[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon TCG/O General: Unscheduled maintenance forever and always

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 330
Thread images: 50

File: arcaninesv.jpg (158KB, 450x635px) Image search: [Google]
arcaninesv.jpg
158KB, 450x635px
Old
>>28347253

New? Start here
>http://i.imgur.com/HoY1IaG.jpg
>http://pastebin.com/gPEnw6GW

How to progress in PTCGO, tl;dr edition:
>complete all Trainer Challenges for loadsa packs to kickstart your collection
>play through using basic decks to unlock them for versus play
>grind prizes/coins on Versus Mode theme ladder
>enter theme format tournaments whenever possible using coins
>using your winnings from the last two steps, enter ticket tournaments. You'll get tradable shit from those
>trade packs/chests for the cards in a deck you actually want to build
>don't open packs before you have a solid deck, YOU EARNED THOSE, DON'T WASTE THEM ON SOME SHITTY HOLO RARE AND 9X KRABBY
>public trade is like the GTS, if you want proper results, put up your own offers
>occasionally the thread isn't entirely anti-social and can get you deals on cards

To see what your PTCGO stuff is worth right now, look for the PTCGO forums in the trading section.
>Your old IRL cards are probably fake or not worth caring about. Check TrollandToad, eBay, and TCGplayer instead of asking.

TotT: What deck do you actually want to put Ninja Boy in?
>>
Bets on total amount of time the servers are down this week?
>>
>>28391548
My friends at the card shop mentioned Krabby like some injoke. What's the joke
>>
>>28392480
you dont have friends
>>
This server bullshit is PISSING ME OFF
>>
will ninja boy ever be playable?
>>
>>28392882
No
>>
File: Get Fucked Kid.jpg (199KB, 609x595px) Image search: [Google]
Get Fucked Kid.jpg
199KB, 609x595px
Wanna play online? Too bad :^)
>>
File: 1472334409870.jpg (32KB, 742x480px) Image search: [Google]
1472334409870.jpg
32KB, 742x480px
Last digit of this post decides how many compensation uncommon chests we will get.
>>
>>28393473
Likely just 1 chest or 1 ss pack
>>
If I was actually trying to complete this ladder, I would be pissed. Luckily it's a shit ladder.
>>
This is beyond ridiculous. This is a tragic farce. I'm a 25 year old bachelor working a stale job. I have no love life. I go to wake up at 5:30, sit through an hour of traffic, work from 8-5, sit through an hour of traffic, eat dinner, and go to bed. Weekends are my only source of non-monotonous activity. But of course, I'm depressed, perpetually physically sick, and have high anxiety. PTCGO was always a nice pocket of escapism in the field of tumultuous chaos. Alas, this server update has reminded me that even if life only gives you one venue of quasi-happiness, it will take it away and shit in your mouth during the process. Why am I alive?
>>
>>28393732
Lmfao just play other games too, they can do just the same thing, maybe try pokemon video games, VGC to be more specific.
>>
>>28393732
torrent The Nice Guys. it's breddy gud.
>>
>>28393732
Zack?
>>
>missed my daily quest today because of server issues

lmao

just lmao
>>
File: Desert Mammal.jpg (53KB, 990x742px) Image search: [Google]
Desert Mammal.jpg
53KB, 990x742px
I'm new to PTCGO and while the servers are down and so there's not much to discuss, I figured I'd ask for some advice.

I started playing about 2 weeks ago, but didn't switch to the vs ladder till it was halfway over. I threw some cards into a theme deck and ended up in expanded. Obviously I struggled, so with a couple of days left, I switched to theme and the lightning bolts came flying in. Managed to get halfway along the prize ladder.

2 questions:

>trade packs/chests for the cards in a deck you actually want to build

1. How do I decide on a deck? Most decks seem to be heavily reliant on ultra rare/EX cards - are there some easier to acquire decent decks?

>enter theme format tournaments whenever possible using coins
>don't open packs before you have a solid deck

2. Should I be doing this for ALL my tokens? I've learned that Shaymin-EX is basically mandatory for every deck and the trade offers are ridiculous - I was going to spend tokens on Roaring Skies packs*. I have a decent amount of tickets anyway from the wheel/ladder to start with.

*I have already bought some BREAKpoint/Steam Siege packs to try to get some cards I like, but probably won't use competitively.
>>
>>28393473
1 Steam Siege Pack, if that. If not maybe some gold :^)
>>
>>28394536

> How do I decide on a deck? Most decks seem to be heavily reliant on ultra rare/EX cards

No they use cards that work well together. You could build muh op ex deck with 10 different exs but that's still horse shit unless they have some synergy.

>Shaymin-EX is basically mandatory

It adds a lot of consistency. You could build decks without shaymin but it isn't going to be as fast as a deck with shaymin. Just grind out the theme tourney for packs to trade.
>>
>>28394656
*shaymin ex adds consistency and speed
>>
>>28394656

>You could build muh op ex deck with 10 different exs

Not really talking about these. I was destroying these in expanded with my theme deck + a few extra cards.

I'm more talking about M Mewtwo-EX, M Rayquaza-EX, Xerneas BREAK, Greninja BREAK etc. (also Hoopa-EX & Shaymin-EX as support cards). These are all decks it'd take a long time to build early on. Any suggestions for cheaper stuff?

>You could build decks without shaymin but it isn't going to be as fast as a deck with shaymin

Exactly. This is kind of why I'm thinking of trying to get some Shaymins before building a deck. I'm just not sure if tokens->tickets->packs->Shaymin-EX is the route, or if I should just dump my tokens into Roaring Skies packs and hope to get at least one.
>>
>>28394536
Best way is to just modify a theme deck with some ex & helper pokemon and trainer/supporter cards.

With the tokens, enter the ticket tournaments and use those tickets to enter the booster pack tournaments or you can enter the theme deck tournaments(dark hammer is a good choice).

Buying packs or opening the ones you get through winning in tournaments are kinda a bad choice. You rarely ever get any good pokemon cards. I had won some tournaments and bought packs to where I had over 200 packs of various sets. Didnt really even get that many good cards or the ones I wanted. I had about 26 phanton forces hoping for a gengar but only got 1. 21 roaring skies packs, got 2 latios ex, 1 rayquaza, gallade and mega gallade ex, ton of unfezant+dustox+dragonite.

Unless you got a ton of tokens and want to take your luck then go ahead, i doubt youd get a shaymin even if you opened 100 packs. Octillery would be easier to aquire and you get to use its ability each turn until you have 5 cards in your hand but getting it set up is hard if you only have 1 and its prized.

Just run a raticate break deck, cheapest to build.
>>
I decided to come back to tcgo with the recent change to the format rotation. I'm going to just build my own deck from the ground up.
I would like to know if there is any website that shows card scans organized by expansion. Much like pokebeach used to do. I tried going there today but it seems they no longer offer that and it instead redirects you to some online store.
Any help is appreciated
>>
>>28394872
pkmncards.com
Bulbapedia
The online client
>>
>>28394840

>use those tickets to enter the booster pack tournaments

I haven't played any tournaments yet, so I have some tickets saved up that I will use in the theme 4-ticket tournament. The problem is that people want 60+ packs for 1 Shaymin-EX. Even if I win every single tournament, that will take weeks to do.

I think I will trade away any packs I win from tournaments; not sure if I want to sink my tokens into tournaments though.

>Octillery would be easier to aquire

This is the backup plan. People are actually paying £20+ on eBay for a single TCGO Shaymin-EX - I'm definitely not THAT desperate for one.

>Just run a raticate break deck, cheapest to build.

Raticate BREAK was one of the reasons I bought some BREAKpoint packs. I think I bought six and didn't get anything good, but then I won one on the wheel and it had a Raticate BREAK inside (+ a Ho-oh EX too).

That is definitely a possibility; anyone else know some other cheap deck options?
>>
>>28394922
Thanks!

>>28395025
Garchomp from breakpoint was good to build around I noticed. Focus sash+strong energy and any other effect (maybe stadium) hits pretty hard and punishes EX cards
>>
>>28394787
greninja is decently cheap, but you'd be halfway to a better deck by the time you got all the pieces. it gets hammered by garbodor which is everywhere right now.

Cheap but not especially good decks could be Serperior, Vespiquen(/Yanmega), Rainbow Road, Raticate Break, Raikou/Magnezone. Its hard to say while the Meta hasn't really settled since rotation. Might be the thing to just focus on getting the staples - 4 vs seeker/supporters/trainers mail/float stones & start working toward Octillery/Shaymin - these things can go in every deck. Meanwhile maybe you get some lucky pulls that will choose a deck for you.

My two cents - just figure out the deck you're aiming for - even if its a costly one. Build a budget version first and work up to it.
>>
What is that site you can test play the decks without having to build up your card inventory?
>>
>>28395307

>Its hard to say while the Meta hasn't really settled since rotation. Might be the thing to just focus on getting the staples.

This seems like solid advice thanks anon. It was also the conclusion I think I was coming to - everything I read/watch comes with the caveat 'YUO CAN'T KNOW!!1' regarding what will be good post-rotation and Garbodor screwing with abilities.

I think I just joined the game at an unfortunate time.

>Meanwhile maybe you get some lucky pulls that will choose a deck for you.

This is also why I was thinking of maybe keeping my tokens and tickets separate. I think I will get frustrated if I decide on a deck and then can't get the cards for it.

If I buy some boosters (in pursuit of Shaymin-EX mainly), I should eventually get some good cards that could be the focus of a deck.
>>
Is it true the game has been down all day? Please at least let this fix Ninja Boy. Shitty devs.
>>
>>28395882

Probably all day for the USA. I'm in the UK and was able to play for a bit before it went down.
>>
>>28395882
The servers have been down for the last 11 hours.
>>
Me and my little bro are thinking of getting a couple starter decks and playing. Which one would you guys suggest?
>>
>>28396012
Wait for world championship decks if you dont care about playing for real.
>>
>>28395555
>Might be the thing to just focus on getting the staples.
I'll add a 2-2 line of Garb as something worth getting that will fit into tons of decks. Not quite a staple but very splashable so long as your own deck isn't completely based around abilities.

>>28395418
TCGone?
>>
>>28396012
Wave slasher is recommended for the cards in it
>>
>>28396012
Battle Arena Mewtwo & Darkrai twin pack.
>>
>>28396028

>2-2 line of Garb as something worth getting that will fit into tons of decks

Will consider this. I think I have at least 1 Garbodor, maybe more. If I don't have Shaymin-EX, Garbodor could at least level things out a bit.

Might ruin my Raticate BREAK plan though...
>>
>>28396114
whats your handle on the client? going to bed here but when servers come back on I can send you a care package of some extras I have lying around. get you set for supporters and the likes at least. I might even have one Vs Seeker there. No charge or anything, but you will need to have something *marked for trade* in you collection. Client won't allow sending for free.
>>
>>28396215

Thanks for the generous offer anon, but I don't have any tradeable stuff yet because I haven't played any tournaments.

I got quite a lot of boosters for the trainer challenges though, so I should have a decent supporter stockpile. Will check and report back after I've been to bed as well (it's 5:15 am here). You can let me know if I'm missing anything major.
>>
Anymore suggestions for trainer staples?
>>
>>28396012
>>28396051
what he said or pic related
>>
>>28396406
N, sycamore, birch/shauna/tierno if you feel risky
>>
>>28396472
Thanks, I was looking for that one with the karen
>>
>>28396568
Terrible advice. Sycamore, N, Lysandre, VS Seeker and Ultra Ball are the only universal staples. Birch, Shuana and Tierno should never be used.
>>
why is ninja boy banned?....
>>
>>28396886
bugged, will be unbanned when fixed.
>>
At the bottom of need to play they mention codes you can redeem. Is there any codes currently running? Also which site is a good site to find universal codes?
>>
If I was to go get a TCG deck, what would the TCGO deck code give me?
>>
Wew the server is still down, they must've fucked up something very bad
>>
>>28397058
One of the IT guys probably spilled their coffee on it this morning.
>>
>>28396974
iirc it will give you everything you got in that deck (the cards and the coin)
>>
>>28397190
Ah that's cool. Is there any decks worth getting that you can't get online with tokens?
>>
Do you think the these retards are still trying to fix this shit or they already called it a day and went to sleep?
>>
>>28396406

If you are just starting you should focus on getting:

Items:
VS Seeker (4)
Ultra Ball (4)
Trainers Mail (4)
Mega Turbo (4)
Max Elixir (4)
Escape Rope (2)
Super Rod (2)

Supporter:
Sycamore (4)
N (3)
Lysandre (2)
Hex Maniac (2)
Skyla (1)
Pokemon Ranger (1)
Delinquent (1)

Tools:
Float Stone (3)
They dont all go in every deck, but those are the most important trainers right now not counting Spirit Links and Stadiums.
>>
Wa what way to burn a day way.
>>
>Servers are currently offline. Please try again later.
->OK<-
>Are you sure you want to exit the game?
No ->Yes<-
>Are you sure you want to kill yourself?
No ->Yes<-
>>
File: 1422572952580.png (195KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1422572952580.png
195KB, 400x388px
>just opened a fates booster box
>excited to open the digital packs too
>maintenance
>>
>>28399211
whole box? like 20? And what did you get?
>>
>>28399471
>like 20
Booster boxes are 36 packs.
>>
>>28399471
I got:
Carbink BREAK
Delphox BREAK
Umbreon EX
Umbreon EX Full Art
Altaria EX
Altaria EX Full Art
Mega Altaria EX
Audino EX
Alakazam EX Full Art

much better than my average pulls
>>
>>28399666
so that's 9EX/36packs, 25% EX pull rate, that's not too bad Mr.Satan.
>>
>>28399734
or EX/Break, not just ex *
>>
>>28399666
The average per box is:
3 BREAK, you got 2
5 EXs, you got 4
2 UR (FA Trainer / Pokemon), you got 3
>>
>>28399666
shit I wanna buy a booster box, should I get steam siege?
>>
>>28399893
If you live in the US get Breakpoint, Breakthrough or Steam Siege.

If you sell the cards and codes in ebay you are almost guaranteed to make your money back or make a profit out of it.

Primal Clash and Fates are shit value wise.

AO and RS are too expensive to be worth it.

If you live anywhere else get whatever you want, the cost of the box will be higher and the market to sell the cards you get will be lower so its not really worth it.
>>
just want to play pokemon 2bh lads
>>
does anyone here actually buy the overpriced pieces of cardboard irl
>>
>>28400565
I have done so, and plan to continue to. It helps fill the void.

Though I have thought that I never intend to play this game outside of TCGO, so why do I bother buying physical packs other than they come with physical cards.
>>
>>28396693
>Birch
He's fine in some circumstances. Worth using over Shauna if you have Octillery or something. Tierno might be useful alongside damage calculated by hards in hand.
>>
>>28399863
How have you come to the conclusion on those averages?
>>
>>28400681
Because the ammount of pulls per case is fixed at 2 SR, 12 UR, 18 BREAKs and 30 EX

Some boxes might have more and some less, but if you buy a sealed case of 6 boxes then thats the ammount you would get.
>>
>>28400730
Is it the same for every set?
>>
>>28400788
Yes.

SR is 3 per case, not 2.
>>
>>28400836
Neat, thanks, Anon.
>>
>>28400870
If you live in the USA you can get a Breakpoint / Breakthrough / Steam Siege case for around $550 and after that sell all the cards and codes for $650 - $750 depending on your luck.

All the other sets are not worth it.
>>
>>28400730
Out of interest, has it been determined whether the TCGO has the same probability as a completely random booster? It certainly feels like it's more generous, but that could be confirmation bias.
>>
>>28401154
The chances are the same, but you dont have a cap.

If you buy a box then you have 36 packs and 1/72 to get a SR.

If you pull a SR on your fisrt pack then the other 35 packs will have a 0% chance of having a SR.

In the online game you have 1/72 pack of pulling a SR.

If you have 36 packs and open a SR on the first pack the other 35 packs will also have a 1/72 chance of having a SR.

Same thing applies for UR, EX and BREAKs
>>
Holy shit, the server is still down? This downtime is insane.
>>
It's back up! Finally.
>>
>>28401596
No, it's not. (Yes, I know, you 'trolled me', very hilarious.)
>>
>>28401611
Not that anon but it's back up.
>only one chest as reward
>>
Is Ninja Boy fixed? Unlikely, but I dream of that day
>>
>>28401616
>Made me check
Fuck you
>>
The downtime is real holy shit.
>>
They probably went to sleep hours ago, and finish it up on Monday.
>>
>>28402028
I doubt they're that irresponsible, and if they are, I doubt they'll still have a job come Monday. Downtime for online services is very directly linked to a decrease in revenue.
>>
>the game has almost been down for 24 hours
I have a feeling someone is going to get fired for this.

A game being down for almost a 24 hour period is just asking for people to get reprimanded left and right. Especially a game like PTCGO which probably has a pretty decently size demographic and helps advertise their physical card game.
>>
Why do the hoopa ex and pikachu ex legendary collection boxes have interchangeable promos? I want to get one each off the net but im too scared they're going to have the same cards
>>
>>28402534
Do they? I thought they carried the same promos.
>>
>>28402465
They deleted the database by mistake and are trying to recover it instead of just popping an old backup.

Doubt we will see it back on for a while.
>>
>>28391548
>TotT: What deck do you actually want to put Ninja Boy in?

I have a question regarding this card.

Say I have Giratina-EX.

I attach 2 DDE to it and Ninja Boy him into a Mewtwo-EX

Do the 2 DDEs count as 4 Psychic energies in the Mewtwo-EX?
>>
>>28402646
Read DDE.
>>
>>28402625
>deleted the database
H-how...?
How do you do that by mistake?

It's not like they were updating right now or anything so I have no idea how you can manage to do such a level of fuckup.
Regardless, the server being down during a weekend a time where there should be spike traffic and when people have the most time to complain... People are getting fired.
>>
>Maintenance in the fucking weekend

T-that's okay. I'll j-just flirt with some girls then.
>>
>>28402625
Source?
And what the fuck, lmao
>>
>>28402676
A-anon you can flirt with me!

I'm going on a """date""" with a girl I met on tindr. I'm ready for a disaster.
>>
File: Misty's Fucking Piss.png (720KB, 711x899px) Image search: [Google]
Misty's Fucking Piss.png
720KB, 711x899px
>>28396472
>adding so many old cards to a deck.
This thing is only worth it for the Holo Energy, and VS Seeker.
The rest is trash
I don't see a reason to bring back Bianca, unless she getting a reprint.
Which I really want.
>>
File: Pika choose you.jpg (24KB, 520x312px) Image search: [Google]
Pika choose you.jpg
24KB, 520x312px
>>28402755
>I met on tindr
Most girls I met there, are only looking to cuck their boyfriend.
Why are woman so mean?

Also, oddly enough, since I got into the TCG, it made me want to hit the gym, and got really buff.
Too back I can't find any girls into the Pokemon TCG, and I live right next to a card shop.
But alot of girls are into Magic.
>>
It's back up.

>no reward

Well fuck you too.
>>
>>28402755

Hey, at least you can get dates on Tindr.
>>
File: autism.png (636KB, 846x480px) Image search: [Google]
autism.png
636KB, 846x480px
>>28403081
>>
>>28403015
Dunno, I've found most I've are kind of a hassle to keep up with. I think a lot are used to being chased to they assume the guy is the one who ALWAYS needs to make the first contact, makes it a pain in the ass to be honest. I'm not even looking for a relationship, I just want chill girls to play vidja with after my last disaster relation.

I've been considering getting in the physical TCG myself but I just don't know myself. Don't know if I can ass myself to build that deck irl or invest into and actually use it enough to justify it.
I'll be considering it for a while.

>>28403095
I've been on and off using it for like a year, based on spikes of urge. You just get a lot of shitters on it and a LOT of dead accounts. Dates aren't always easy to set up either.

First one said she wanted to, then she unadded the day before so I said fuck it.
The second was cool but she kept "having plans" a few days before despite us swapping numbers. Also said fuck it.

>>28403081
Fuck you, made me check.
>>
what the fuck is the server ever coming back up?
>>
>>28402938
Uhh. Karen is what's going to be selling those. It's not going to be available outside of those decks.
>>
>>28403196
Fuck, really?

Should I buy a set or two just to have it for the PTCGO collection?
It might be worth dozens in terms of packs down the line since it's also a pretty decently good card.
>>
>>28403301
I'll say, yes. That's what I'll be doing.
>>
>>28403301

Would they not release some kind of bundle/deck containing it in the shop online?
>>
>>28403364
There's plenty of cards that aren't released in the shop but are given only through codes that if you want you have to a) trade for b) get the set to have.

The ones off the top of my head are a lot of the promo EX mons like mawile.
You could wait if you want but the decks definitely have a LOT of good mons and physical cards if you're into that.
>>
Guys if the servers aren't back up soon, I'll have to do something drastic
like go outside.
>>
>>28403559
Don't do it anon, there are...
People out there! That don't play the card game either!

It's another world man, don't do it.
>>
>>28403581
I don't want to anon, but I'm at the end of my rope, soon I'll have no other choice.
>>
Something went bad but they'll never tell us what exactly, and I don't think 1 uncommon chest will be enough to calm people down :')
>>
File: 1437339577678.gif (997KB, 500x266px) Image search: [Google]
1437339577678.gif
997KB, 500x266px
>>28403149
>I'm not even looking for a relationship, I just want chill girls to play vidja with after my last disaster relation.
This was my last relationship, lasted 5 years, until she started whoring behind my back.
She just wanted a guy with his own place, and a car since my car broke down.

Since she been gone, these past months, I landed a high paying job, got buff at the gym, and now getting my own place.
I have more money then I ever had, and get mad bitches.

But I can't still find the one girl that isn't shallow as fuck.
I learn alot about girls since being single again.
They are all pervs.
They only care about getting dick, where ever they can get it.
I blame the internet, it made it too easy for chick to get what they want.

>I've been considering getting in the physical TCG myself but I just don't know myself
As for that, I used to be a collector, but then got into the game, realizing I was good at it.
You won't find girls playing cards, but you might find some good fried, that's all I got out of the TCG.
>>
>>28403898
>But I can't still find the one girl that isn't shallow as fuck.
You could always find a bf
>>
>>28403559
I hope your a Go player. Otherwise this is unacceptable.
>>
>>28403898

>They are all pervs.
>They only care about getting dick, where ever they can get it.

Do you live on campus?
>>
>>28403849
>yfw we all get a shaymin ex
>>
>>28404084
>Do you live on campus?
No, but I live near the biggest college in Florida.
I graduated from there, maybe I should find a way to move.
>>
>>28403935
kys

stop indoctrinating
>>
>>28404109
>yfw it's the Aroma of Gratitude one
>>
>>28404084
I've come to the conclusion that dating girls in university is just a disaster waiting to happen, especially if you're not in their university.

>tons of "friends"
>you're not next to her all the time to make them fuck off
>inevitable jealousy etc
>you have your shit to do and they have theirs
>OH I'M IN COLLEGE I SHOULD BE EXPERIENCING COLLEGE

Nah fuck it, college girls are like disasters.

>>28403898
I'm more into vidja and anime then cards. Unfortunately due to vidja and anime girls usually being unsocial neets and I'm unsocial this is likely not gonna happen for a while.

Which I'm pretty okay with.
>>
>Still Maintenance

Dammit I had nothing to do today, too....
>>
>>28404063
I have it on my phone, I suppose I could play it.
>>
Hey anons, i know you don't care and that this isn't a blog, but I bought my first pack of cards today. I downloaded the game but I'm waiting to play it, darn server.

I was just wondering what is the best way to collect cards physically? I'm a bit of a poorfag, but I'm lonely, I thought this stuff could help me make friends.

Inb4 haha what a faggot.

I got a diancie in my first pack! It's shiny, I'm guessing that's good, and if it's not at least it's pretty.
>>
>>28404269
>not liking best Shaymin
>>
File: Dr.Fuji..jpg (19KB, 360x288px) Image search: [Google]
Dr.Fuji..jpg
19KB, 360x288px
>>28404387
>I'm a bit of a poorfag
IF you live near a card shop, you can find some good deals, and buy cards much cheaper.
I live near a "CoolStuff.inc" shop, so their online deals, are the same as the shop.

>but I'm lonely
Join a gym, your muscles can keep you warm at night.
>I got a diancie in my first pack! It's shiny, I'm guessing that's good
It's shit in value, but it's pretty.
Buy packs with Mewtwo on them, since Mewtwo is the most terrifying thing in the TCG right now.
>>
File: diancie-ex-fates-collide-fcl-72.jpg (951KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
diancie-ex-fates-collide-fcl-72.jpg
951KB, 700x990px
>>28404387
This one?

>>28404452
That's not LTR RC21 though.
>>
How does it feel for the server to be down for almost 24 hours now?
>>
>>28404582
I'm in the UK, I live near more commercial 'geek culture' shops like forbidden planet, there's a shop called geek retreat but I'm always scared to go in, it tends to be full of people who will judge you just for stepping into what they see as their territory. I went in there for comics once and ended up insulted out as some dude told me I clearly wasn't right for comics. He didn't work there, he just walked up from a table with his buds, they clog the place daily.

Don't have much confidence to join a gym, I'm sorta fat. I've been doing a lot of walking, maybe when I do lose a bit of weight a gym will be next on the cards. Don't really want to shoot myself in the foot by being that fat 'tard who turns up to gym, I'd hate to try to strike up a conversation just to be laughed at, you know?

Thanks for the tip on cards! I'll remember to look for mewtwo packs.

>>28404636
Yes, that little fella. I like the way it looks like it's bursting out of the picture, it's sweet.
>>
File: Zach.png (25KB, 175x394px) Image search: [Google]
Zach.png
25KB, 175x394px
You're at your local card game shop, when this bitch comes and sends your gf's ass to the shadow realm. What do?
>>
>>28404718
>it tends to be full of people who will judge you
A bunch of grown men playing a kid's card game judging other people.

You have every right to walk in there, and show them your dick.
It's not like they can fight or anything, their nerds.
>>
>>28403176
It's up now.
>>
>>28404947
Fuck it, outside it is. See ya asshat.
>>
File: joey.jpg (45KB, 480x283px) Image search: [Google]
joey.jpg
45KB, 480x283px
>>28404876
Hey, watch it pal.
Do you know who you're messing with here.
I'm about to show you how joey take fools like you down.
>>
>>28404876
Call the cops. Mutilation is not okay.
>>
>pctgo still down
>plans for today delayed to tomorrow because my friend was a lightweight and got sick from eating some weed snacks
>phoenix wright sword of justice came out yesterday

It's like the world aligned in such a way to make me just play my backlog. I probably would've been delayed in actually playing through PW for a while due to PCTGO.
>>
>>28405064
It started raining ten minutes after I started walking to the convenience store... FML
>>
I think they have just given up on updating this thread: http://forums.pokemontcg.com/topic/46118-server-issue-necessitating-unscheduled-maintenance-sept-9-2016/

Makes me think they haven't got a clue how long this will continue...
>>
>>28405969
If someone doesn't get some major heat or fired for this then I'll be highly surprised.

For the servers to be out during peak traffic on a weekend is just pretty much unacceptable. Especially for a huge IP like pokemon. They're losing tons of potential revenue.
>>
>>28405969
could be old server got fucked up and they're waiting for the new server to come or something
>>
>>28405969
What is even the problem? Will they explain when it ends?
>>
>>28406142
fat chance. this game is bugged on a week to week basis and there's been zero sign of it improving. They don't give a fuck. If they did, they'd be selling codes.

>>28403849
they don't care. They'll give a few packs or something. And even if they didn't, what are you addicts gonna do about it?
>>
>>28405415
You need to get some better friends.
>>
>>28406462
>fat chance. this game is bugged on a week to week basis and there's been zero sign of it improving.

They said that some of the maintenance was to fix the recurring problems with the server. I imagine that in attempting to fix it, they screwed up something major.
>>
New update:

'Hello Trainers,

To update you on the status of the Pokémon TCG Online, the game was put into maintenance on Friday to address a server issue. This maintenance is taking longer than anticipated. The team is working continuously with the aim to make the game available. We do not have a specific estimate as to when the game will be up, but we've made good progress and anticipate opening the game back up later today.

Thank you very much for your continued patience.'
>>
>>28406462
>what are you addicts gonna do about it?
Gee, why are you here then? :^)
>>
>>28406482
Even among a good group of friends, you'll inevitably get some bad friends.
>>
>Hello Trainers,

>We have finally managed to restore the server to a functioning status. We are sorry for the delay, and we have accredited a non-tradeable Steam Siege pack to all the users. The tournaments will be unavailable for an additional period of time, however the versus ladder remains open.

>We appreciate your continued patience.

Fucking finally.
>>
>>28407972
I know it only wastes a few minutes of my time every time someone does this meme, but fuck you.
>>
Is it worth getting into pokemon tcg if I live in the uk
>>
File: Screenshot_20160910-135005.png (1MB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160910-135005.png
1MB, 1080x1920px
ONLY asking $2000
>Topkek
>>
>>28408185

You don't lose anything by playing the TCGO for free, so you might as well try it out.

I'm in the UK and I'm not sure whether I'll actually try to get into the actual game, but I've been playing online for 2 weeks and it's pretty fun.
>>
>>28408185
It's not worth getting into anything other then acholism and life-long depression if you live in the UK
>>
>>28408226
lol, that looks pretty scratched up
>>
>>28408226
>Excellent condition
>Art is scratched to hell
>The borders are deteriorating
>There's a bend on the upper right
It's barely worth 10$
>>
>>28408226
Man, gen 1 cards just remind me how powercreeped they are nowadays.

>3rd evolution
>4 energy for 100 damage
>discard 2 energy
>ability only works if not afflicted with status
>120 hp lmao

Though they did have higher resistance than most cards these days.
Mewtwo was mad broke though.
>>
>>28408328
>>28408328
That's worth around 4$, 10$ is asking way too much. Contact the seller.
>>
>>28408408

Ptcgradio just uploaded a video about an hour ago talking about this.
>>
>>28408408

I'm not even sure any of the decks today could beat a gen 1 deck with Mr. Mimes, energy removal, super energy removal, and item finders.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160910-141151.png (149KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160910-141151.png
149KB, 1080x1920px
>>28408304
>>28408328
>>28408408
>>28408504
Wish me luck
>>
>>28408638

You're being generous desu
>>
>>28408638
You madman, let us know what he says famalam
>>
>>28408408
Supporter and item cards have gotten way better. The only thing I remember using much back in the early days was plus power, pokeball and bill. Most people didnt have many cards to it was a lot of stage 1 pokemon battling it out.
>>
>>28408638
kek.
When he replies you should say you figured the 2,000 was a typo because of the state it's in.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160910-141305.png (174KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160910-141305.png
174KB, 1080x1920px
>>28408638
>>28408653
Welp
>>
>>28408707
Ask him for the least because its scratched up
>>
>>28408740
and bent
>>
>>28408707
ask him if he'll do discount because it looks like a dog used it as a chewtoy
>>
>>28408226
what app is this? im in dallas
>>
File: Screenshot_20160910-141428.png (1002KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160910-141428.png
1002KB, 1080x1920px
>>28408740
>>28408759
Here's one that is right next to his when you search charizard
>>
>>28408788
Damn, that looks better than that shit card he's selling
>>
File: gehmzx0.png (5KB, 532x51px) Image search: [Google]
gehmzx0.png
5KB, 532x51px
>>28408788
still retardedly overpriced, don't encourage them.
>>
>>28408788
That's not mint (Left corner in particular), but much nicer anyway.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160910-142313.png (385KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160910-142313.png
385KB, 1080x1920px
>>28408829
>>28408845
>>
>>28408874
kek now he'll go full autism mode
>>
>>28408874
M A D M A N
A
D
M
A
N
>>
File: ldGOx7G.png (44KB, 316x712px) Image search: [Google]
ldGOx7G.png
44KB, 316x712px
Are there no Breaks/EX cards in the Japanese version of the set??
>>
File: Screenshot_20160910-144448.png (397KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160910-144448.png
397KB, 1080x1920px
>>28408916
>>28408942
>>
>>28409278
what app is that
>>
>>28409278
That was disappointing, I was expecting full blown autism
>>
>>28409309
5miles
>>28409321
I was nice to him and told him it's okay to test the waters to see what value the market has, but not to expect more that $15 from anyone serious. He took it well and thanked me, and is going to reconsider his pricing.
>>
>>28406591
because I'm an addict derp. this general is AA for players willing to put up with the shittiest dev team this side of Zynga. I thought this was well established?
>>
File: IMG_3407.jpg (43KB, 250x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3407.jpg
43KB, 250x350px
>>28408226
Ignoring everything else people have said, it is faulty advertising. That is not a first edition Charizard. It is a base set Charizard but it is an unlimited version.
Retards like this shouldn't be allowed on the internet.
>>
>>28409407
http://www.trollandtoad.com/p148917.html
$58
>>
>>28409401
>shittiest devs
Nah, that's the people in charge of pokemon go.

We just have highly incompetent.
>>
when is this maint going to be over i want to play pokemon
>>
File: Smug Zack.jpg (39KB, 431x361px) Image search: [Google]
Smug Zack.jpg
39KB, 431x361px
>>28409668
A few more hours kiddo :^)
>>
>mfw had a free as fuck day
>thought i'd use it to start playing tcgo
>le maintenance is nevel ovel guys

it hurts to breathe
>>
Where is a good place to buy PTCGO pack codes?
>>
>>28409757
eBay/Amazon, Online card shops, I think also leddit but idk where
>>
>>28409813

Mostly wondering if there was just a specific seller or anything people get them from.
>>
File: Pure Autism.png (338KB, 941x435px) Image search: [Google]
Pure Autism.png
338KB, 941x435px
>>28409869
Usually I don't buy from online card shops unless they had some rare code that no one else has. I used to buy mixed code lots on eBay for dirt cheap but now people are after them also.
>>
>>28409278
Show him this >>28408845
I mean look at the guy's face/glasses, he's probably a nu-male who doesnt even play the games, let alone the TCG.
>>
Looking to buy some cards off of Amazon, specifically a tin. I've heard some bad things coming out of some of the retailers people are ordering from, like there only being the code card and a the promo card.

Anyone got any suggestions? Should I just order off of a major retailer like target?
>>
>>28410656
why not just go to walmart

surely you have one within 15 miles of you
>>
>>28410709
if you use /vp/ chances are you live a sedentary lifestyle and don't leave the house
>>
>>28410738
true, i felt like a complete retard checking out at walmart yesterday with one of the new mystery power boxes
>>
>>28410656
Might be better to buy from a retailer because you don't know if the ones online had been tampered/weighted or not.
>>
File: 1090927.jpg (258KB, 319x450px) Image search: [Google]
1090927.jpg
258KB, 319x450px
>>28410709
Tried, they are all selling the Latios and Machamp tins.

Not really interested in investing into those.
>>
File: 1470785267318.png (234KB, 594x784px) Image search: [Google]
1470785267318.png
234KB, 594x784px
>the servers are currently offline for maintenance. Please try again later.
>>
>>28411060
Where have you been for the last 28 hours?
>>
>>28410851
>investing
lol
>>
File: 1471611299709.png (364KB, 599x563px) Image search: [Google]
1471611299709.png
364KB, 599x563px
>>28411060
>Servers are back up
>Ninja boy still can't be played
>>
>>28411233
waiting for them to comeback up
>>28411268
why is it even banned when i do my trainer challenges with it it seems to work just fine
>>
Guys how do I git gud? I keep on getting fucked I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
>>
>>28411398
Build M Mewtwo and watch online videos on how to play it.
>>
>>28411398
Post deck when shit server comes back on
>>
servers come back monday
>>
post your rarest card

>pic related
>>
>>28411499
pls no
>>
>>28411570
that and trade locked shaymin :^)
>>
File: 2016-09-10 23.27.53.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-10 23.27.53.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>28411570
>>
>4 energy
>For only 40 damage
Who thought this was ok?
>>
>>28411570
SR Ultra Ball
>>
>>28411835
I had Red Gyarados, traded it for Gold Magikarp because I knew about Gyarados from the games but the Magikarp just seemed so weird to me... and then the guy ended up stealing the Magikarp back.
>>
>>28411855

Arcanine is a notoriously bad pokemon in the TCG.
>>
>>28411835
>Shiny Magikarp+Gyarados

good shit desu
>>
>>28412002
They better make a good Arcanine EX to redeem it.
>>
File: Charizard-plasma-storm2.jpg (470KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Charizard-plasma-storm2.jpg
470KB, 2560x1536px
>>28411570
Just this
>>
>>28412052

There's an Arcanine Break, but it's pretty whatever.
>>
>>28411570
The Japanese Shining Mew promo, Japanese Charizard-ex (the one that got printed in our ex-FRLG set), or Crystal Lugia. I've also got a very damaged Shining Tyranitar, but it's in rough shape.

I've got a few 1st Edition base set rares, stuff like Electabuzz and Computer Search - great cards but they don't command the prices any of the 1st Edition holos do.

Strictly in terms of value, probably FA N, Plasma Storm SR Charizard, and Flashfire SR M Charizard-EX X.
>>
File: 20160910_162835.jpg (976KB, 2240x2696px) Image search: [Google]
20160910_162835.jpg
976KB, 2240x2696px
hello veepee do you like my new card
>>
File: 2016-06-02 13.30.14.jpg (2MB, 2448x3264px) Image search: [Google]
2016-06-02 13.30.14.jpg
2MB, 2448x3264px
>>28412136
>mfw got a FA N on eBay for 10€

the person had put it for 7€ in auction alongside a reverse nidoran and a fake card, all for 7€ individually so I figured they didn't know much about the card value, proposed to buy it instantly for 10€ and here I went
>>
File: 2016-09-02_18-23-19.png (967KB, 611x779px) Image search: [Google]
2016-09-02_18-23-19.png
967KB, 611x779px
>>28411570
this
>>
>>28391548
Do you guys actually play tcg or do you just like to look at the pretty pictures?
>>
>>28412253

>less Prize cards
>less

At least the more recent cards correctly use the word 'fewer'.
>>
>>28412303
most play PTCGO here, the servers have been down since yesterday morning though.

cool down the condescension
>>
>>28412303
No, we like to look at the client be offline and pretend we actually have accounts. :^)
>>
>>28412256
>French
Literally no value.
>>
>>28412303
I play the TCGO, but as >>28412321
said, servers are down. I own a few cards/tins but I dont really own any rare cards (anymore). I had a Shining Noctowl when I was younger but I lost it.
>>
>>28412303
I do both.
I'm planning on putting a bunch of FA cards in a huge frame and hang it in my game room
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>28411570
I collect all Mew's but these are my favorites
>>
>>28412349
it has value here broski, though probably a bit less than the english one in the states, but still p.high
>>
>>28412303
I play competitively and collect, e.g. >>28412409
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 1836x3264px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 1836x3264px
>>28411570
Is this rare?
>>
>>28411835
I have that Gyarados in okay condition. Just the sides seem a little silver. Is it worth much?
>>
File: yoU0HRp.jpg (757KB, 2320x2896px) Image search: [Google]
yoU0HRp.jpg
757KB, 2320x2896px
>>28412253
>>28412272
first page of my binder now, sorry i suck at taking pictures.

>>28412303
both, except I really only play the tcg online.
>>
>>28412303
I play online because i dont know a place to play locally
ALSO SERVERS ARE BACK UP
>>
>Free SS
That sucks.
>>
>>28412620
Thanks famalam
>>
>Toxicroak
Fuck this shit
>>
>>28409757
Pinned thread on https://www.reddit.com/r/pkmntcgtrades usually has most standard packs you will want.
>>
>>28412409
Very nice!
>>
We back online guys :')
Free SS booster pack
>>
File: morse code toad.jpg (122KB, 1278x1181px) Image search: [Google]
morse code toad.jpg
122KB, 1278x1181px
>Wait basically all day, checking occasionally, for the servers to be sorted.
>11pm
>Decide to forget about it and watch a box set.
>Servers are back
>1 pack

Thanks.
>>
I´ve got 2 Generations. Should I open or trade?
>>
Is there an ini config file for this game? The default resolutions for windowed are really awkward on my set up.
>>
>>28412906
What's your setup?
>>
>maintnence made it so the theme deck i bought with ninja boy in it isnt playable in trainer challenges anymore
FUCK FUCK FUCK
>>
>>28412855
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ewf6HDtFUbw
>>
>>28413106
well was a shit draw, but I got a secret rare alakazam ex...too bad it isn´t tradeable...
>>
File: 1444421432899.jpg (40KB, 535x577px) Image search: [Google]
1444421432899.jpg
40KB, 535x577px
>>28413236
I'm sorry I led you astray anon...
>>
>>28413323
don´t worry I did even if you would told me "I shouldn´t". I wished I would get a jolteon ex
>>
File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Not too rare I guess but one of my favorites :)
>>
IT'S BACK UP
>>
>>28413019
what theme deck?
>>
>>28411317
Tcgo client is riddled with problems, it could be an interaction with a specific card or deck.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160910-185957.png (2MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160910-185957.png
2MB, 2560x1440px
Had no intentions of building a Volcanion ex deck. But, I guess I can give it some consideration now.

Thanks, Zach.
>>
>it's another beat 12 pokemon with a deck type you don't have meme!
Every time.
Whatever, off to theme I guess.
>>
>>28413857
>Fairy type
>>
>>28413857
You guys bitch too much
>>
>>28413939
I know right. Jesus
>>
>>28413903
Funnily enough, I have a fairy deck for expanded.
Steel, Fairy, and Water.
Need to get more staples for the others.

>>28413939
Welcome to 4chan.
>>
>>28412829
No pack for me I guess...
>>
>>28414070
Nvm im retarded desuuuu
>>
>>28414013
Do you mind posting it?
>>
File: asd124124.jpg (246KB, 1005x573px) Image search: [Google]
asd124124.jpg
246KB, 1005x573px
Opened my steam seige pack got a pyroar, have 3 of them now.

Had 3 other packs from a tournament couple days ago, decided to open it rather than trade. Finally got a decent card. Mega mewtwo, kinda happy about it. Tradeable too so may trade to get better stuff since I dont really have.
>>
>>28414150
Which one?
The steel, fairy, or water?

Steel is a scizor.
Fairy is a mawile deck.
Water is greninja.
>>
>>28414240
The fairy deck
>>
should I wait for sun & moon to come out to build a standard deck?
>>
File: ScreenShot025.jpg (187KB, 1286x749px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot025.jpg
187KB, 1286x749px
>>28414271
I think I've posted it before when asking for critique.
I've changed it a bit since, I'm still not sure what I like best on it and am considering removing a hammer or two for Flare Grunt.

Here ya go anon.
>>
>>28414563
I've also considered putting AZ in my deck for the rare circumstance where I might need to put the garbodor into my hand and get my ability in action.
>>
>>28414519
>should I wait 5 months to build a standard deck
>>
>>28414606
yes.

i already have expanded decks to keep me happy for now, i dont want to blow cash on a deck that will be obsolete with sun & moon expansions.
>>
>>28414664
By that logic you shouldnt build a deck ever.
SM1 cards will also become obsolete at some point.
>>
>>28413501
ring of lightning its something like that it has hoopa unbound in it
>>
how much is flaeron ex of generations worth? 1 Steam Siege?
>>
Does anyone mind sharing a list/skeleton for Rainbow Force Xerneas? Expanded or Standard is fine.
>>
>Open free pack
>Got absolute shit cards
Fuck you too Zack
>>
Bought the Charizard generation box set today.
>pulled 2 Secret Rare Sylveon, one Secret Rare Gardevoir
>have pulled a disproportionately large number of my physical Secret Rares from Generations boosters

Are they just weighted heavier in those packs, or am I just lucky?
>>
>>28415010
I know that feel
>Last card of free SS pack was Simisear
>>
File: noctowl.png (151KB, 245x342px) Image search: [Google]
noctowl.png
151KB, 245x342px
How hard can you meme with this?
>>
>>28415887
With item lock in expanded of course
>>
File: packs.png (613KB, 1127x434px) Image search: [Google]
packs.png
613KB, 1127x434px
Which of these should I open?
>>
>>28415922
But vileplume is in standart
>>
>I just fought a deck in standard that not only had one but two potions in their deck despite being a Yveltal Ex deck

Am I being fucking meme'd?
>>
>>28415955
generations :^)
>>
>>28415887
In Expanded most people aren't going to be sitting on hands of 10+ cards, so you'll be lucky to pull off 100-120 damage.

>>28415212
There are no secret rares in Generations - those are Radiant Collection 2 cards, which is a small subset within Generations. Every Generations pack contains two cards from Radiant Collection 2.

They're just easier to pull, though your Charizard box was pretty good in that respect.
>>
>>28415887
>>28416089
Oh, shit, Noctowl does damage for each player's items. Misread it at first.

In that case you can meme pretty fucking hard with him and Vileplume.
>>
File: evolutionwin.png (2MB, 1591x889px) Image search: [Google]
evolutionwin.png
2MB, 1591x889px
>challenge to evolve 10 electric pokemon
>deck has no energy, just means to evolve over and over again
>queue up in expanded
>get matched up against Night March
>his damage caps and 160 and I meme hard enough with AZ and Scoop Ups that I deck him out

lmao

just lmao
>>
>>28416212
...why is he even playing gourgeist
>>
anyone got extra theme decks? wanna try iron tide
>>
>>28416398
He tried to meme even harder knowing that he fucked up.
>>
>>28415955
The useless just rotated ones
>>
>>28416212
>using pyroar against a meme march deck
>he doesn't find any cards to mill his deck/evolve
>>
Does anyone have a flareon deck? Wanna try one out
>>
>>28417217
http://www.pokebeach.com/2016/08/fighting-fire-with-fairies
>>
Are roaring skies still 1 pack value?
>>
>>28417217
>>28417401
Thats a Volcanion Deck, not a Flareon deck.

A Flareon-EX deck is made with Magma Camerupt, Flareon-EX and Volcanion-EX (also Hoopa-EX and Shaymin-EX).
>>
whats the cheapest competitive deck?
>>
>>28417511
Well I got no volc ex, no hoopa and only 1 shaymin. Is volcanion much important?

Gonna trade some flareon ex now
>>
>>28416152
Yeah, you could power it with your own items, if you felt like it.
>>
>>28417636
meme march
>>
>>28417756
in standard
>>
>>28417776
Scizor Ex.
>>
>>28417693
You cant make a fire deck without volcanion.

And if you only have 1 Shaymin go back to themes till you get 2 or build Rainbow Road.

You are looking at 44+ SS for the shaymin, 3 SS for the Hoopa, 9 SS for the 3 Volcanions and 1SS for each Flareon you need.

>>28417636
Rainbow Road for standard.

Night March for expanded.
>>
File: 87[1].jpg (59KB, 400x564px) Image search: [Google]
87[1].jpg
59KB, 400x564px
Anyone got a couple of Junk Arms they want to trade/sell away? I'm getting tired of waiting for someone to pop them up in public trade.
>>
>>28417793
Scizor EX is not cheap.

Sure, its not the most expensive, but certainly not cheap.

Between the 2-2 Garbodors, 2-2 Shaymins, 1 Hoopa, and 3-3 Mega Scizor you are looking at 100 ish SS packs.

You can build Rainbow Road for less than 20 packs and kick as much ass as a Scizor-EX deck in standard.
>>
>>28417948
link to rainbow road?
>>
>>28416212
>>28416398

>night march

what. it looks like a horror note gourgeist build
>>
>>28417948
I have this sinking feeling that my pet deck from last season, rainbow road, is going to be this season's deck everyone hates.
>>
>>28412995
13 something by 786 monitor- just the windowed mode bleeds a little to the bottom bar.
>>
>>28418239
I've already been told "at least it's not night march" by one opponent
>>
>>28417974
There is no defined list since there are too many variants.

The idea behind it is to have as many types in bench as possible, and dual types from SS help a lot.

Good attackes that go off with a DCE are good.

I never made it before, but if you are making it it means you are a poorfag and dont have shaymin so I guess it should be something like this:

4 Xerneas (Rainbow Force)
2-2 Octillery Line
1 Volcanion-EX
2-2 Bisharp
1-1 Raichu
1 Carbink

But as I said, there is no definitive list.

Ive seen people run Galvantula instead of Bisharp with Zoroark instead of Raichu.
Also Mew instead of Carbink.

With a Xerneas, Volcanion, a dual type evo and an extra type (mew or carbink) you are hitting for 190.

Using Shaymin instead of Octillery makes it better, but then again, you would be better off making something like Mega Scizor if you already have Shaymins.

Some people use Skyfield stadium on it but I dont think its really needed, Silent Lab and Delinquent are superior choices IMO.
>>
>>28418602
i have 2 shaymins i've pulled from locked packs
>>
>>28418602

>Using Shaymin instead of Octillery makes it better

to add it's because garbodor lurks around every other corner in standard
>>
>>28418709
Not only that.

Shaymin EX also adds 30 damage to Rainbow Force while Octillery doesnt since it shares typing with Volcanion-EX.
>>
File: Toga Party.png (1MB, 2784x1708px) Image search: [Google]
Toga Party.png
1MB, 2784x1708px
post memes
>>
>>28418703
The you should make something like this:

4 Xerneas (Rainbow Force)
2 Shaymin-EX
1 Volcanion-EX
2-2 Bisharp
2-2 Galvantula
1 Carbink
1 Mew

4 VS Seeker
4 Ultra Ball
4 Trainers Mail
2 Level Ball
2 Super Rod
1 Escape Rope

4 Sycamore
2 N
2 Lysandre
1 Skyla
1 Delinquent

2 Silent Lab / Sky Field / Fairy Garden
3 Float Stones
3 FFB

8 Fairy Energy
>>
File: 1473469610916.png (302KB, 390x291px) Image search: [Google]
1473469610916.png
302KB, 390x291px
>it's an opponent takes a million years to do every turn episode
>>
>>28418239
nah, its too easy to beat. NM had that fuck you I cant even swat these bus thing going for extra annoyance.
>>
>>28418969
I forgot about the DCEs.

Remove 2 Fairy Energy, 1 Float Stone and the Escape Rope and add 4 DCEs to that list.
>>
File: MillDoom.jpg (209KB, 926x565px) Image search: [Google]
MillDoom.jpg
209KB, 926x565px
>>28418940
Not sure if it's meme as I haven't play tested it yet.
>>
>>28418969
thanks I'll try it
>>
>>28418980
I feel like that's every game to be honest.

It's even worse when they go shit like:
>take forever to move
>drop all their cards but one
>its shaymeme
>use scyamore
>take forever to think again
>drop all their cards again but one
>its shaymeme again

It's like thanks, I just wanted to watch a lets play of ptcgo anyway. Thanks.
>>
anyone have a fairy garden they could trade me? :)
>>
>maint for 2 days
>maint ends pc breaks
>check for phone version
>phone isnt compatible
I just wanna play is there a 3ds version?
>>
>>28420369
Download the apk.
>>
>>28420462
Whats that?
Thread posts: 330
Thread images: 50

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.