[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if the Aether Foundation was good and Team Skull was evil?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Lusamine-228x300.png (122KB, 228x300px) Image search: [Google]
Lusamine-228x300.png
122KB, 228x300px
What if the Aether Foundation was good and Team Skull was evil?

Wouldn't that be a plot twist?
>>
File: 1473311399647.gif (299KB, 294x266px) Image search: [Google]
1473311399647.gif
299KB, 294x266px
>>28358967

What if Aether AND Skull were good and Kukui and Hala are both evil?

Wouldn't that be a plot twist?
>>
File: Screenshot_20160906-1215082.png (699KB, 1100x657px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160906-1215082.png
699KB, 1100x657px
>>28358967

Yeah. For people who believe that Aether Foundation is evil.
>>
Honestly, I'll be genuinely surprised if Aether are the good guys for the entirety of the game.
And disappointed, too. GameFreak aren't even competent enough to use a horribly generic plot twist?
>>
>>28358967
Honestly I hope that's the case.
The "we're actually the bad guys" thing seems even more cliché than this imo.
I'm fine even with them fucking up big time, I just don't want them to be outright villains.
>>
>>28359523
> look they say they are good it must be the truth
>>
>>28358967
Yes, but only if at some point they are implyed to be the villains *in game*.

We are already prepared for them to be evil, if the story make it somehow a misunderstanding, that could work.

If they are just the good guys all the time, they are basically stealing the player's role as a hero.
>>
>>28359523
"As it turns out, team skull was trying to save them from the horrible experiments aether makes in their artificial island."

There, anyone can come up with an excuse for them to be evil. Of course the trailer will not reveal the only plot twist the game will have.
>>
>>28359523
So basically, the Aether Foundation's mission is to secure endangered pokemon, contain them for their own safety, and protect the world at large from any trouble they may cause.

Interesting...
>>
Guys
What if
What if guys what if
Guys
What if
The Ultra Beasts put the Aether foundation under mind control but you don't know it until much later in the conflict
>>
I'm just salty they wasted a cool 5th island for plot purposes so that there won't be any reason to revisit it later because it will blow up
>>
Aether are gonna be good guys all the way through, and eventually Guzma will seize the island and try to control the Ultra Beasts they were researching for MAXIMUM DESTRUCTION IN HUMAN FORM. Fucking with the dimensional walls so much in bringing these spoopy beings through to our world triggers Solgaleo or Lunala to descend and give Guzma a whooping, but not before making you catch it because all legendaries want to be caught for whatever reason. Then Guzma realises the error of his ways and relinquishes control of the island to Aether and fucks off, but not before promising to become a better man, but still YA BOI. Everyone is happy.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.