[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People didn't get the message, So I'm posting it again

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

File: sssswwe.png (162KB, 1234x394px) Image search: [Google]
sssswwe.png
162KB, 1234x394px
People didn't get the message, So I'm posting it again
People complaing about Shauna's puzzle solving machine. Anybody talks about that Murkrow
>>
Go find a spanish message board spic, nobody is interested
sage
>>
>People didn't get it, so i'll post it again, maybe they'll get it this time
do you know what the definition of insanity is
>>
>>28384554

>Do you see what I mean
>post a picture seen in your post
>nothing else

good job
>>
>>28384822
One was one part of a game with puzzles and the other was the final non puzzle of a game filled without them
>>
>>28384822
I didnt care about any of those
The Murkrow was funny
Pokemon puzzles are limited to some ice caves, and most arent that hard either
XY was easy for underleveded oponents and easy grinding
>>
>>28384957
>The Murkrow was funny

Was it? I prefer Murkrow to Shauna, but I don't remember the Murkrow being that interesting dialogue-wise. I guess the concept of the executive leaving to stop you from getting the password only for their Pokémon to parrot it is funny, but the execution was just meh.
>>
I hate this fucking thing so much the first time I saw it. Literally, failure of an RPG game moment right there. Puzzle solving machine my ass.
What's next? Elite-4-clearing-machine? Maybe your mom will just give you the 8th badge after getting your pokedex eh.
>>
>>28385053
That mon was betraying his Trainer
>>
>>28384822
Go find a english picture this time instead. It's a more common language after all :^)
>>
File: A Device to Solve Puzzle.jpg (10KB, 300x192px) Image search: [Google]
A Device to Solve Puzzle.jpg
10KB, 300x192px
>>28384822
The Shauna one is introduced and immediately solved (IIRC) you don't have to find Shauna, you don't have to run a fetch quest to Clemont to get the device, "Oh its a wall. Welp, I guess it isn't." It's not even a boolean gate, its just a cutscene.

Gen 2's needs you to do something to get someone else to tell yo the password. It needs two passwords which you have to earn by defeating the boss and the grunt(or the admins in HGSS). After you retrieve the key, you get the cutscene with Lance.

Effectively all these stories are on rails. The difference is one feels like you have agency in the story and the other just happens.
>>
>>28385527
English is so basic, that youre a fucking imbecile if you only speak it and dont know a second language. Amerilards only know English, let that sink in.
>>
>>28385907
English is notoriously difficult to learn because several rules that only apply to a few words, many rules with just as much exceptions, and several unwritten rules
>>
>>28385955
Keep telling yourself that, burgerboy. English is easy. Try Japanese or Chinese with different symbols and words that takes years to understand.
>>
>>28385907
>spanish is the only second language you could ever speak
Fuck off. English isn't even my first language.
>>
>>28386025
I'm not american. My country uses the Queen's English™
>>
>>28386025
Understanding Japanese is easy, it's just remembering all the kanji which is the hard part.
>>
>>28385810
>it's a device that helps you when you're stuck on a puzzle

What does this even mean? Puzzle is such an vague, undefined word. Can I use it if I'm stuck on a fucking jigsaw puzzle?? Why does it work on that specific door?
>>
>>28384957
>for underleveded oponents
ebin
>>
>>28386464
We don't know, we never got to see the puzzle.
>>
>>28385810
/thread
>>
>>28386464
>Can I use it if I'm stuck on a fucking jigsaw puzzle??
It can help solve puzzles, jigsaws are puzzles, therefore it can help solve jigsaws.

Technology really is amazing.
>>
>>28385810
I don't get why people complain about this, when the fuck has Pokemon ever done a Door Lock puzzle before
>>
GSC way of handling it was better. HGSS sort of ruins it to some extent by making it too forced.

Otherwise, I agree with
>>28385810
the Johto one gives a better feeling of player agency. I doubt the XY one would be better if you had to do some fetch quest though, in GSC it comes natural from your progression.
>>
>>28385810
>Implying she didn't have to give Clemont a blowjob

Shauna did more than enough.
>>
>>28386732
Because it's so.. useless? Unnecessary? You never see the puzzle device, you never see the puzzle locking the door? It's >>28386464 vague and doesn't make much sense. What was the point? It's not a puzzle, its a cutscene. The player has no input in it, nothing you do affects anything.

I guess it was to prove Shauna wasn't totally useless(???) but by that point, it's just too little too late.
>>
>>28386129
This
>>
>>28384822
>using a boss's pet after refusing to to tell you the password

>someone having a puzzle device to a multimillionaire door guarding the battery of a weapon planning to destroy the world by a "puzzle solving device" that we don't see or have to active or do anything for

It's literally a fucking plot device. In GS you feel like you're using their incompetence to your advantage and outsmarting them. But in X and Y everything is taken care of for you, there's nothing to do

>>28386748
If she hasn't given me one, she hasn't done enough
>>
>>28385109
Hopefully they killed it afterwards
>>
>>28387078
Except you take her virginity while fire works go off in the background.
>>
>>28387078
took the words right out of my mouth
>>
>>28386557
Are you implying XY wasn't the easiest? Didn't the admins usually only have 1 Pokémon each?
>>
File: chesnaught.png (475KB, 893x732px) Image search: [Google]
chesnaught.png
475KB, 893x732px
>>28385810

Wait wait wait...Clemont made that puzzle solver thing right? Why the fuck was he not considered a hero of Kalos then? he deserves more than those other 2 idiot friends.
>>
Murkrow was funny I guess. But they're both lame I guess.
What about the rocket grunt in Celadon's Game Corner?

>Oh no, I dropped the LIFT KEY!
>>
>>28387135
No no the butler gives you protect. Literally
>>
>>28389458
See >>28387078

>you feel like you're using their incompetence to your advantage and outsmarting them.

Then X and Y does everything for you
>>
what is this? I dotn remeber any "puzzle solving machines" in X Y. Whats happening here?
>>
>>28389505
After the fireworks
>>
>>28391068
Just plot devices
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.