[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you play a 3D remake of Kanto focusing on Ash? They could

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Would you play a 3D remake of Kanto focusing on Ash?

They could deliver improved boss battles by making TR show up with mechas like the ones from Pokestar Studios. They could even give Gym Leaders' Aces a Totem Buff and force gym battles to be 3vs3 like in the anime.

and at the end you will get special anime footage of "what if ash won the league and became a pokemon master instead of being a huge loser forever".

it would sell like pancakes and Gen 1 is the only one without a remake compatible with the 3DS system
>>
Yes.
>>
No, what a retarded idea
>>
>>28385056
>focusing on Ash
>making a game where you can't win
No thanks
>>
>>28385056
Yes

but only if you are not forced to beat the game with Pikachu.
>>
>>28385056
If the other version's focus is on gary I'm bought
>>
>>28385056
why aren't pikachu defenses better? He used to be such a fat fuck.
>>
>>28385056
If that means the Pikachu I'd get would refuse to evolve, then no.
>>
No, we've been back to Kanto too many times and it's too familiar.

If it does get a remake or something, I'd rather do something drastically different with it, like change up the formula or add more.
>>
File: 1471374691596s.jpg (4KB, 98x125px) Image search: [Google]
1471374691596s.jpg
4KB, 98x125px
>>28385128
>wanting to play as a bigger loser
>>
File: 150px-Ashley.png (77KB, 150x323px) Image search: [Google]
150px-Ashley.png
77KB, 150x323px
>>28385166
would Ashley be the female protag?
>>
>>28385056
No
>>
>>28385056
>trAsh, the eternal manlet

NO
>>
>>28385085
This
>>
Sure as long as they apply the unique battle rules for each gym leader from the ashnime to makr it challenging.
>no switching out
>some have megas
>set battle mode
>>
no, I don't want to play an ad for the anime

I would play a game based on a different time period in Kanto though
>>
>>28385056
No.
FUCK no
I'm sick of Kanto.
We've been there for 5 of the last 6 gens.
Enough of Kanto.
I don't want to hear or see anything about Kanto unless it's a timeskip 10-20 years after the events in GSC
>>
>>28385056
No.
FUCK no
I'm sick of Kanto.
We've been there for 5 of the last 6 gens.
Enough of Kanto.
I don't want to hear or see anything about Kanto unless it's a timeskip 10-20 years after the events in GSC
>>
No, Ash is the single worst thing about the franchise.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.