDE 2CH JAPAN LMAO) and "WHY HAVENT YOU GOT THIS YET POKEJUNGLE HAS THIS", when the information has no source or a source is a post on an anonymous image board.
It's obvious that PJ is only posting this bulltripe to get more clicks since gullible losers who dont know how pre-release works gobble this plop up. Serebii, Pokebeach and Bulbapedia are the only relevant fansites and PJ is depsperate to be up there with them, but can't get there by only posting official news. It's dirty clickbait garbage.
>>
>>28427161
And?
>>
Is pokejungle still alive?
It was great in GEN V pre-relase,but i trough it died.
>>
>>28427166
I mean he can do what he likes, but when he gets called out for it him and his little defense squad try their hardest to justify what is bad journalism.
>>
>>28427177
>called out for it
I don't get it?
>>
>>28427166
He's Verlis-tier. That's not company you want to be in. Verlis doesn't even like tiers.
>>
>>28427199
All of them are.
>>
>>28427161
>>28427075
Okay well fair enough I never paid enough attention to the sites owners until recently seeing people talking about them just my first impression from the stuff being posted. I've saw comments on Pokejungle posts and all they do is post their shitty pencil sketch fakemon and ask eo to rate them..
>>
>>28427177

I really love how many people defend it as "trying to promote discussion". As if a rumor that cannot be substantiated has discussion worthy merit. I can understand the leaks that have credibility behind them, but not random leaks that he decided to post to increase page views.

I also find it funny that he thinks that because 4chan deletes threads once they've run their course that they are getting taken down because of a conspiracy. I've always thought that Pokejungle was kind of a fucking retard, but the fact that he goes on image boards for his material and doesn't even know how they function really tells me that he's quite a few eggs short of an Exeggcute.
>>
>>28427336
I remember Etika misunderstanding archived threads but PJ did it too? Holy shit
>>
File: 1467575033826.jpg (33KB, 396x288px) Image search: [Google]
1467575033826.jpg
33KB, 396x288px
>>28427199
>Verlis doesn't even like tiers.
>>
>>28427349

If I remember correctly, he posted Artleaka's drawings, implying that the original thread and any reposts were taken down because they were forced to take them down. In the same post, he used the statues looking similar as Uhaku as possible evidence to support it.
>>
he's so ugly.. I'd give Joe a gobby but PokeJ is rancid.. looks like all the white gays you see in Japan laff
>>
File: avatar92.jpg (3KB, 92x92px) Image search: [Google]
3KB, 92x92px
laff
>>
>>28427470
He isnt awful looking. Id say he's a 6/10, 7 in comparison to joe
>>
>>28425735
Joe will never acknowledge your existence, stop being a little fangirl bitch.

You're literally on /vp/, where we practically survive on rumours and speculation during pre-release season.
>>
>>28427470
he's cute though? and joe only looks good in that one single photo
>>
>>28427486
looks too faggy homo for me I must not lie
>>
>>28427515
Well he is gay
>>
>>28427521
yes I knew but as a gay I know of the gay archetypes I'm an expert in this area

>>28427512
I wouldn't give Joe a gobby for his looks I'd give it to him for his pure assholery and smutty fansite power he has
>>
>>28427512
Actually Joe only really looks bad in photos and that TPCi clip. In the vlog of him and his girlfriend, he doesn't look bad at all. Though he does look more and more tired with each successive day in it.
>>
>>28427470
That's Pokejungle? Unexpected cutie.

I clicked on Joe's girlfriend's "pokemon championships" Youtube videos. Shaky cam central, and Joe seems like the most BORING, unfun person on the planet.
>>
>>28427554
She could do better.
>>
>>28427470
>>28427486

Well it's basically a prerequisite to be ugly af if you're still into Pokemon at his age.
>>
I should be pokéblogger I was fashion photographed in harajuku when i lived in Japan and scouted by an agent making me considerably hotter than these two and all the other YouTubers, and everyone knows sex sell (Source;Gardevoir being so popular) but I'm lazy and people probably won't understand my irish accent it's sad really the pokemon world will never witness my greatness
>>
>>28425735
>What's it like being a news site so cucked by based Serebii Joe that you need shitty rumors to keep your site alive?

but vp is the same...
>>
>irish accent

Where are you from in Ireland?
>>
>>28427470
desu i'd fuck him

shame the gay forum we used to post on died
>>
>>28427548
joe seems like the type of guy who does a complete 180 in bed, like me. very blunt and arrogant on the street but a sub slut on the sheets

>>28427554
link
>>
>>28427634
Joe seems like the type of guy to do boring missionary and worry about tidying the sheets afterwards.
>>
>>28427620
Donegal x
>>
>>28427470

he's very handsome... but he's still young, if you saying he's ugly then wait until he turn 30+ because this is an age when all mens getting their right adult image and are the most handsome
>>
>>28427643
good read anon
>>
>>28427470
LMAOOOOO HE LOOK LIKE SILLY AMERIFATTY SCHOOL SHOOTER 哈哈哈哈哈哈哈
>>
>>28427649
Yeah okay to be fair the Donegal lads are pretty good-looking. Accent can be a bit strong alright, but it's hot! (Galway here btw)
>>
>>28427663
not sure if baiting or not he's just average not ugly but not jaw dropping..
>>
>>28427680
Galway's stunnin Grandaws from there
>>
so is this officially a gay thread now?

I can roll with that
>>
>>28427688

but you know that
>me
is not
>you
right? right? I was only giving a point that he still can change
>>
>>28427757
well u wrote it as if he was a model wasn't telling you your own thoughts on if he was attractive to you or not....if he's not hot now not gonna be hot in 30s
>>
>>28427711
If you feel like sharing your Insta or Twitter, by all means... ;)
>>
>>28425735

Pokejungle doesn't care. He posts whatever he wants because he's a fan like the rest of us and wants some interesting discussions. Joe for some reason seems to believe he's some pokemon deity or something.
>>
>>28427470
Look,another lesbian bait.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.