[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think GF needs Kalos in SM to finish it's unfinished

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: images (1).png (13KB, 299x169px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).png
13KB, 299x169px
Or do you think Alola can finish Zygarde, Ghost Girl, AZ, and maybe Lysandre itself?
>>
>>28377716
Let's just forget it and move on
>>
Plot twist, pokemon z getting release as gen 7 game.
>>
>>28377727
I can see that Alola is capable of finishing Zygarde and Ghost Girl's story with ease. But I am not sure about AZ and Eternal Floette.
>>
>>28377716
Can't finish what's inside those power plants.
>>
>>28377716
Kalos, maybe soon but not in Sun&Moon
>>
>>28377787
lets find out whats inside your cute boipucci first ;)
>>
Zygarde has such a small role in XY that him doing anything in Sun and Moon is all it takes to "finish" the plot thread. I don't see how there can be any doubt about a legendary getting its shit dealt with in one game, that's usually how it goes. What would have been the main plot of a Z rehash is now the subplot of a brand new game.

Ghost girl could finish at the drop of a hat, or continue indefinitely. It doesn't really matter. She has no ties to Kalos specifically, that's just where we first saw her.

AZ and Lysandre are done. There's nothing left to explore with those characters. If you're dissatisfied, it's likely because of the poor execution, rather than a lack of an ending. Adding more won't fix it. I can see AZ continuing to have cameos when ancient shit is involved, though.
>>
>>28377716
>Zygarde
Does it matter what I think? If anyone says "I don't think it can", it's like saying "I think the sky is yellow". Sure, you can think whatever you want, but it's objectively not true. It's already been confirmed that Zygarde is concluded in SM.

>Ghost Girl
What does that have to do with Kalos you fucking autist? She's been in Kalos and Hoenn and suddenly she's a Kalosian "unfinished plotline"?

>AZ
What the fuck. What's unfinished about him? AZ-Floette? And what does a Gen 6 coding remnant have to do with what Gen 7 does? Even if it appears in Alola, does it change anything about its non-appearance in Gen 6? No, it doesn't. So shut the fuck up.

>Lysandre
He's dead. Just move the fuck on.
>>
>>28378021
>He's dead.
Found the Yfag
>>
Zygarde will be finished here for sure. The ghost girl will probably be an ongoing thing or have a really small event "Mr Bonding" like. AZ had its arch finished, really, now he will wander around he world with his pokemon. Lysson died in Y, but in theory obtained inmortality in X. I dont think they will being him back, because he only survives in one game, and we cant even be sure about that one game.
Although, we need to finish the plotlines about the writing behind the timetables, the power plants, and the Lama Dome pokemon which is under Luminose (wtf is heatran doing there)
>>
>>28378087
Either dead or trapped below tons of rubble, there's barely any difference.
>>
File: 1472744162861.png (551KB, 634x841px) Image search: [Google]
1472744162861.png
551KB, 634x841px
>>28378106
THERE'S A HUGE DIFFERENCE HAVE YOU NEVER SEEN AN ANIME BEFORE?!
>>
>>28377716
I don't give a fuck about XY as long as it stays as far away from SM as possible. I don't want any of that gay shit smashed into an awesome pkm game just to ruin it
>>
Lysandre dies in y? Fuck i should've gotten that one instead
>>
>>28378559
He's not, in both cases we dont know what happened to him, the difference is that in XY he tries to give eternal life to the main group (and supposedly himself) in Y he tries to kill them
>>
>>28378093
>the Lama Dome pokemon which is under Luminose (wtf is heatran doing there)
That's a shitty translation. They're actually saying "It's fun to mimic Pokemon cries!" "It sounds like a Heatran!", as in "It sounds like someone imitating a Heatran!", as in "Someone is MIMICING A POKEMON CRY in this area FAMOUS FOR MIMICING POKEMON CRIES".
>>
>>28377716
Pokémon Z will most likely come after SM and the DP remakes. I mean, Z is the end of the alphabet afterall, and this entire story-arc has been all about alpha/omega, the beginning and the end. XY is what started it all, Z is what will end it all.
>>
>>28377716

Are we saying ghost girl is a 'plotline' now? She was interesting, sure, but I think everyone might be putting too much weight on a spooky easter egg.
>>
>>28378598
Oh I see, in the end it doesnt matter then
>>
>>28378599
Wow. Translators really are bullshit
>>
What about Diancie? Volcanion? Hoopa?

Are they going to get any development whatsoever?
>inb4 go watch the movies
You mean the same movies people vehemently claim aren't canon when it suits them? No, games only.

If Diancie is a glorified Carbink then fine, but they seemed to be building it up for more.

Hoopa has the rings and stuff, which goes to justifying what all those legendaries were doing in ORAS, but I haven't seen an NPC attribute it to Hoopa, and its weird to introduce a legendary and use it solely as a vehicle to bring back old legendaries.

Finally, Volcanion. I have seen absolutely no lore to explain what the fuck this thing is. I'd honestly rather they delayed releasing it until SM because now there's a very real chance we have a """legendary""" that's event only and has no in-game relevance.
>>
AZ was finished, Lysandre is either eternally suffering under rubble or fucking dead depending on your version, Ghost Girl was random spooky shit that existed solely to drum up speculation like say the truck did in RBY or the white rock in RSE, Zygarde didn't really have any plotlines to clean up in the first place
>>
>>28378021

I agree with all these except the ghost girl. That's not relevant at all. She's not any more important than that girl from the Chateau in Eterna Forest in DP. Also, you forgot the Power Plants. We still have no idea what's in them.
>>
>>28377716
AZ looked pretty resolved to me, what do yov mean?
And Lysandre is dead.
>>
>>28378009
There clearly was more planned for AZ, considering AZ's Floette was a special pokemon that was in the game's code but never given away.
>>
>>28377716

>Zygarde

We've seen that we're getting the 100% form and that it plays into the region as a big scavenger hunt.

>Ghost Girl

I don't want this finished, it's nice to have a little mystery.

>AZ

Finished. Floette came back after he essentially redeemed himself. There's nothing left to deal with involving him except lore.

>Lysandre

He didn't leave the facility, he's dead. Plain and simple.
>>
>>28378741

Event legends always get no/minimal story. I agree there's been a bit in the past (Mew got the island, Celebi had the GS Ball/Shrine, Victini got the island, etc), but there's also been some with nothing, mainly when the legend is placed straight into the game (as they ALL are now, instead of making us do an event with the wonder card). For an older example, think Jirachi.
>>
>>28377787
>>28379637

There's equipment in the power plants. Aside from that, it was just for flavor. It makes sense that there would be more than just one entrance out there, it DOESN'T make sense for a kid to go wandering around a bunch of power plants for no reason. There's nothing for you there.

Also.
>inserted for flavor
>left a bad taste in players' mouths
I find this funny.
>>
>>28382061
>what is gen 1 Zapdos
>what is the camera changing to show where the door goes even though it's locked
>>
>>28382146

>camera changing
Again, flavor. Good worldbuilding involves making some areas inaccessible. There's no reason for your character to go in there.

>gen 1 Zapdos
It was attracted to an old, abandoned building full of electricity-generating equipment. Note that it's very absent in gen 2, where the power plant was restored.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.