[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

After all these years, I really want to know What the hell was

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 165px-HeartGold_SoulSilver_Blue.png (65KB, 165x407px) Image search: [Google]
165px-HeartGold_SoulSilver_Blue.png
65KB, 165x407px
After all these years, I really want to know

What the hell was his problem? He has a nice sister, an awesome granddad who gives him free and yet he's a huge prick.

Why?
>>
>>28390414
It's to teach you that even people raised as such can still grow up to be assholes
>>
>>28390414
He's 10. 10 year olds are assholes.
>>
>>28390414
insecurities and projecting them.

this guy does pokemon theory stuff and already covered exactly that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBwHDDsjX1M
>>
You might have covered it. He has a nice sister, an accomplished grandfather. He's also a kid.
>>
>>28390414
Spoiled brat perhaps?

He got everything he wanted and had an ego to match Kanye
>>
>>28390414
He is chad.

You tragedy to become "good".
>>
He's not a prick. It's all banter. He's never outright a cunt to you, just a few digs.
>>
File: Gary turn.gif (494KB, 474x355px) Image search: [Google]
Gary turn.gif
494KB, 474x355px
>>28390414
It's because he's better than you and you should fuckin' know it you smelly runt
>>
>>28391529
This. He wasn't that bad in the games compared to the anime, just friendly banter
>>
>>28390414
Tiny dick.
>>
>>28391565
>"Hey! Take it easy! You won already!"
He makes a few jokes at you, and you respond by beating the shit out of his pokemon.
>>
just a bit immature / spoiled but grows out of it in both the anime and the games
>>
>His parents aren't around
>His grandfather is a famous professor
>His sister is a nice woman loved by everyone
>His best friend is always favored over him, even by his own family

I wonder why he's so standoffish?
>>
>>28391689
>Canon Red is a wet blanket that can't take a joke
>>
Even when he does have some kind of advantage or knowledge you don't he shares it anyways. His major flaws are less about him being an ass to you and more not caring about pokemon and other people's wellbeing in general

>wow this silph co raid is somethin huh? smell ya later
>wow the sea captain is sick as fuck LOL i've got better things to do than help an old man
>>
>>28391802
>doesn't mention the rockets on the bridge
>comes from the higher floors of silph co. but doesn't seem bothered
>eventually takes over the viridian city gym
He's a Rocket.
>>
>>28390414
He has a huge crush on you and is just a huge tease.
>>
as other anons pointed before me, he does mostly friendly banter. He still has his fair share of flaws: he's kinda spoiled, doesn't care about the wellbeing of his pokemon and other people in general. He's self absorbed, but he's not a bad guy overall. However we see a much more mature side of him in gen 2 and remakes.
>>
>>28390506
>someone made a video called: Pokemon Theory: Why is Blue, Green, and Gary Oak A Jerk
Great, I'm at the cringe thread.
>>
>>28390506

I'd watch it if the voice didn't sound like cancer
>>
Kids are shitheads.
>>
you guys cant handle his bantz
>>
>>28390414

His grandfather cares more about his illegitimate son with the hussy next door than about him. You'd be angry at your half-uncle also, if you were ignored by your grandfather for him.
>>
The only outright bad thing Blue does is completely ignore Team Rocket at Silph, which should absolutely be retconned in the inevitable Gen 1 re-remakes

Other than that, he just brings the banter. He's trying to be the best but still wants you to improve too, because you're rivals
>>
>>28394323
>he doesn't realize Blue purposely worked with/ignored Team Rocket
>>
cuz he's hot
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.