[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>They remake Kanto yet again >But this time it takes place

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: 1248073848212.jpg (145KB, 544x763px) Image search: [Google]
1248073848212.jpg
145KB, 544x763px
>They remake Kanto yet again
>But this time it takes place 20 years after FRLG
>And they retcon Kantoian forms of non-Kanto Pokemon in the wild
>The genwunners have something interesting to get back into in the wake of Pokemon Go

What's your reaction?

What Kantoian forms of Gen 2 and beyond Pokemon would you like to see? Where do they live?
>>
All cross gen evos for Kanto Pokemon available without "national dex" crap
>>
Kanto Houndour is cream coloured and looks like a shiba inu. He's normal/poison type.

Due to urbanisation, he has lost the ability to breathe fire, and instead adapted to the toxic air of Saffron and Celadon.
>>
>>28358933
The thought of this angers me because GOfags don't deserve gen 1 remakes, but I guess I would like to see Kantonian Zorua and Gigalith.
>>
Most Pokemon would lose their spikes and are only allowed 2 colors, 3 if you count different shades
>>
>>28359084
Zorua - has learned how to adapt to trashcans/lamp-posts/etc. Now dark/poison. Ability is similar to Rotom's, where its form changes depending on an item.

Gigalith - several decades ago, a Unovan tourist smuggled in a Roggenrolla to assist in their bouldering on the Seafoam Islands. As a result, the pokemon bred with the native Geodudes and adapted to the icy climate. They're now pure Ice, and similar to Avalugg in stats.
>>
Kantonian chandelure:
Ghost/Electric
Abilities:
Motor Drive/Volt Absorb
Pokedex:
People who are drawn into the old powerplant by bright lights at night, get sucked dry by chandelure.
Other Version:
Chandelure mimics bright and flickering lights to lure creatures in.
They feed on the energy of living things.
>>
>>28359020
I need this. Fuck.
>>
>Kantonian
A real red flag for casuals and newfags

It's "Kantonese"
>>
>>28358933
I'd be very happy because it would mean no DPPt remakes (for now)
>>
>>28358933
>What Kantoian forms of Gen 2 and beyond
>Gen 2

No, for fuck's sake
No need for a new form if the pokemon is native from 50km on the West

I'm okay for pokemon from far away regions to have different form, but not that
>>
File: 1472445281553.jpg (11KB, 283x367px) Image search: [Google]
1472445281553.jpg
11KB, 283x367px
>>28359178
Cool stuff, really digging the Zorua one
>>
>>28358933
I would say mostly Johto and Unovan Pokemon.
Johto for being attached to Kanto and Unova as it has a large number of parallels.
>>
Kantonese Ferrothorn - Early flower arranging merchants for Pokemon graves cross-contaminated a shipment with Parasect and Paras. As a result, they have become infected with parasitic mushrooms. The fungus enjoys making the Pokemon a hollow husk and its new, sturdy frame. As a result, it will deliberately place itself under the soles of Lavender town tourists.

Grass/Ghost. Ability: Prankster.
>>
Kantoian Bronzor/Bronzong Line

Jasmine brings back a Bronzor back from Sinnoh and loses its psychic type instead gains electric type due to Jasmine stashing the nigger in the lighthouse. Or maybe the Bronzor species starts appearing in the Alph ruins along with the Unown and has ghost/steel type instead.
>>
Kanto Musharna - The Musharna in Kanto feed off the dreams of Drowzee. As a result, they are much larger than their Unovan counter-parts. They have developed ethereal teeth to rip into the psychic bubbles encasing Drowzee dreams. They are the only ones capable of luring Hypno away from children.

Ghost/Fairy - Obfuscate (turns Psychic type moves into Ghost types).
>>
>>28359178
>wanting another bulky ice type
Come on anon, you're better than that
>>
commercials for Diapers are really creepy
especially when there's a naked baby involved
>>
File: 1432023943085.jpg (368KB, 1280x1816px) Image search: [Google]
1432023943085.jpg
368KB, 1280x1816px
>>28358933
Okay, this is actually a pretty horrible idea but...

>Blue is now the local Professor, though his father still advises him
>In their travels and work with colleagues they've collected pokemon from the world over and their own regional forms.
>So you can now pick from Standard Charmander, Squirtel, and Bulbasaur
>Or Alolan or Kalos forms with their own unique evolutionary lines
>That's right, you get to pick from one of NINE starters
>It's also possible to pick a Pikachu or Evee.
>>
>>28361603
Sweet
>>
File: image.png (131KB, 800x345px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
131KB, 800x345px
>>28361603
>>
>>28359020
>Kanto Houndour
So regular Houndour?
>>
>>28358933
I wouldn't mind going through Kanto again if they had a bunch of new shit, especially if it had actual post-game shit to do. It'd be nice seeing how much the region changed over 20 years too.
>>
>>28358933
>reaction?
Utter disappointment.
>like to see?
Whatever, not gonna buy yet another game of the shittiest region.
>>
File: 1432395928965.jpg (21KB, 441x500px) Image search: [Google]
1432395928965.jpg
21KB, 441x500px
>>28359020
>Kanto Houndour
>Not a Pomeranian.

Alternatively:
>Not Normal/fairy
>Because cute Shiba Inu are magical.
>>
Houndour IS native to Kanto and ISN'T to Johto
>>
File: 1461717791195.png (319KB, 481x536px) Image search: [Google]
1461717791195.png
319KB, 481x536px
What would a Kanto Form Scrafty be like?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.