[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if Aether really are the good guys, Guzma just ends up being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1471529726197.gif (2MB, 320x218px) Image search: [Google]
1471529726197.gif
2MB, 320x218px
What if Aether really are the good guys, Guzma just ends up being a petty pokemon thief and the game ends with him getting arrested and he's never seen again?
>>
>>28362142
Then the lack of ability to be evil is sad since you can't bust out ya boi out of jail.
>>
File: 1471390241206.png (37KB, 188x208px) Image search: [Google]
1471390241206.png
37KB, 188x208px
delet this
>>
>Sun version is against Skull with Aether's help
>Moon is against Aether with Skull's help
>>
i'm sure in the end you will work with skull and aether to stop ultra

either that or skull and aether will switch as bad guys and good guys and the aether team leader will go crazy with power and unleash the ultras

no matter what it is i'm sure it will be somewhat obvious
>>
>>28362178
Ha
I always knew Moon version was best version
Get fucked Sunbabies
>>
File: 1470866161346.jpg (3MB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
1470866161346.jpg
3MB, 5000x5000px
>>28362142
DELET
E
L
E
T
>>
>>28362142
>game ends with guzma getting arrested and he's never seen again?

I don't think he's gonna get arrested, probably just stop being a thug and the group disbanding somewhat like team rocket.
>>
>>28362178
If this were the case, I'd switch from Sun to Moon in a heartbeat.
>>
>>28362178
>moon becomes the most well received and best selling pokemon game of all time
>sun is bargain bin tier
>>
>>28362206
>>28362356
>>28362415
I say this mostly because it feels like RSE/ORAS and I wouldn't be surprised if they made a callback with the two teams that one helps you.
I think it'd be neat if when you played Moon it was harder because Skull was defeated earlier in the day but I can't see Sun and Moon occurring at the same time.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.