[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm just getting into pokemon and want to do battles on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

I'm just getting into pokemon and want to do battles on wifi where everyone is good, should I just buy an Action Replay and cheat all the pokemon into the game since everyone else has been playing since gen 1?
>>
>he hasn't caught em all
MOOOOODS
>>
>>28386747
Oh god, I didn't need to see this picture again. Male Delphox is shit.
>>
>>28386793
feminine male?
>>
>>28386747
Action replays are for older games. You can do it for free now, assuming they didn't patch menuhax
>>
>>28386792
That's not the joke you faggot. He was banned because he said he didn't care.
Obviously not everyone has caught 'em all, but that doesn't mean that they aren't trying.
>>
No, you should play on Pokemon Showdown or some other sim. Cut out the cruft if you want to have battles at a high-ish level with any regularity. Play in AG tier if you want the vanilla ingame ruleset, and all the types of players that usually come with that.
>>
>>28386793
>look up source, expecting gay shit
>it'snothing.jpg
what do you mean?
>>
>>28386872
One day I seached 'braixen sleeping' because I was trying to find that one animation Braixen has in Pokken for the Phox thread and I found the OP image somehow. It was one of the first results.
>>
>>28386824
>He

Newfag, more than one male Anonymous was banned because of breaking the "catching 'em all" rule
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.