[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Archaeologist >Doesn't use Rock Types. What

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (88KB, 501x1000px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88KB, 501x1000px
>Archaeologist
>Doesn't use Rock Types.

What the fuck Gamefreak?
>>
She ain't doing the same mistake as brock
>>
she's not an archaeologist she is a museum director
>>
>>28383664
Her subtitle is literally "An Archeologist with Backbone"
>>
>>28383613
This makes me more upset than you know. She doesn't even use ground types for fuck sakes.

Also she shouldn't really be using rock types as that is more paleontology (fossils, though Probopass is based on the moai statues). Ground types would be more accurate because you have claydol, golurk, etc and they're more associated with artificial, man-made pokemon.

There really is no reason why she should be a normal-type gym leader like she is. Also, I hate how she has a library for a gym. It would've been much cooler if she had the museum artifact restoration labs as the gym instead.

Hell she could have been a ghost gym leader and used Golurk and the Yamask line. What a wasted opportunity.

The library gym should've been used for a psychic or fairy type gym leader.
>>
>>28383613
It's because being an archaeologist is a normal, low-key field for a black person.

>>28383716
This wasn't even a straight up translation. The Japanese epithet was something about being a mama.
>>
>Brock
>Breeder
>Fights with Onix but not Cloyster
What the fuck Gamefreak?
>>
>>28383613
>tfw she prefers the white dick
>>
>>28383613

>Wrestler
>uses Water types

>Surfer
>uses fighting types

>Model
>uses Electric types

>Scientist
>uses Fire types

Pokemon is so weird.
>>
>>28383797
Ahh this this.
>>
>>28383858
>The Japanese epithet was something about being a mama.
>Natural-Born Mama
das racis
>>
>>28383797
but she doesn't do the fossil shit, her employees do

she is basically an administrative librarian
>>
>>28383613
>miner in DPPT
>uses fighting type

YO WHAT THE FUCK GAME FREAK, TRAINERS ARE SUPPOSED TO USE WHAT THEY'RE LOOKING FOR INSTEAD OF ASSEMBLING A TEAM TO HELP THEM ACCOMPLISH THEIR TASK, USE YOUR BRAIN.
>>
>>28383858
What does being black have to do with being an archeologist? And you still didn't explain why she's normal even though her gym is focused around fossils.

>>28383895
He husband must be hung like a horse.
>>
>>28383933
A librarian is the administrative part of the library field, anon. Basically a manager and budget person. Source: Librarytech anon here. I do the shelving, cataloguing, helping people find materials and help them with their research.

She should still have ground types to help her do field research. She's literally an archaeologist. Which means she can't just stop doing research. She probably would help assemble and do the write-ups/research for the museum pieces since it seems like a small museum. And some of the things she finds on her digs/excavations would be included in the displays.

Let's talk about the pokemon she actually uses: Watchog and Herdier. In the anime I believe she gives a logical reason for using Watchog as a security guard. I don't believe she gave a reason to use Herdier, though.

I know I'm getting bent out of shape over this, but yeah. It bothers me.
>>
>>28383613
My one of my favorite gym leaders.
>>
>black
>doesn't use dark types

What the fuck gamefreak?
>>
>>28384068
she says that cynthia is an archeologist too

i just think she spends her time in the stacks rather than in the field...
>>
>>28384068
I should also mention that what frustrates me the most is that they lumped library + museum into one thing. Now I love both fields, but they are totally different and could have been used for two separate gym ideas.

Like I've mention a library gym leader is better suited for the psychic and fairy type. Psychic because they're more of the cerebral type (though most have spirtual/cosmic routes) and Fairy because they're literally based on fairytales, mythology and classic fantasy books. Which is fairy type is my favourite to be honest.

I grew up on fairy and fantasy books. The Inkheart series is still probably one of my favourite book series
>>
>>28384161
reading doesn't give you psychic powets nor should it be considered as such.

Library makes sense because no matter how much you read or how smart you are you are still a normal person without any powers.
>>
>>28384101
Because Dark type is Evil type in Japan and only Whites are evil
>>
>>28383797
>Hell she could have been a ghost gym leader and used Golurk and the Yamask line.

Fuck you now I want this.
>>
>>28383613
Archeologists use brushes. Her main pokemon is basically giant brush. It even has some ability with sand.
>>
File: image.jpg (24KB, 300x153px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24KB, 300x153px
>>
>>28384681
This should be shopped to imply it isn't badge but pregnancy test.
>>
>>28384210
t. sjw
>>
>>28384210
[Spoiler]blacks are considered evil in the opinion of the japanese [/spoiler]
>>
>>28385084

everyone's considered evil in the opinion of the Japanese.
>>
>>28385084
No shit, Japanese people are xenophobic.
>>
File: 1458351288213.png (81KB, 1006x930px) Image search: [Google]
1458351288213.png
81KB, 1006x930px
>>28383797
>fairy type gym leader.
Anon...
>>
File: loser.png (84KB, 253x393px) Image search: [Google]
loser.png
84KB, 253x393px
>>28383613
>Loser
>Doesn't use Loser t-
Oh wait.
>>
>>28383938
>gym is focused around fossils
>It's a library
>>
>>28383613
if she was interested in rocks she would be a geologist...
>>
>>28383904
What types should Model and Fire gym leaders use?

>>28383613
>>28383921
Mami-san, let me squeeze your mamis
>>
It's my headcanon that shes uses Watchog to help find fossils and stuff in dark places.
>>
>>28387088
Didn't Lenora bop him twice and Ash won the 3rd time?
>>
>>28385084
Not just the Japanese.
>>
>>28387137
Ash always loses against the normal type leaders on the first match

Makes you think about it
>>
>Play a lot of video games
>/vp/ would yell at me for using anything not electric and steel

>Like ice cream
>/vp/ would yell at me for using anything but ice types
>>
>>28383613
what bothers me more is than her ace wasn't minccino/cinccino.

Their whole deal is brushing dirt and would have been an appropriate archeologist's assistant.
>>
>>28387257
>loves fapping
>/vp/ would yell at me for using anything not rock type
>>
>>28387371
You mean fairy
>>
>>28387061
I know fairy type didn't exist then, anon. But normal still isn't the best option for an archaeologist.
>>
File: 1395482770290.jpg (54KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1395482770290.jpg
54KB, 500x500px
>>28387371
>>28387739
>Gen VI mascot mon is a Fairy/Rock princess

I am starting to comprehend GameFreak's logic
>>
>>28385084
What? No they aren't. They're considered loud and scary but dependable. It's white people they consider untrustworthy and 'evil'.
>>
>>28383894
Wasn't Brock's job some kind of museum employee, night guard or something like that? Only anime gave him this breeder gimmick and he didn't do shit related to it before late Hoenn.
>>
>>28387215
>normal is super effective against jobbers
>>
>>28387320
I always imagined she'd have a Bouffalant. Especially since her design/speciality and the pokemon were revealed close to each other.
>>
>>28383895
>white dick
>white
He looks more like a frail Japanese man if I've ever seen one. Either way he must have something to him.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.