[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a theory about Type: Null, so hear me out. In the chinese

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: Type_Null.png (862KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Type_Null.png
862KB, 1280x1280px
I have a theory about Type: Null, so hear me out.

In the chinese leaks it was mentioned that we were going to get a cat-like pokemon that changes type depending on how it's bred. I believe this is Type: Null.

Originally I imagined this new cat pokemon as being some sort of generic looking tabby cat that just changes colour, but its obvious that Type: Null is feline in most aspects and with its Arceus reminiscent design it seems like it'd be a good contender for changing types in some way. Perhaps Type: Null is the unstable version that stabilizes only through breeding, creating pokemon know as Type: Rock, Type: Water, Type: Electric, etc.

Thoughts? I haven't seen this connection drawn in any other threads.
>>
It's possible, but unlikely.

That's just me, though. A cat is a cat, and Type: Null isn't that.
>>
That wasn't in the Chinese leaks, that was the 4chan leak with Alolan Arcanine. I don't know why Pokejungle added them together in one post.
>>
>>28423019
Yeah I get that, but if I was just to broadly place Type: Null under any sort of animal classification it'd be feline
>>
>>28422959

A few of us talked about it when Type: Null was announced.

I honestly think Type: Null will get a real name through the course of the game, and I think he'll switch types with the plates like Arceus.

I'm a bit unsure about the breeding gimmick going to him if that even ends up being real at this point.
>>
>>28422959
000.0% chance of that happening. TN is more canine than feline, and it's artificial. In fact, for all we know, it could be genderless.

>>28423075
Then explain the canine posture, the canine legs, and the canine body.
>>
>>28422959
>>28423019
>>28423180
I'm pretty sure that the ears on its helmet are reminiscent of cat ears, with its real ears fitting them underneath. So OP might be on to something here.
>>
Failed Arceus = Alpaca with a canine body, a fish tail, and (???) legs.

The hair under it's mask and it's longish neck makes me think it's face will be similar to one at least (there are even ones with pointed ears)
>>
>>28423378
I don't know about all of that, but TN more reminds me of a Tapu island guardian. I figured maybe it used to be the guardian of the fifth island (maybe an island where Aether island is now) than sunk from natural or artificial causes, which then led to Aether taking it in (or taking it captive), then experimenting on it by splicing it with powerful Pokemon to rival legends.

Idk what the purple 'leg guards', tail or front legs are from (maybe some unannounced alola mons) but I saw how some people on some other threads pointed out how it's back legs looked like really fucked up lucario arms, and the body shape is sort of canine like houndoom (mega maybe?), and that the head or what you can see of it resembles Tapu Koko. It's hard to unsee or see it as anything else now to me.
>>
>>28422959
Wasn't it shown to be genderless in one of the reveal videos?
>>
File: image.png (16KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
16KB, 384x384px
>>28423019
>A cat is a cat, and Type: Null isn't that.
>>
>>28422959
How did it go from being an Arceus clone to a fucking cat?
>>
>>28422959
It clearly has Zygarde cells in it.
>>
>>28422959
inb4 type: null is a failed attempt at cloning arceus
>>
>>28422959
In another languages it is not called "Type" in the first place (for example, in Spanish it is "Código Cero" (Code Zero)).

They would have preserved the "Type" prefix if something like that happens.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.