[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

XY a shit but appreciate what it gave to the series. >YWN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: neat.jpg (207KB, 500x1135px) Image search: [Google]
neat.jpg
207KB, 500x1135px
XY a shit but appreciate what it gave to the series.
>YWN have a kick-ass PR video in Sun and Moon
>>
BENCH

SITTING
>>
>>28389297
That image is such stupid bullshit. Sky Battles? Photo Spots? Riding Pokemon? Jumping Ledges? 3D Battles? PR Videos? Gen1 Pandering? Furfrou? Fucking BENCHES?

Where the fuck did you get this image? Reddit?
>>
The best part about XY: the social aspect was done really well. Seriously.

Loved seeing the status messages of people, asking for O-Powers and looking to trade or battle. Made it feel like a chill MMO.

I do appreciate XY for all it did and I really hope SM unfucks it.
>>
>>28389352
Cancer Identifier Anon here

Yeah, OP did
>>
>>28389352
pr videos are fucking neato you fucking homo
i bet you disliked Seals and the Pokeathlon

>>28389297
add pokeball inheriting and destiny knot mechanics desu

those are infinitely better additions than half the things in this list
>>
Top kek, if the pic is supposed to be a "features introduced in XY" pic it completely fucking fails. Some of these features, eg "now moves and abilities" come in EVERY FUCKING GEN, and other's aren't even features- you should just kill yourself right now if you think the Torchic distribution event is a "feature". Go away OP.
>>
>>28389297
I never understood how you were supposed to make PR videos. I tried it once the first time I played and it looked really cringey so I never touched it again.
>>
>>28389297
You really want to give Gamefreak a pat on the back for releasing a 3D game in 2013 for a console called the 3DS?

Is this a joke?
>>
>>28389395
Seals and Pokeathon were great because they actually had some substance to them.

You're literally a retard if you think PR videos are anything above trash.
>>
>>28389297
SM has all those things that matter
>>
>>28389352
This was made during hype season for X/Y. Seeing bench sitting did tickle more than a few people. It's also why you don't see additions like Destiny Knot and Friend Safari.
>>
>>28389297
>new moves and abilities
>only introduced four or five moves worth using that aren't signatures

delete this
>>
What's "capture experience"?
>>
>>28389297
>can't wear the moustache outside of the PR studio

it's shit
>>
>>28389385
God I just looked at that thread. How does that sub even live being such cocksuckers?
>>
>>28389609
You get experience for capturing a Pokemon.

That's literally it.
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 820x1448px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 820x1448px
Here.
>>
>>28389297
Oh god Inforgot about photo stops

Also can you even ride a gogoat in Kalos? I thought it was just Kiddo

SM is doing riding Pokemon really nicely it looks like, compared to Ryhorn/Mamoswine
>>
>>28389609
Capturing pokemon yields exp.
>>
>>28389685
I.. kinda liked the flower mechanic? It allowed to have a lot of pokemon in a single route and made it easier to find a specific pokemon. Otherwise good edit
>>
>>28389673
>>28389746
Oh I sort of remember that.

I thought they meant the experience of catching
>>
>>28389685
jumping ledges specifically on a gogoat was new I think

but yea it was disappointing it was just in like one specific point
>>
>>28389685
You could probably group the type chart modification on fairy type

Also capture experience was pretty good

Maybe make a
>new every gen thing

Pretty good though
>>
File: fixed.jpg (263KB, 500x1135px) Image search: [Google]
fixed.jpg
263KB, 500x1135px
>>28389685 is better, but here's my list of what actually mattered anyways

wild encounter variation between flower patches was a shit band-aid for not putting in time-based encounter rates
>>
>>28389830
shit, forgot to list the type retcons as important
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 820x1202px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 820x1202px
>>28389685
Made it prettier, moved new evo methods to "neither new nor good"

>>28389782
It wasn't exactly a big feature on the same level as "Fairy typing" or "Mega Evolution". The fact that this picture puts these things with bench sitting is why I wanted to separate them. Not a bad feature by any means, just not a gamechanger.

>>28389806
On a (Skiddo) specifically would fall under rideable Pokemon.

>>28389817
True. Thank you.
>>
File: file.png (1MB, 842x1072px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
1MB, 842x1072px
>>28389916
GRAPHIC DESIGN IS MY PASSION
I didn't put retconning old Pokemon with Fairy-typing and type chart revisions because there was also the BST boost several Pokemon got, which I feel is enough to distinguish them.
I also personally don't think Super Training itself was impressive, but it getting more people into competitive is what I think was super important. I also listed Breeding, because anyone who bred in gen 5 knows how much of a headache that was.

Last edit for now.
>>
>>28389431
I gave up on PR videos the second I realized I couldn't make the Team Rocket motto. What's the point otherwise?
>>
>>28389297
Photo Spots started in HGSS
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.