[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So remember the leaker who mentioned Oak studying Alola forms?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: tyytty.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
tyytty.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
So remember the leaker who mentioned Oak studying Alola forms?

He mentioned Lillies mom studies hyperspace pokemon, which is probably the Ultra Beasts.

And that means that they are indeed Pokemon, and probably catchable.
>>
Or that the leaker assumed they were Pokemon.
>>
>>28367585
Or the leaker who leaked proven Info was right?
>>
Nah. Oobee won is hollow. All the UBs fit together to form the main legendary. You can catch that.
>>
>>28367671
[Citation Needed]
>>
>>28367533
>So remember the leaker who mentioned Oak studying Alola forms?
That's debunked with him not being the same Oak.
>>
>>28367533
Who is lillie's mom exactly?
>>
>>28367802
Not it's not. He said Oak, not Samuel Oak.
>>
>>28367902
No one knows.
>>
Everyone not retarded knows they're Pokémon and can be caught. Just ignore the shit posters.
>>
>>28367533
Ultra Beasts have already been confirmed for not pokemon.
>>
>>28368193
Got proof, faggot?
>>
File: AhurrDurr.gif (727KB, 355x358px) Image search: [Google]
AhurrDurr.gif
727KB, 355x358px
>>28367940
Obviously Lusamine
>>
>>28367671
That would actually be pretty cool
It would be a neat dark parallel to Tapu Koko since it looks like he and his bros can form a Totem Pole
>>
>>28368293
Looks too young.
>>
>>28368259
The official site.
The fact that they're not classed as pokemon and referred to as "mysterious beasts".

Where's your proof?
>>
>>28368327
Doesn't say not pokemon, nigger.
>>
>>28367987
>>28368259
They aren't listed in the Pokemon section of the main site and don't have types yet but I still don't think that means they can never be caught like some people here do. I think GF is creating hype with these and in the end they'll reveal you can befriend them. In the very worst scenario I think you'll be able to catch them but not able to bank them.
>>
>>28368341
Literally where they're referred as something other than Pokémon.

Where's your proof that the are pokemon?
>>
File: kek.png (7KB, 644x447px) Image search: [Google]
kek.png
7KB, 644x447px
>>28368293
>amazing world of gumball
>>
>>28368368
I doubt you'll be able to befriend them. After all there must be a reason as to why they mentioned that the may not feel emotion.

Its a clear set up to an invader plot like the eaters in cyber slueth.
>>
File: srhs.png (146KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
srhs.png
146KB, 500x300px
>>28368404
>homestuck
>>
>>28368468
The mention of their lack of emotion actually made me feel this way. We have little info on them so all I can do is speculate but I personally think the UBs are being manipulated by an outside source like the Shadow Pokemon with closed hearts in the Orre series that were turned into battling machines and their hearts will be turned pure again by love and friendship (which is the common theme in the Pokemon series).

I'm actually not 100% sure either way but it's fun to speculate.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.